• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The things I've always dreamt of, but as a child thought they must have been a movie

Arynleigh

Member

1. Being on something like a boat that moved laterally, and instantaneously. I know I was leaving and always turned to a man with piercing blue eyes and said, "I'm afraid I will not recognize you." His response being, "Do you trust me?" I then did some kind of scan that I can't describe, but I knew overwhelmingly I did trust him. After confirming this to him, he always said, "I will remember and I will find you, no matter what." Then I recall his voice behind me saying, "I'm behind you. Eight months."
2. I recall a hooded chair. I remember staring at it, in fear as it sat on a stage- like area to my right. I know there were people talking but their voices were drown out, as I was in a trance- like state. This reminds me of the time I visited the courthouse in Colonial Williamsburg. I sat with the same respect to the chair... I just knew that seat would be mine!
3. I was pacing the top of a stairwell in a tower, an old stone tower, just like you'd picture in a castle. I was waiting for man. I knew "this is it; it is all going to be right because he is coming for me. I kept peeking down, but the stairs spiraled so I couldn't see far. It was dark, but there was candlelight. He finally got there, but he said "they're right behind me." At about that time, four or five men (look like knights) arrived in my room. I was pushed back- I remember hitting against a very large and heavy wooden table and being restrained. The knights used daggers, and without being too graphic, they killed the man, right in front of me! My heart was broken. We finally got to be together, (it seems our plan was to run away that night,) but it ended there. So sad.
4. I also remember a beautiful, sunny day. I was on a hill- rolling grass field- gorgeous. However, I was being tied to a huge wheel. ?! There were a few women there, crying... my sisters, I think. I knew what was going on. It was an execution, but I was at peace with it and recall calming the other women. Some men pushed the wheel... and shortly thereafter, everything just goes black.
5. I am often awakened by the dream of a small cannon by my head. As soon as I hear the blast, I wake up.
The first memory, I believe could be an in- between lives memory.
The dream about the chair confuses me, because I thought when I came upon it on a field trip, it was the one. However, Napolean also had a hooded chair, so they may be common somewhere or at sometime.
The tower/ lover memory seemed a lot like the story of Mary Queen of Scots and David Rizzio. I stumbled across that gem one year ago, while exploring my family heritage. We were aids to the Scottish royals of old-- I learned I was this descent about 7 yrs ago.
I have no idea about the wheel dream! I can't find any thing similar to that experience when I research. I will say though, in this life, I've broken my collarbone, three ribs at different times, my tailbone, my toe, and I have always had "straight spine." It's a painful condition in which the spine is basically flattened- missing it's natural curvatures.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your memories are very interesting, Arnleigh. I have read that reincarnation in the same line of descent happens fairly frequently. I hope you continue to share your memories, and ask questions if you need to.
 
Well thanks BriarRose.


To add a little more about my current self, that I believe pertains to the wheel dream: I was born with a collapsed colon as well. It was surgically corrected as an infant, and I've lived w a scar, almost completely across my abdomen, since. Also, there was a time in my life that although I was able to speak, I wouldn't. I wasn't trying to be stubborn, but I was so afraid to speak aloud. I still suffer from social anxiety, and I think it's all connected.


I do have questions. Can anyone give me any insight into any form of execution like me wheel dream? Does anyone know more about hooded chairs? Where do they come from; geographically and chronologically speaking? Any insight or direction for research would be appreciated, and used. Thanks all.
 
Sounds like the breaking wheel. The breaking wheel was also known as the Catherine Wheel and it was a medieval execution device. The criminal would be attached to a cart wheel and his arms and legs stretched out along the spokes. The wheel would be made to turn while a heavy metal bar or hammer would deliver bone breaking blows to various parts of the body between the spokes. If a merciful execution had been ordered, after a large number of bones were shattered, fatal blows would be delivered. In cases where mercy was not offered, the criminal would remain on the wheel until they died – this could sometimes take days and the person would die of shock and dehydration.After the shattering was complete, the limbs of the person would be woven between the spokes and the wheel would be hoisted to the top of a pole for birds to eat the body.


In France, a special grace was sometimes offered in which the criminal would be strangled to death before the blows were delivered, or after only two or three


http://listverse.com/2007/09/12/top-10-gruesome-methods-of-execution/
 
Thank you for the info Cryscat. My dreams are not quite like the depiction from your link, but by following more leads, I found a breaking wheel execution... if you can believe this, as punishment for a crime against one my current family's ancestors! I'm not saying it is the one, but it is eerie.


Thanks again.
 
Thank you for sharing and welcome to the site, Arynleigh. I found your postings fascinating, expecially the first one. To me it sounds like whoever it was should be about eight months younger than you are.
 
Arynleigh said:
I found a breaking wheel execution... if you can believe this, as punishment for a crime against one of my current family's ancestors! I'm not saying it is the one, but it is eerie. Thanks again.
You may not know this yet but reincarnation within the same family appears to be more common than anyone thought. Read Carol's second book, "Return From Heaven".
 
Thank you for welcoming me. I didn't know my pl memories would ever be of value to anyone outside of myself, but again, thank you.


I've been holding some things back but I am becoming more comfortable in sharing now.


I do know the man from my first memory. He is all he was in my memories; the most glorious creature. We've "met" in junior high school, high school, in our early twenties, and last summer. Yes, last summer we both ended long term (7yr) relationships and moved back to town; me back into my dad's and he, next door to my dad. Get this, I didn't recognize him for fourth months, despite having many encounters. Ha. Well, we've become seperated again. I long for him, but I'm always so afraid of WHY he should find me and I should recognize him. Personally, I love him but I don't know if that's our purpose. I just get the feeling I am not allowed that blessing. I do know something is there, as he's said, in this life, things like: "we're connected," "we have an unspoken agreement," and "we have unfinished business."


I wonder if he DOES remember?


Is this just crazy!?


Any ideas on ways to approach, get over my fear/ ego? I mean, how do you approach this? It's just not normal to say, "hey, I remember you from another place and time." Lol!


I also tried PLR the first time a few days ago, and what did I see? Him... and another good friend of mine. I am going to post that seperately. :-)


@--<-----
 
Back
Top