• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

when i was a woman

sophie

Member
My son Colby was only 14 mos old when he told me his spirit guide "weesha" was in his closet, watching over him. He was happy about this. When he was 18 mos., he told me her name was Alicia. He said he'd known her for a long time. I am a spiritually centered person, so I supported and encouraged him to talk about her. I also wrote it all down. In this same time period, he would tell me about his son, Toby, and say "when I was a woman, I used to have a garden, and my favorite dress was yellow w/white polka dots. Now I knew he'd never seen or heard of polka dots, so I knew he was telling me about a past life. Every week, he'd tell my husband or myself something new about "when i was a woman." He said he loved climbing trees when he was a little girl(this at 2 years), and that Uncle Mike ( my brother) was his daddy and he used to stand at the bottom of the tree to make sure he didn't fall. He loved spending time w/his daddy (my son and my brother are exceptionally close). He told us he had 3 children, but Toby is the only name he could remember. He couldn't remember his own name. When he was 3, he said "when I was a woman, we had a big, black, heavy telephone w/a cord." When he was around 31/2, we passed by a 1940's style car, and he saw it and said, "when I was a woman, I had a car like that, but it was cream colored, and I was driving w/my son Toby, and I hit another car". He said they weren't hurt, but he was scared to get in a car after that. I asked him some time later if he remembers how he died when he was a woman, and he says he remembers just leaving his body and floating up. He said he was old. I've also asked him where he lived, and he doesn't remember. Now he's 5, and he doesn't remember much about our conversations, but I wrote everything down, and of course there are more details about other past lives that he's told me. I ask him to tell me about his dreams. Some day we may do some hypnosis, only if he wants.
 
Hi Sophie

Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for sharing Colby’s memories with us

I’m so glad you journalled everything he mentioned through the years, it’s always my first bit of advice to any parent experiencing their children’s remembrances – it is so invaluable and I’m sure he’ll appreciate it immensely when he chooses to go on his own voyage of self discovery

------------------
Lots of Love
Kelly
 
Back
Top