• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The Reincarnation of President John F. Kennedy

Marilu

New Member
Hi,

My name is Marilu Stredel Mercalina and I am the Reincarnation of President John F. Kennedy. Many of you may think that I am speaking nonsense, but it is the truth. It was only months ago that I discovered this.At first I thought that I was a Nazi soldier, as a distant family member in Germany had been a Nazi soldier, and I thought that I was the Reincarnation of this soldier.
You see as a little girl of 2 or 3 I told my Mother that I had been a World War 2 soldier. My Mother was stunned. As the years went by, she kept telling me about
this soldier. I never forgot this soldier.
When time came for me to know the identity of this soldier, God let me see who he was. I came to the conclusion that I am the Reincarnation of President John F. Kennedy, because of the many similarities we share.Instead of following things happening in my country or Germany, I was more into America and English, which by the way is not my language.It is a long and complex story, but feel free to ask me more questions if you want.


Marilu Stredel Mercalina
 
Hi Marilu


Welcome to the forum.


Yes, please tell us how you came to this conclusion? What are the similarities? Do you have any other past life memories, other than being a WWII soldier? Did something happen a few months ago that sparked all this off?
 
When I told my Mother that I had been a soldier in World War 2, I had been 2 or 3 at the time and I had chickenpox. I was breaking the blisters on my hands. My Mother had to put socks on my hands to prevent me from breaking the blisters. My Mother asked me why I was breaking them and I replied to her that I had been a soldier in World War 2 and I had gotten some kind of skin rash. A physic told my Mother that I had told her was very important, but my Mother hadn't even told her about what I had told my Mother. But I couldn't remember anything about what I had told my Mother.


As the years went by my Mother kept telling me that story. I believed that maybe I had watched a movie about World War 2 on TV. But my Mother dismissed it with a' You were too young to watch it and they weren't showing those kind of movies on TV.' My Mother thought that maybe it was one of those moments when kids say just things. She didn't know anything about reincarnation. As a Christian you don't know about those things and my country is so tiny that maybe I'm the only one who said things like that. I didn't say anything anymore about the soldier. I don't remember having nightmares, but one thing my Mother told me is that I would wake up crying in the middle of the night, she would gave me water so that I would sleep again. At first she was giving me food was very young at that time, but the doctor advise her to give me water as I had eaten my last meal otherwise I would become too big.
 
We had American encyclopedias at home and it helped that my Mother knew English so well and knew so many things about the U.S. I loved to watch the pictures of the fish and the flags of other countries, the American States and the U.S. Navy. I was even able to look at the photos of the American Presidents, but the two I liked the most were Franklin D. Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy. Those were the 2 most handsome of all the Presidents. We also had a year book and there was a photo I liked to watch. It was of JFK Jr. saluting his fallen father. Maybe because he was close to my age in this photo that I felt a connection with him. I would also watch the photo of JFK and his wife many times. At the other side of the page there was the photo of Robert F. Kennedy, I would also watch it regularly.


I loved to play boat on my parents' big bed. I would always pretend that I was the captain of the boat and that the boat would be sinking. I would throw my dolls and teddybear on the floor, pretend they were swimming to save their lives and I would jump on the floor, pretend to be swimming to save my friends. In the bathtub I could sit for hours playing with anything that would serve as a boat with my plastic toys. I would play the same game about the boat sinking. I even played with the spoons and forks, they would be swimming in the kitchen sinks. The deep plates would their boats and when they sank the forks and spoons would swim to an island for their safety.
 
We had Americans neighbours and the husband was a pilot, just at the same time there was a soap opera about a pilot and his family. I just loved to watch the pilots wearing their uniforms. I also wanted to wear such an uniform and fly a plane. But my Mother told me that a pilot was always a boy, but that a girl was a stewardess. For a long time I wanted to become a stewardess. I also loved the water and the sea. I also pretended that I could swim and that I was part of as swimming team.


When I became older, I fell in love with the Navy soldiers after watching a movie about a Navy soldier. I was writing stories and poems and songs about the soldiers.
 
