• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by RunningWind92

  1. RunningWind92

    Looking for my past life love

    Hi Nethu. I'm currently going through something similar. I was told by psychics that the man I was involved with in my last life would come to me in dreams, though I wouldn't remember them. I believe I have met the reincarnated version of him. My only advice is to keep your eyes open. There will...
  2. RunningWind92

    Could I possibly...?

    Hi everyone. So I've really never experienced these emotions before. Today is a cloudy, overcast, rainy and foggy day. All day I have felt depressed. I keep seeing a pier and a boat in back of my mind. I think in my last life, in the 19th century, one of the last few memories I had was getting...
  3. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    Hi everyone. I wanted to thank you all for your advice. These last two weeks, I've been praying for guidance. After much deliberation and thought, I've decided I won't be going. It's apparent that he's married to his wife for a reason and that he needs her in this life and what kind of love...
  4. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    Thank you so much everyone for your advice. Fireflydancing, it's very strange you say that because for the record, he is one of the few wrestlers who has never had affairs. But do you still get that feeling that he arranged this visit purposely?
  5. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    Hi everyone. I have a very imminent question to ask. In two weeks, the wrestler will be in my area again. And this time, it will only be two months since he was here. I don't know why the universe keeps bringing him to my area. I gave him a journal last time and we took a picture together...
  6. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    I'm feeling the same way Richard. I just wanted to update that I've been having trouble sleeping. Even when I'm in a deep sleep, I wake with a jolt and I can't go back to sleep after that.
  7. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    Hi Christian, Thanks for sharing your story :), but if I type any more here, I'm going to sound repetitive. If you want to talk further about this, feel free to message me.
  8. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    UPDATE: I wanted to let you all know that I met him again for the second time a few weeks ago. He was at an autograph signing in my city. He just happened to come there by chance, because he was filling in for another wrestler. It was absolutely astonishing. I waited two hours on a line and he...
  9. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    I'm not sure I understand everything you said but I'm taking it that there was something powerful at work when I met the celebrity. I just don't understand because all these psychics kept telling me he would be coming back to me. And thanks for sharing your story.
  10. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    Thanks so much for replying. Contact with him is really difficult. He has a Twitter account but he only responds to people when they post something that resounds with him. Like a picture they took with him or it has something to do with his previous wrestling days. It's very interesting you ask...
  11. RunningWind92

    Unique Situation

    I am so grateful and happy that I found this forum. My name is Laura and I’m 24 years old. I feel compelled to share this with you all, all of whom I believe without a doubt, would understand or at least sympathize with my predicament. I’m a little hesitant to share my story, mainly because I’ve...
Back
Top