• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Muse3Owls

  1. Muse3Owls

    My Most "Recent" Past Life, My Sister Dreamed in Detail

    I'm open to any theory at this point. Hard to explain everything one experiences you know. :) Thank you for your ideas. I'll think more about it.
  2. Muse3Owls

    My Most "Recent" Past Life, My Sister Dreamed in Detail

    She dreamed it from my perspective, as if she "were" me but without personal feelings and attachment.
  3. Muse3Owls

    My Most "Recent" Past Life, My Sister Dreamed in Detail

    About the time my sister started doing Akashic readings and Reiki, she 'dreamed' and saw my most recent past life. I told her later in an email about the life, and come to find out she had dreamed it and wondered whose it was! She wondered if it was hers but it didn't "feel" like hers. She...
  4. Muse3Owls

    Daughter's Past Life Trauma on Another Planet

    My mother dreamed my brown eyes when she was pregnant with me. And I dreamed my oldest daughter's brown eyes also when I was pregnant with her. Just the same. Both my mother and I knew our 1st child was a girl and had brown eyes. I was in graduate school when I had a series of visitations from...
Back
Top