Hi again,
No actually I haven't read them but have ordered 2 and I'm just waiting for them to ship.
I thought you might also be interested in knowing that my son has always displayed a fear of water. As a baby he cried when he was being bathed - not so unusual I guess. As a toddler it took his father and I to bath him. One to hold him in the bath, the other to bathe. We live in Sydney, Australia which has a very defined beach/swim culture - actually that's really Australia in general. So, bearing this in mind, it's 'normal' to start training your child to swim at the earliest age possible and most kids can swim to save their lives by the time they 2 to 3 years of age. Many, many of them as young as 18 months. We've had no end of trouble teaching our son to swim because of his water fear. We've spent an arm and a leg on lessons over the years but his fear of water really has impacted on his ability to learn. He also becomes very, very upset when he is in a boat or ferry. It's never made sense because he's not had any scares in water in this life. I've put it down to a past life experience but I'd love to find out more about it.
Thanks again,
Mandy
No actually I haven't read them but have ordered 2 and I'm just waiting for them to ship.
I thought you might also be interested in knowing that my son has always displayed a fear of water. As a baby he cried when he was being bathed - not so unusual I guess. As a toddler it took his father and I to bath him. One to hold him in the bath, the other to bathe. We live in Sydney, Australia which has a very defined beach/swim culture - actually that's really Australia in general. So, bearing this in mind, it's 'normal' to start training your child to swim at the earliest age possible and most kids can swim to save their lives by the time they 2 to 3 years of age. Many, many of them as young as 18 months. We've had no end of trouble teaching our son to swim because of his water fear. We've spent an arm and a leg on lessons over the years but his fear of water really has impacted on his ability to learn. He also becomes very, very upset when he is in a boat or ferry. It's never made sense because he's not had any scares in water in this life. I've put it down to a past life experience but I'd love to find out more about it.
Thanks again,
Mandy