• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Daughter's Past Life Trauma on Another Planet

Muse3Owls

Member
My mother dreamed my brown eyes when she was pregnant with me. And I dreamed my oldest daughter's brown eyes also when I was pregnant with her. Just the same. Both my mother and I knew our 1st child was a girl and had brown eyes.

I was in graduate school when I had a series of visitations from my 2nd child. She appeared to me three nights in a row, asking me to hurry up and get pregnant so that s/he would be born to me. S/he said she would be a LEO.

When I was pregnant with my 2nd, about 2/3 into the pregnancy, I began to have very detailed, specific nightmares that I could not explain. I then realized I was seeing her past lives. One of them was the most horrible thing, a terrible execution, one that would not be possible with our earth technology. :( I cannot talk about it. But I will say that it was a large machine of gears that was designed to kill someone in a horrible way. I saw a woman who looked Asian and slightly "not human" (very tall, elegant, wisp-like beauty and highly intelligent, beyond what appeared to be human technology and knowledge). She was strapped into this machine and people were watching. She had a strong will. She was like "royalty" but she would not do as they wanted. (I should say, I have no idea where and when this could have taken place, only that I can't imagine it being here unless with tech I've never known about.)

In another dream, she was a small boy of East Indian family, who attempted to break her strong will by strapping her into a bow like wooden thing, and they beat him while he was in it if he complained.

I was terribly affected when I woke from these horrible visions. I didn't feel her pain, I bore witness to it.

Now, my daughter C. is 5 years old, and she has had a fever. She wakes often and even while awake she fears her vision of the "big, scary machine" things. She cries and says she wants things to "be small" not big and scary machines.

I never have spoken to her of the visions I had. She has mentioned this on her own.

Her illness and weakness of body seems to have triggered the past life trauma, the worst one.

I tell her she is safe here and there are no big scary machines that can hurt people here. She is safe, and we will keep her that way. I hold her and she seems comforted, but she brings it up again later on. So I searched and found this forum, because I don't know what to do for her.

And she still has that dominating LEO personality (born in Aug.) I think she chose to be born to our family to be healed of the lingering traumas.

Also, she is highly intelligent, especially with math/science. She doesn't like food. And a psychic Angel reading I had done while pregnant, said she is a Crystal child. I don't know much on that as would be helpful for her. What I read so far doesn't talk much about coming from a traumatic ET life.

I have current life trauma from childhood with chronic PTSD, so I am very aware of the effects of trauma. I am willing to use everything I learn from my own healing and more to help my precious daughters. I love them both immensely.

Another issue she has had is being held down or restrained in any way, and before she got sick, my husband and a nurse restrained her for her last immunization. I think that, plus the fever, triggered her latest issues with past life trauma. :(

I should note that I didn't see the other planet guideline until after I posted. I really don't know anything for sure. Just asking for help. I am not sure of where/when her trauma may have happened, only that I had a vision and she talks about it. Also, I do not really understand interest in other planets. That has never been interesting or believable to me, so I really am stumped. I don't think I'd insert that part out of interest.

Thank you for any help you can suggest for her.

Muse3Owls
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Many people will accept past lives on Earth, but not the possibility of lives on other planets. Several years ago someone I know described a strange experience they had the night before and wanted to know what we thought. It was the classic "missing time" experience. The next day they had physical symptoms that matched the "dream". Then later the flashbacks started. The only reason they knew anything had happened was they looked at the clock before and after. What should have taken only a few minutes had been four hours. I should tell you that one of the rules of this forum is that we not talk about ETs or past lives on other planets. BUT, we can talk about these things in Private Messages (PM). I will see if there are any legit forums where you can talk openly about these experiences. Do you know about the research work of Bud Hopkins and Dr. John Mack? They were pioneers in this field before their untimely deaths a few years ago.
 
Hi Muse3Owls


Welcome to the forum.


It certainly seems that your daughter is having some kind of issue that could relate to a PTSD situation from a previous life.

...I began to have very detailed, specific nightmares that I could not explain. I then realized I was seeing her past lives. One of them was the most horrible thing, a terrible execution, one that would not be possible with our earth technology..
You say you saw what happened in a dream, so it may or may not be 100% literally what happened to her, or it might be a slightly allegorical version of an actual event. Women do have more vivid dreams when pregnant. That's not all that important at this stage.

I tell her she is safe here and there are no big scary machines that can hurt people here. She is safe, and we will keep her that way. I hold her and she seems comforted, but she brings it up again later on. So I searched and found this forum, because I don't know what to do for her.
The things you are doing, such as taking her seriously and reassuring her that she is safe now are good. Some parents have done things like get the child to draw a picture of the 'bad people' then tear it up and put it in the bin, or paint over it with a new colour or whatever seems appropriate. It's all about acknowledging the child's experience, listening to them, then letting them sort out that this is a new life now and the old one is gone.


We have had lots of stories of ways the parents can help sooth children with frightening memories.

I'm sure others will have lots of good advice for you. Also be sure to have a look in the FAQ section. There is a lot of good information in there. Carol Bowman's book is always recommended to parents of children having past life issues of course.
 
I am joining this thread pretty late. However, I feel that posters here should be able to discuss past lives on other planets on the Past Life Forum. I see no reason why reincarnation from another planet would not be possible. It should be able to be discussed here.


Respectfully,


Andrewx
 
A decision was made to keep things simple Andrew. There is still plenty to talk about on this planet.
 
Back
Top