So tonight at bedtime she asked if we could talk about her dream again. She said the dream made her happy because those people were so nice to her. He said the boy was almost a teenager, wore a t-shirt, had light brown straight hair. The two little girls were her age, 5 years old. They were also...
Argonne, she is 5.
Today I was soaking some things in vinegar and she said, 'mommy that's a little old fashioned, what you are doing there.' I said yes maybe old fashioned. I asked her what else did she know about old fashioned times, she said there were different cars that didn't have tops...
Hello All!
You have all helped so much with my 5 year old. (post below 'in spring my daughter talks about before') I've decided to start a new thread for my 21 month old. I'm afraid I'm looking to hard into the things she has said because I want to hear clues of past lives.
When naming her...
Argonne, several months ago I showed her the pictures you linked of Elizabeth. She was uninterested, so I kept showing her the predecessors. When I got to George V, she started squealing in delight, covered her mouth, and screamed "MOMMY HOW DID YOU GET THAT IN YOUR PHONE, HE IS SO FANCY!" I...
BethC,
It just occurred to me that the name she told me might be exactly what you explained. I spelled it Alisa. But maybe Ah-lis-uh? Ah-(lease)-uh? Could Lis or Lees be a given name that you know of?
Thanks so much for your help!
I found on google that Hong Kong has red car taxi's? And not many other cars in the city? What do you think of that, am I looking too hard?
She really hasn't talked about Grammy for a while, not since I suggested that if Grammy was with her before then it's possible she will be with her...
Argonne--yes from a very young age she had the patience to sit and eat with chop sticks. Whenever we have Mexican inspired food for dinner lately she insists on eating that with chop sticks--no other meals though! I have played an 'intro to Chinese' on YouTube and she picked up my phone...
Hi all! My daughter has continued to give some information about 'before she was in Ohio.'
-she used to sleep outside with the horses
-the adults had horses and the kids had ponies
-she used to speak Spanish, I said 'Goulia' to my horse, it meant 'giddy up'
-we were on a short journey...
Looking Backwards, thanks for your post. Interestingly enough, while you were typing that (I'm just getting here now) she spontaniously told me "I may have been or may not have been friends with Daddy before I was born." She then said she remembered all of us being in heaven together with God...
Thank you for the welcome! I have read the first chapter, and plan on ordering the book today. I also listened to a radio interview with carol bowman on YouTube.
Do you really think I have enough here to contact carol directly? I imagine she is a very busy woman :)
Here are some other things she has said:
Two years ago she was rubbing my belly and I asked her if she remembered being in there (in a joking playful way never expecting any serious answer). At that time she was almost 3. She said yes, it was dark and rainy in there. And that she tried really...
Hi all,
I'm new to posting here, however, in spring (May specifically) my daughter talks about 'before.' I find myself looking at your forums each spring. Then she stops taking about it and I think the window is closed. Today I'm deciding to ask what you think!
My daughter will be 5 in July...