Muse3Owls
Member
About the time my sister started doing Akashic readings and Reiki, she 'dreamed' and saw my most recent past life. I told her later in an email about the life, and come to find out she had dreamed it and wondered whose it was! She wondered if it was hers but it didn't "feel" like hers. She didn't have the personal egoic connections that I do about it. Pride in the accomplishments and so forth, that coincide with this life in many ways.
Do you ever feel your privacy is intruded upon by having a relative who reads you, albeit in their sleep.
It's funny to think about it. Ha! 
I do, but at least in this case it was validating and confirmed what I felt I needed to learn from the life's mistakes and emotions.
Thank you for your thoughts on this kind of thing.
Do you ever feel your privacy is intruded upon by having a relative who reads you, albeit in their sleep.
I do, but at least in this case it was validating and confirmed what I felt I needed to learn from the life's mistakes and emotions.
Thank you for your thoughts on this kind of thing.