Nethu
Member
Hi! I’m new here... And I’ve been having this empty sadness feeling since I was 13 ( I’m 24 now and it hasn’t gone away) like a part of me is missing.
2 years ago I had this dream that I was in a country where there was a war going on. I know it’s me because I see people and feel emotions from my perspective, I feel heartache every time I see this man. His face isn’t clear it’s never seen but he’s saluting me and leaves to the war and I end up getting a letter and I cry and break down.
I have been having this dream regularly and sometimes I wake up with inconsolable sobs like I’m missing a part of me. I keep feeling that I’m missing this person and he keeps telling me to wait for him. I know it has nothing to do with the war but since he was a soldier I’m just hoping someone’s had a similar dream or feeling like that here. I know I may sound stupid but I’m looking for him, that man. I always feel sad for no reason and every time I see this person holding out his hand to me my hear aches and I cry. I wake up with a heavy aching heart. Literally.
Please did anyone have a similar dream? Anything similar to this story or meeting a woman at a ball and dancing with her only to leave her alone.
2 years ago I had this dream that I was in a country where there was a war going on. I know it’s me because I see people and feel emotions from my perspective, I feel heartache every time I see this man. His face isn’t clear it’s never seen but he’s saluting me and leaves to the war and I end up getting a letter and I cry and break down.
I have been having this dream regularly and sometimes I wake up with inconsolable sobs like I’m missing a part of me. I keep feeling that I’m missing this person and he keeps telling me to wait for him. I know it has nothing to do with the war but since he was a soldier I’m just hoping someone’s had a similar dream or feeling like that here. I know I may sound stupid but I’m looking for him, that man. I always feel sad for no reason and every time I see this person holding out his hand to me my hear aches and I cry. I wake up with a heavy aching heart. Literally.
Please did anyone have a similar dream? Anything similar to this story or meeting a woman at a ball and dancing with her only to leave her alone.
Last edited by a moderator: