I'd like to share a few of my son's unusual habits I think come from his past lives because they are so interesting. He is currently 27 months old.
The first I noticed, was his fascination with sticks. He always holds them out in front, under his arm, waving it back and forth in front of him. This I believe is the tiller of a large ship (Viking?) with a long extension before the invention of "steering wheels". He gets a look of satisfaction on his face like he's doing a difficult job well. Unfortunately, this life may have been violent. He tends to hurt his older sister with the stick.
Also, he will hold a stick up to his eye as a telescope. He holds one end close to his eye with the other at the far end and sights along it whether or not it has a hole. He never holds it like a tiller then a telescope, they are separate actions. Are they different lives?
Thirdly, my mother has noticed him change suddenly. At a steakhouse, recently, he went from meek to in charge when the waitstaff started to dance.(every half hour they do a line dance to entertain the crowd) He pulled my mom out (like a 6ft cowboy taking out a girl) and began to dance with them, pointing his toes. I can't imagine how cute he must have looked. I think he might have been doing a minuet from a life in Amsterdam in the early 1800's.
Finally, he uses plastic craft scissors as guns(?) holding one in each hand at his hip, then bringing it up and extending his arm.
He does other cute and unusual things that are harder to explain. Every time he is doing this kind of play he is concentrated and focused. Does any one have any ideas what is happening for him? He says few words but understands well. How do I encourage him to remember? What does he need to learn from these experiences?
The first I noticed, was his fascination with sticks. He always holds them out in front, under his arm, waving it back and forth in front of him. This I believe is the tiller of a large ship (Viking?) with a long extension before the invention of "steering wheels". He gets a look of satisfaction on his face like he's doing a difficult job well. Unfortunately, this life may have been violent. He tends to hurt his older sister with the stick.
Also, he will hold a stick up to his eye as a telescope. He holds one end close to his eye with the other at the far end and sights along it whether or not it has a hole. He never holds it like a tiller then a telescope, they are separate actions. Are they different lives?
Thirdly, my mother has noticed him change suddenly. At a steakhouse, recently, he went from meek to in charge when the waitstaff started to dance.(every half hour they do a line dance to entertain the crowd) He pulled my mom out (like a 6ft cowboy taking out a girl) and began to dance with them, pointing his toes. I can't imagine how cute he must have looked. I think he might have been doing a minuet from a life in Amsterdam in the early 1800's.
Finally, he uses plastic craft scissors as guns(?) holding one in each hand at his hip, then bringing it up and extending his arm.
He does other cute and unusual things that are harder to explain. Every time he is doing this kind of play he is concentrated and focused. Does any one have any ideas what is happening for him? He says few words but understands well. How do I encourage him to remember? What does he need to learn from these experiences?