Dreamereveryday
Member
Hello again
I was wondering, when you see one of your Past life mates (the ones you have lived so many lives with) can you recall feelings you shared in other lifes by looking at them at their present self? For example, I get this feeling of goodbye whenever I see a pic of one of my , what i like to call, very possible strong pl connection (I wrote a long time ago about this and I say very possible because I have some doubts but mostly all of them is that she is). The thing is whenever I see a pic of her in her teens this phrase comes to my mind "We had to say goodbye because otherwise we couldn't be able to make our dreams come true" and I get a strange feeling of sorrow and warm near my heart(even now when I'm writting this phrase i feel pressure and warm near my heart), could this be possible?Thanks again in advance 