Trent McDaniel
Active Member
Ok so this all started when I was 16 exactly 2 years ago I walked past my television saw flowers a valley and a sunset and boom I had a huge emotional response felt like PTSD except it didn’t hurt or anything infact it felt beautiful I felt like I didn’t know why I forgot these things. I didn’t fully remember I didn’t know whether it was a memory of me as a kid a dream or a past life, and I still don’t really know... I’m just struggling to find out if it’s a past life or not. Since 2 years ago I can still get the emotional response if I think about it really hard or if I completely ignore it eventually it hits all of a sudden it’s called involuntary memory. So basically it’s like the feeling of me remembering this place last about 1-5 seconds in that time I try to remember what it is where I was and what was going on but it feels like my brain can’t process the information like a big huge man is blocking my brain from the answer and then the feeling leaves and I don’t remember.
It’s hard to explain. And I might sound crazy, but it feels like it’s something very important. Like I don’t realize why I forgot it I can only remember the emotional response to the memory like when your thinking back about the day your grandma died and it’s a sad day imagine not knowing what happened that day and instead all you get is the emotion of that day it’s like that, I don’t know specifically what happened I just know the emotional trigger. I know that whatever it is it’s super important to me I feel like I’d do anything to protect whatever it is... I feel like I wouldn’t be the same if I forgot... so every day I try to remember but it feels like I can’t remember. I can only remember the emotional trigger of the event can someone help me with this?
Half way through a year after it happened I gave up on remembering cause it just caused me distress like you try something for so long and you get no results. I usually listen to music and look at a sunset to try to remember the place but all I get is bits and pieces of something I lost a long time ago a lot of times when I try remembering it I see myself as being a kid again 4 years old or 5 I see myself in kindergarten so my idea is that when I was that young I knew what it was maybe I knew my past life or had a dream about it then and I’m shocked I forgot because when I was that young I knew what it was . I will also say that I have a intense fear of pain, boredom, and knives, yes specifically knives I rather get shot in the head than stabbed. I’ve also had vivid dreams of me being stabbed and when I wake up the pain doesn’t go away for a few moments... could this also be a key to my past life? I’m very claustrophobic but to be fair my dad messed with me a lot and held me under the covers and I got super scared CAuse I was claustrophobic don’t know if he triggered that or my past life, pain I’m not sensitivity to it just scared of it idk why but it’s mainly knives and idk how my body even can process the pain of being stabbed but it did...
It’s hard to explain. And I might sound crazy, but it feels like it’s something very important. Like I don’t realize why I forgot it I can only remember the emotional response to the memory like when your thinking back about the day your grandma died and it’s a sad day imagine not knowing what happened that day and instead all you get is the emotion of that day it’s like that, I don’t know specifically what happened I just know the emotional trigger. I know that whatever it is it’s super important to me I feel like I’d do anything to protect whatever it is... I feel like I wouldn’t be the same if I forgot... so every day I try to remember but it feels like I can’t remember. I can only remember the emotional trigger of the event can someone help me with this?
Half way through a year after it happened I gave up on remembering cause it just caused me distress like you try something for so long and you get no results. I usually listen to music and look at a sunset to try to remember the place but all I get is bits and pieces of something I lost a long time ago a lot of times when I try remembering it I see myself as being a kid again 4 years old or 5 I see myself in kindergarten so my idea is that when I was that young I knew what it was maybe I knew my past life or had a dream about it then and I’m shocked I forgot because when I was that young I knew what it was . I will also say that I have a intense fear of pain, boredom, and knives, yes specifically knives I rather get shot in the head than stabbed. I’ve also had vivid dreams of me being stabbed and when I wake up the pain doesn’t go away for a few moments... could this also be a key to my past life? I’m very claustrophobic but to be fair my dad messed with me a lot and held me under the covers and I got super scared CAuse I was claustrophobic don’t know if he triggered that or my past life, pain I’m not sensitivity to it just scared of it idk why but it’s mainly knives and idk how my body even can process the pain of being stabbed but it did...
Last edited: