Wow, everyone else has dozens! I can only remember a few.
Iron Age - young blond male, somewhere in central Europe, not much else known.
1330s - little European girl, victim of plague illness.
1770s - black-haired, green-eyed male of Irish/English descent, young, belligerent, drunken, outwardly insubordinate but very loyal to Britain, possibly homosexual (not sure why I think so), recruited into British Navy to fight in American Revolutionary War, blows up with the ship when it's hit. I distinctly remember walking on deck in an open white shirt and being yelled at because I'm not in uniform, even though my superiors apparently don't care unless we land somewhere. This is strange because most British commanders were VERY strict about their soldiers' uniforms.
1880s - young brown-haired female of Spanish descent, either west or midwest America, fights for workers' rights, shunned by family for being proponent of socialism. I remember stepping onto a train and feeling like I'm being followed. The only life where I remember having children.
1930s - brown-haired, green-eyed Russian male, complex emotionally, sensitive, hardworking and artistic, loves communism but distrusts Soviet government, xenophilic, enlists in Soviet Army to kill fascists, killed by fascists. I have lots of memories with this one, maybe because it's the most recent.
Iron Age - young blond male, somewhere in central Europe, not much else known.
1330s - little European girl, victim of plague illness.
1770s - black-haired, green-eyed male of Irish/English descent, young, belligerent, drunken, outwardly insubordinate but very loyal to Britain, possibly homosexual (not sure why I think so), recruited into British Navy to fight in American Revolutionary War, blows up with the ship when it's hit. I distinctly remember walking on deck in an open white shirt and being yelled at because I'm not in uniform, even though my superiors apparently don't care unless we land somewhere. This is strange because most British commanders were VERY strict about their soldiers' uniforms.
1880s - young brown-haired female of Spanish descent, either west or midwest America, fights for workers' rights, shunned by family for being proponent of socialism. I remember stepping onto a train and feeling like I'm being followed. The only life where I remember having children.
1930s - brown-haired, green-eyed Russian male, complex emotionally, sensitive, hardworking and artistic, loves communism but distrusts Soviet government, xenophilic, enlists in Soviet Army to kill fascists, killed by fascists. I have lots of memories with this one, maybe because it's the most recent.