• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Aelfgyva

  1. Aelfgyva

    Same Family Reincarnations

    Thank you Beth. It has been an amazing experience! I am truly blessed! And Beverly, I am glad to hear that I am not alone...thank you for your response!
  2. Aelfgyva

    Same Family Reincarnations

    Every Story Has An End...? My sweet granddaughter...what can I say? This, the summer of 2015, has been so wonderful!!!...and so full of sadness. I would like to end this post... It was a blessing to have been shown the soul of my great-grandmother, but now the window of unconscious...
  3. Aelfgyva

    Why do we do this!!??!!

    Is The Begining The End...? Hello SeaAndSky, I have thought about your post for a couple of days... I did not go looking for memories, they found me. I have always felt, even as a child, that there was something...something like puzzle pieces missing, but I had no words for this feeling...
  4. Aelfgyva

    Kiss on the palm of the hand

    Hello rynen, This is what I found on a very short look this morning in internet...which by the way, is filled with info... In Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and the Philippines, hand-kissing is a common way to greet elder people of both genders. After kissing the hand, the greeter will...
  5. Aelfgyva

    Depression - guilt of the murders of past lives

    A Victim... Dear Windraven, I was a victim in my last past life of a murder...a pre-planed murder...this is what I can say to you about how I feel today...I feel no hate and I have no desire for revenge! Please don't be too hard on yourself...it is what you make of your life NOW that...
  6. Aelfgyva

    Same Family Reincarnations

    Pre-Puberty! Hi BlueHeart...nope, no couch stitch this year...the boy next door was MUCH more interesting...and that is good so!!!! H001
  7. Aelfgyva

    Same Family Reincarnations

    The Eternal Circle... So, another year has gone by with a visit from my sweet granddaughter and I can see this year the window to her unconscious memories has all but closed. She has turned 8 now and her personality is strong, concentrating on the here and now...as it should be! I am full of...
  8. Aelfgyva

    My Past Life as Mary Queen of Scots

    Welcome back... we-R-one! I found your story VERY interesting...and because I believe that it is impossible to "prove" anything here...I assume all things are possible...and...Mary Queen of Scots is one of my favorite stories in history...I, for one, am pleased to "meet" you!!
  9. Aelfgyva

    PL memory as vindication

    Beautiful Minds... The person who told me there was something wrong with me was not a person of authority, but one that I love dearly...my own sister. After listening very quietly to my story, she took a deep breath and asked me if I was schizophrenic...that hurt! I didn't try to...
  10. Aelfgyva

    OK I'll try

    The Miracle of Life... This is a bit off the track, but when I read your post, I was immediately taken back to nightmares that I had as a child and young teenager. I was trapped in a small tunnel, so small that it inclosed my body. It was very hot and I was sweating and I was exhausted...
  11. Aelfgyva

    Unknown Language Snips? - add yours to the thread

    Hi Mere Dreamer... Studying languages has always been a pleasure for me...and through all my studies I have learned that a language is not made up of words, but thoughts! First we have a thought, and then we give it a word...therefore to translate words alone is often not enough. Here a small...
  12. Aelfgyva

    Apple Cider cellars underground

    Pommes de Cidre... Hi Deborah... In Michigan, where I came from, the old houses had no cellars under the house, but next to the house and they had two wooden doors held together with an old hing...my great grandmother’s house was one of these, and I remember the hing was big and rusty...
  13. Aelfgyva

    Continuations on a Theme, life after life

    A/One Horse of/with Many Colors... Beautifully written, usetawus, and as I read this, I became very clear about the pattern in the journey of my soul. And like you, over many hundreds of years, the theme has been more or less the same, separation from children, either through my early death or...
  14. Aelfgyva

    A Ghostly Remembrance

    A Lazy Detective... Hello argonne1918...you write: "The fact you are still having pain from that sounds like there is more that you need to uncover." Maybe you are right, but I am a bad detective! Or a lazy one! Because I know there is no physical problem, it doesn't bother me any...
  15. Aelfgyva

    Revenge

    Breaking the Circle... Dear Obie.. revenge is, in my opinion a terrible thing, and I am quite sure it does not exist on the level of our souls. I agree with SkyeSpitfire, no one can bully you without your permission! Look deep inside yourself and ask yourself what you present to the world...
Back
Top