• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

When I was 4yrs old...

92GTA

Member
I'm a brand new member. Found this forum using Google. I've never heard of the author asked during account registration or the book they speak of. I've joined simply to be around other like minded people for once. I saw this is a sub-forum for sharing stories about children's past lives so I figured it was the best place for me to tell my story.....

I was born Jan. 14th of 1980. I was actually due Xmas of '79 but that came and went, the doctor scheduled an appointment to induce. Turns out my stomach was a bit under developed, they had to drive me on bumpy dirt roads to help me fall asleep. Also turns out my father had the exact same when he was born.

My mother loves to tell this story over and over again; I never spoke a word until I was 4yrs old. Her mother was quite concerned and wanted me "checked out". When I was 3, I had a very traumatic event occur, for me anyway. I have had nightmares about it all my life. See, I had never been separated from my mom, ever. I woke up on bunk beds in a cottage on the island we were living (Saba) and my mom wasn't there. I literally FREAKED OUT. I ran outside into the middle of the street and starting crying my eyes out. A friend of the family who I vividly remember had a small food/snack stand/cart of some kind (it was mostly blue in color on the sides) right at the corner or the cottage at the roadside, came over and picked me up and told me not to worry. Turns out my mom had gotten food poisoning from bad shrimp.

It was within only a few weeks after this I started to talk. My mom is very clear on the fact that I did not just start saying words, I began speaking full sentences and telling her things. She said one of the first things I spoke about was why I had not said anything sooner. She says I told her that everything was fine before and that I never needed to say anything.

Here is where is gets deep.... I had just turned 4 and we were sitting on a park bench in Santa Monica CA (they came back to the US for me to start school later that year). I told her "you know that the older you get, the more you forget about your previous lives". She was totally taken off guard and was a little freaked. She then asked me what I was talking about. She says that I then began to explain that this wasn't my first time here. That I even got to chose my parents (I think she said I said that lol). I went on to explain that from the time you are born, you begin to forget more and more about your past lives.

Now keep in mind I was born and grew up in the Caribbean. Had never watched TV or seen a movie, there was no way she says that I could have picked up these ideas from anywhere, especially since I had never left her side basically from the day I was born.

I'm going to get her to record on tape this entire story the best she can recall. I can't say that I remember these conversations personally. I do however have dreams about certain things from when I was very young which I'm told is unusual, things from when I was only 2 and 3yrs old. Some have come to me in dreams, which I verified with my mom. But most as like a still shot first person color photograph in a dream if something if that makes sense.

At about 7 or 8 I think, I began to have a sense of what one of my previous lives had been, my first one to be exact. Years later I started to piece together what my second life had been and how I died, about the time I was 19. I will say the first time I died by drowning, the second in a car accident. That's all I'm willing to share at this point. I've never really shared this with anyone, especially to this extent, and even though I have the anonymity of the internet, I do fear ridicule to some extent, I suppose because I've never been so open about it and 99.9% or people are so close minded about the subject.

Anyway, that's my story and introduction. My name is Alexander BTW.
 
Also (it won't let me edit the post, says too many characters)....


There was about a 30yr gap between when I died in my first life and came back for my second. Then my mom says when I was 4 I told her that it had been 20yrs that it took me to come back this time. I was even born in different countries each time I believe, although all English speaking. All times a man too. I'm pretty sure I didn't have children in the previous lives as well.


Anyway, I look forward to lurking on the forum and learning what I can. Even I as an absolute believer sometimes find it difficult to discern between what is sometimes a crazy persons fantasy and what it true. Allot of people I have met seem to just make stuff up. Hopefully this is a very open and honest place without allot of wackos haha!
 
Hi Alexander wellllllcome


Believe it or not your story is quite typical of many we hear, here on the Forum. It's highly unlikely anyone would ridicule you and I think you'll find everyone here very kind and supportive, so please, carry on!


All the best


Dawn
 
Dawn o the Shed said:
Hi Alexander wellllllcome
Believe it or not your story is quite typical of many we hear, here on the Forum. It's highly unlikely anyone would ridicule you and I think you'll find everyone here very kind and supportive, so please, carry on!


All the best


Dawn
Awesome, thanks great to hear, and thank you!!!!


I had no idea if my story was going to come off as totally off the wall or common lol. Good to know it's not that unusual!


Alex
 
Well, not talking and then coming out with reasonable conversation about the workings of reincarnation at the age of 4is a wee bit unusual but definitely not unheard of! There seem to be more and more parents coming here and telling similar kinds of stories about their kids these days funnily enough...


Other than that, textbook :thumbsup:
 
Well, since you have me feeling so comfortable here now lol, let me also say....


I feel/know 110% thru and thru that this is my 3rd time here and also that this is my last chance to "get it right" so to speak. Honestly, I'm still trying to even figure out what "get it right" is supposed to mean, for me, and I'm still totally utterly lost.


Is this something other people who know they have been reincarnated go thru their 2nd or 3rd life feeling?


I also told my mom that some people only are here once (I told her this in that conversation when I was 4). That I was here again to "get it right". Fulfill my destiny you could say.


Interestingly enough, my dad was born in 1923 and already had 2 sons born in '49 & '51. My mom on the other hand was born in 1949 and had a daughter born in '69. So my dads sons were already raised and older by the time I was born in '80. My mom didn't have custody of her daughter and they were married for 7yrs I think before I came along. I was a total accident. My dad had spent a TON of money once he retired to restore an old 1913 wooden yacht he and my mom were going to sail around the world in. Then BAM, I came along and his life dream went out the window.


While I did live on this boat as a VERY young baby, and remember ALLOT of it, I never imagined I would be into boats and sailing. Now that I'm 35, for the past 10yrs all I can dream of is sailing around the world, *** lol. My dad died a few years ago on xmas day (his favorite holiday) and I found it difficult to tell my mom only a couple months ago that my plan was also to retire and sail around the world. I avoided telling her because I don't want to sound like some son fulfilling his fathers course in life you know.


So my youngest son turns 18 in 6yrs and 2 months. That's when I plan on retiring early and spending the next 20yrs sailing around the world and ending up on the island in the Caribbean I was born, hopefully lol. My mom and I are buying a cottage there this fall she is going to retire to she will be living in while I sail.


So the point is, I have no CLUE if going sailing is going to somehow fulfill this inner desire, this empty hole I have I can't explain. If it's going to make it so I "get it right" in this life. I'm more scared than anything that it won't. That I'll end up going around the world alone and never doing what I was meant to do. Anyone else feel this way?


OK, I'm getting side tracked and off topic for this sub-forum. I'll start a new thread to discuss anymore and link back to this thread is need be.
 
That's so cool that your mother remembered your memories for you. I'm sure mine just considered anything I came up with as fantastic imagination.


If you drowned in one life, do you think you might have been a sailor of some sort? That might explain why you want to sail so much and "do it right" ... instead of drowning before you're done?
 
Mere Dreamer said:
That's so cool that your mother remembered your memories for you. I'm sure mine just considered anything I came up with as fantastic imagination.
If you drowned in one life, do you think you might have been a sailor of some sort? That might explain why you want to sail so much and "do it right" ... instead of drowning before you're done?
Yeah, I'll for sure have her record it all on audio tape for me. I'm sure there is even more I can't recall at the moment. Like I remember the park, but not being on the bench or the conversation. I remember certain feelings when she tells me the story, like a vague memory imprint, but not all the words as they came out. Hell, I even remember my first person view from my stroller as we were going thru the park. A few years ago I described that memory to her and she confirmed that was the park in Santa Monica, crazy!


No I wasn't a sailor. Honestly I don't even want to say, I don't want to sound crazy lol. Let just say I know exactly when I died (day & year wise), the circumstances, and even the ship I was on. I was just a passenger, I *think*. Also it wasn't wartime related at all. I did know how to swim but that's not why I drowned.


Funny thing too, when I was between 8 and 12, I was on a swim team. I literally drowned myself once, simply holding my breath too long under water showing off. I had to be pulled off the bottom and resuscitated. I wasn't out very long and I started breathing with ease. Anyway, the sensation of drowning I found to be quite, shall I say, relaxing/comfortable? Like I found it to be a very good way to die, no pain at all, just blackout. Of course I didn't swallow water after blacking out. I've always wondered if that feeling was connected to how I did die in my first life.


My mom also says that hen she took me for swim lessons when I was 4, almost 5, that I mouthed off to the instructor saying I knew full well how to swim. So the dude grabbed me and tossed me in the deep end! I fell like a rock straight to the bottom and he right away of course dove in and brought me back up. Guess you can't remember how to swim from a previous life haha!!!


My death in my 2nd life however I don't know the year, can only guess based on the fact I told my mom it took me 20 yrs to come back this time, like there was a waiting line or something lol. I know I died by going off a mountain road in a black convertible. I even have an imprint for when I was born into my 2nd life, hence why I know how long it took me to come back that time too.
 
Well, it might feel uncomfortable to say if it was a famous sinking like the Titanic, but if you think about it everyone there had the chance to reincarnate, right? It could be anyone.
 
Mere Dreamer said:
Well, it might feel uncomfortable to say if it was a famous sinking like the Titanic, but if you think about it everyone there had the chance to reincarnate, right? It could be anyone.
I think perhaps in the future I'll start a new thread in another forum about it. There is a huge back story that explains how I even know.


I guess it's not so much feeling just uncomfortable to say, but I feel the need for the entire back story to back it up and it would be lengthy to type at the moment.


I've VERY OCD about saying things that I'm not certain about too, I don't like to speculate and bring an air of doubt upon anything I have said. Plus this is the first time I've shared any of this but I gotta say, it feels good to not be ridiculed yet so I probably will share more.
 
Welcome to the forum. You live close to me. :) Even though you only remember the last few past lives, I think you have probably had hundreds of past lives. Take a look through the old threads and archives here, including the video archives section. There are some amazing stories here. No one here thinks you are crazy.
 
argonne1918 said:
Welcome to the forum. You live close to me. :) Even though you only remember the last few past lives, I think you have probably had hundreds of past lives. Take a look through the old threads and archives here, including the video archives section. There are some amazing stories here. No one here thinks you are crazy.
Thanks, I will! I'm pretty certain though this is indeed only my 3rd time and will be my last, I'm confident in that because it's the innate knowledge I was born with I believe. I am opened minded though so who knows, all I know is what I know now. Still plenty to learn!
 
Back
Top