a.j.newlife
Member
I believe this is a type of spiritual awakening. I actually have gotten a few mew clues into my Vietnam ordeal. I know the years 1968 and 1969 are very strong for some reason as well as a Quang province. I actually found an article on My Lai and started shaking so badly while reading the account of the incident. I actually think that I might have misinterpreted what I saw. I assumed that I killed the woman and toddler even though I never saw myself shoot them...
I thought that maybe that fragment of the memory skipped since it was so painful, I was looking at her and when she turned then in the next frame flash she had blood on her face and fell back dead and I saw the toddler. I won't say I didn't kill them because I am not sure and I don't want to escape blame if I did, but I am now wondering if I witnessed it. I don't think I was at My Lai but involved in something similar at the time.
I found an article that said there was a secret plan in the Quang province to suppress villages and relocate villagers in that area. Apparently there were a lot of My Lai type massacres that occurred and were never reported. I also am sure that I died of a gunshot wound to my head.
With the more research I have done the more I have come to terms with the fact that so much happened in that war and so much was covered up... it has been healing. I have also been able to see two different life flashes in the last week. Its almost like I have been able to deal enough with it that the bottle I opened is now flowing.
The other heartbreaking flash I saw was triggered by a music box my daughter got for Christmas. The music box plays swan lake and when she turned it on at dinner I had a flash of the three of us as a well off Polish family. We were shot by the Nazis when they came through and cleared out the bourgeois.
Has anyone else been a Vietnam solider reincarnation or Polish Jew?
I thought that maybe that fragment of the memory skipped since it was so painful, I was looking at her and when she turned then in the next frame flash she had blood on her face and fell back dead and I saw the toddler. I won't say I didn't kill them because I am not sure and I don't want to escape blame if I did, but I am now wondering if I witnessed it. I don't think I was at My Lai but involved in something similar at the time.
I found an article that said there was a secret plan in the Quang province to suppress villages and relocate villagers in that area. Apparently there were a lot of My Lai type massacres that occurred and were never reported. I also am sure that I died of a gunshot wound to my head.
With the more research I have done the more I have come to terms with the fact that so much happened in that war and so much was covered up... it has been healing. I have also been able to see two different life flashes in the last week. Its almost like I have been able to deal enough with it that the bottle I opened is now flowing.
The other heartbreaking flash I saw was triggered by a music box my daughter got for Christmas. The music box plays swan lake and when she turned it on at dinner I had a flash of the three of us as a well off Polish family. We were shot by the Nazis when they came through and cleared out the bourgeois.
Has anyone else been a Vietnam solider reincarnation or Polish Jew?
Last edited by a moderator: