S3anne
New Member
Hi, everyone. I've had several fragments of past life dreams (usually deaths), but one in particular was very detailed & spanned several dreams to tell the sad end of one life story. This end was very traumatic. It happened over 200 years ago, yet the day I died happens to be my birth date now, in this life.
It means that on my birthday (which is today), I tend to feel overwhelmed with grief, shame, & loss.
I would like to know how I can heal from it & move on. I'm afraid of experiencing it again through past life regression, since the details of my dying are still so very clear to me. And it's not so much the fear of my death that bothers me. It's the guilt of feeling responsible for all of the other men who died with me, trying to protect me & for no good reason. I was careless & a coward & I should have just turned myself in & spared them all.
I'm in regular therapy now due to ongoing depression, which I think is related to the emotions I have carried over. I'm also seeing 2 different types of energy healers & have talked to psychics (and am one myself) - looking for relief, but have yet to find anything or anyone that can help me zero in on this particular past life.
Just recently, I was doing a reading/meditation on myself about this & the message was: "FORGIVENESS OF THE SELF". I'm interested to hear what your interpretations of that might mean & how to go about it.
It means that on my birthday (which is today), I tend to feel overwhelmed with grief, shame, & loss.
I would like to know how I can heal from it & move on. I'm afraid of experiencing it again through past life regression, since the details of my dying are still so very clear to me. And it's not so much the fear of my death that bothers me. It's the guilt of feeling responsible for all of the other men who died with me, trying to protect me & for no good reason. I was careless & a coward & I should have just turned myself in & spared them all.
I'm in regular therapy now due to ongoing depression, which I think is related to the emotions I have carried over. I'm also seeing 2 different types of energy healers & have talked to psychics (and am one myself) - looking for relief, but have yet to find anything or anyone that can help me zero in on this particular past life.
Just recently, I was doing a reading/meditation on myself about this & the message was: "FORGIVENESS OF THE SELF". I'm interested to hear what your interpretations of that might mean & how to go about it.