• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What I experienced through astral projection

So where do I start. Well my brother showed me a astral projection guided meditation video, and I watched it.

I got 10 minutes into it, and then my spirit left my body, and I was hovering over my body, and after that I went higher and higher into the air, and clouds until I could see half of a next door city. :angel:

Then I saw some other souls, or spirits traveling with different auras. Mine especially was greenish yellow. Under the river for some reason I could see through it, and I saw hydro reptoid, or reptilian souls, and/or bodies, but just 3 of them. I did not fear them.

Until it was so bright in the clouds, I then had discovered my past life. I was in Jerusalem, or somewhere by there, anyways I though it was Rome, but I guess I was wrong. First of all, I saw myself peeling huge fruits, or small in a sort of way. I can not actually believe where it all started but I remember I was exactly the same age of 13. I had an older sister, and a Mom.

The biggest thing I can really remember is that I had a really poor house, and it was made by wood. And I walked with, and saw some people I knew in this life I have right now. Like my brother Andrew, but he was not related to me in the past life, but I saw my best friend I have in this life, and he was my friend in my past life.

Lastly, I remember seeing Jesus getting whipped, and he was trying not to scream, and I heard the Jews say " Crucify Him" But in a different language. I saw Jesus trying not to cry really hard. I told the Romans to stop beating on Jesus, or in those days named Yeshua. " That's not right, you can not hurt Jesus... Stop!"

They then came over, and whipped me. But not for long. And kinda after the beating of Jesus, people were throwing eggs, and stuff at houses.

Suddenly I had awoken, and yeah. That is pretty much it. :thumbsup:
 
Hello Isaias.


Your story is very interesting. Can you provide more details like your name in that time or your father´s name? :thumbsup:
 
Hello Isaias, welcome to the forum. Have you and your family always had an interest in this subject? I'm curious how old you and your brother are now... and how old you were in your dream?


Again, welcome.


T
 
Hey um...


Me and my brother only care for the subject, my Dad somewhat rejects it for being silly, or dumb, or not real. Other redneck like family types for say my white-side family is just either drug, or Christian addicted. I am half Mexican American. :thumbsup:
 
Isaías García said:
Me and my brother only care for the subject, my Dad somewhat rejects it for being silly, or dumb, or not real. Other redneck like family types for say my white-side family is just either drug, or Christian addicted. I am half Mexican American. :thumbsup:
I have been trying to find the birthdate for me, but its hard. Like if Jesus died in 30 ad, and I was 13 years old, and saw Jesus getting whipped then I would be born in 17 ad, but it shows no records in Wikipedia, or online stuff. I need help researching for it. Oh and I am 13.
 
Isaías García said:
I have been trying to find the birthdate for me, but its hard. Like if Jesus died in 30 ad, and I was 13 years old, and saw Jesus getting whipped then I would be born in 17 ad, but it shows no records in Wikipedia, or online stuff. I need help researching for it. Oh and I am 13.
Do you have more memories from that life?
 
Well


I was a rebel against the romans, and wore a dirty robe, but i found a way for a new style of my robe, so I made it into a shirt. Basically cutting it up. We cleaned our clothes and let it dry, but did not really help all the time. I had a beautiful mom, and sister, my sister was older than me. I had sex in my past life with a lot of girls for some reason...:eek:


I peeled huge fruits, and painted them. I tried to search for ancient Jerusalem fruit paintings, but could not find any. Probably I lived by there.
 
Isaías García said:
I was a rebel against the romans, and wore a dirty robe, but i found a way for a new style of my robe, so I made it into a shirt. Basically cutting it up. We cleaned our clothes and let it dry, but did not really help all the time. I had a beautiful mom, and sister, my sister was older than me. I had sex in my past life with a lot of girls for some reason...:eek:
I peeled huge fruits, and painted them. I tried to search for ancient Jerusalem fruit paintings, but could not find any. Probably I lived by Jerusalem.
Also I was poor. I belive I aleady mentioned that..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Isaias! Thank you for sharing your story with us. Do you feel any kind of fascination with Roman times or Biblical times?


I did some research and a greenish-yellow aura is a healthy color to have. It suggests vibrancy and intelligence. Also suggests positive changes.
 
Back
Top