• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Could I possibly...?

Hi everyone. So I've really never experienced these emotions before. Today is a cloudy, overcast, rainy and foggy day. All day I have felt depressed. I keep seeing a pier and a boat in back of my mind. I think in my last life, in the 19th century, one of the last few memories I had was getting on a boat at a pier in the wintertime or earlier. I know such things can happen but is it possible today was the day I died in my last life? And does the weather have something to do with it? Also, I need to take a medication in order to get my menstrual cycle and it can cause PMS. I'm not sure where this is stemming from. Thank you all for your help.
 
It's possible. It's also possible that the cloudy weather is triggering your memory of a similar day and important event of a past life. That sort of recall has occurred for me, on hot/humid days, or whilst taking hot showers I have had flashback type memories to a previous life where I was in the humid/oppressive heat of SE Asia.
 
Back
Top