• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Titanic past lives

Bailey25

Senior Member
So two years ago I found out I have a past life when I visited the titanic museum and most of my life. I fear drowning, freezing to death.. My name was John Law Hume. One of the musicians from Titanic. I remember little bits of my past life and wish I could remember more as it hasn’t left my mind ever since the museum. I think about it constantly.

What I remember from my past life is of course the ending of my life, trying to calm everyone down by playing for as long as we could until we were bracing ourselves to be in the freezing water, keeping our instruments close to us, and not survive. I remember playing for people during lunch or dinner or whenever we could to keep the mood light and happy. I actually can’t stand the song that we played during the sinking of the Titanic. Every time I hear it, I feel panicked and fear like something bad is happening again.

Though I do desperately want to remember more of my past life, I wonder who else has pst lives from titanic and if anyone could share? I always think I’m going crazy every time I remember the past life of me.
 
So sorry to bother you guys again but I had a dream last night about my past life as John Law Hume. I can’t stop thinking about it either. My dream started off with the sinking of the ship and everyone was running to lifeboats, yelling at crew members, etc. I stood there with my violin in my hands and saw the captain. His face was very sad like he felt guilty about it. I ran up to him as soon as he was about to go back inside. I grabbed his shoulder and he looked at me, confused. ”it’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself for this happening.” He was surprised when I said this and asked me,”who are you?” “It’s me. John law Hume. I’m one of the musicians.” “Thank you.” He replied and walked off. I met up with the other musicians in all the chaos and watched the end of my life of him happen again.

Do you guys have dreams like that? Lately I feel like he’s trying to communicate to me.
 
So sorry to bother you guys again but I had a dream last night about my past life as John Law Hume. I can’t stop thinking about it either. My dream started off with the sinking of the ship and everyone was running to lifeboats, yelling at crew members, etc. I stood there with my violin in my hands and saw the captain. His face was very sad like he felt guilty about it. I ran up to him as soon as he was about to go back inside. I grabbed his shoulder and he looked at me, confused. ”it’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself for this happening.” He was surprised when I said this and asked me,”who are you?” “It’s me. John law Hume. I’m one of the musicians.” “Thank you.” He replied and walked off. I met up with the other musicians in all the chaos and watched the end of my life of him happen again.

Do you guys have dreams like that? Lately I feel like he’s trying to communicate to me.
perhaps a silly question but do you mean the captain or your past life self ? I'm leaning towards you meant your past life self and then it is him/you working through it, I think.
Never feel like you bother with sharing this with us, I think it is interesting :)

/Jaimie
 
I meant my past life self sorry for the confusion. I think it was him trying to communicate to me but I wasn’t quite sure. I still can’t stop thinking about it.
 
Back
Top