Ever since I was very little, I've had memories of being three distinct other people. Like I was them but also me. All were obviously from the past, two in the more distant past and one more recent but obviously before my time. I always accepted that they must be past lives and left it at that. I haven't even thought about it in years. But for some reason today one of them keeps coming to mind and I can't get it, the more recent one, out of my Head. What is it about today?
I keep seeing me, him, whatever, in that warehouse fire that's so familiar despite all these years. I feel like today is important, but I don't know why.
I don't know what I expect to get out of joining this forum and posting this. Just needed to tell someone and I found this forum. Hope that's ok.
I keep seeing me, him, whatever, in that warehouse fire that's so familiar despite all these years. I feel like today is important, but I don't know why.
I don't know what I expect to get out of joining this forum and posting this. Just needed to tell someone and I found this forum. Hope that's ok.