Children's accounts are often a good clue to go by, because they have not yet been influenced by anything... so I think maybe you should look deeper into the German soldier. There is also a possibility that you had an incarnation in the US, maybe at John F. Kennedy's time?


If you know a lot of personal details about JFK, and you get it verified, that could be a clue of something more there, but I would not take just a fascination of a person to be the definite proof... after all, lot of people are fascinated by JFK. Its possible that you just were around.


It's not unusual to reincarnate in the same family, so maybe you were the German relative? You could have been him, or maybe known him, or maybe someone else. Sometimes it takes patience and you might not know yet all of that. Don't discount your childhood experiences, at that age it's quite powerful. And bear in mind you could have been influenced negatively about German and Nazis by things you heard of later, so maybe in your mind you "have a preference" towards the US because of that... you need to investigate with yourself.
 
Well, this is very interesting. I was 10 years old when JFK was elected President. I'm an American and that was the first election that I remember. I was also Catholic and was very proud that he was the first Catholic president. Many, maybe most, Americans went wild over the Kennedys. They were like the first American "Royal Family". Jacki Kennedy was so popular that women started wearing the same style clothes, even the "pillbox" hats. She had the White House redecorated and then gave a tour on TV. That had never happened before. She liked French Provencial furniture so during the 1960s French Provencial furniture was very popular. In 1963 they made an official trip to Europe. In Paris he introduced himself as Jacki's husband. Then he sat down and she delivered her speech in French!! She spoke several languages. The French people went wild. Did you know that his older brother Joe volunteered with the British Royal Air Force in WWII? He was killed when his plane blew up on a highly dangerous secret mission. I wonder what would happen if you were to meet Caroline Kennedy someday? As you may know she is the current U.S. Ambassador to Japan. She would be about 58 years old. She is the last survivor from that family.
 
When I started to receive History lessons at school, I was taught that the Nazis were evil people. But that didn't make me hate the Nazis or Germans. At the same time I was taking German lessons, so I was learning about the German culture. I inquired about the German soldier and they told me he didn't have any known disease and had died in old age. He had died when I was 4 or 5 years old. When I got this information, I didn't know very much about reincarnation. I believed that this soldier's spirit had gotten in me and then go away. He had been an inventor and I am not into inventing things. Later when I read in the Bible that John the Baptist was the Prophet Elijah, I decided to study reincarnation.


I was one day watching a video about Adolf Hitler, and in this video he was saying that one day his spirit would rise from the ashes, I thought that maybe Hitler was this soldier. I investigated further. Hitler was a writer, just like me. He loved to paint, I love to draw. He had had vision problems, I have vision problems. And he had developed some kind of skin rash. I told my Mother about this and she reminded me that the soldier was a World War 2 soldier and Hitler had been a soldier in World War 1. He was Germany's Chancellor and Military Leader during World War 2. Could that count as a soldier in World War 2?
 
Then one day they were showing Navy officials wearing their white uniforms on TV, and my Mother reminded me how much I loved watching the Marines in their white uniforms. That's it! I thought, the soldier was with the Navy. I remembered a screenplay I had written about a Lieutenant with Navy, but I later changed it to an Army soldier because I found out that the Navy deals with the sea and the Army with the desert. The screenplay is about a soldier in the desert. I decided to look for the German uniforms to see if they were similar to the Navy's white uniform, they weren't. There were also white uniforms, but they were different. Hitler also wore white uniforms, but his were also different.
 
Ok. All this points to a previous life as some kind of military person in WWII, possibly the navy, or at least someone who was involved in a ship sinking at some point.


I would not jump to the conclusion that you were JFK based on the fact that you liked looking at pictures, and thought he was handsome. It is quite possible that you may have been an American soldier or sailor, but again, without much detail it's hard to say.


Have you tried doing a regression to see if you can get some more information? What you have so far is pretty sketchy, so if you did a regression you might be able to fill in some details and get to the bottom of it?


Have a look in the FAQs and you will find lots of information on how to do this. Most beginners find that using CDs or Youtube to help them with a self-hypnosis works best.
 
You might give this one a try? A lot of people have had good results with it.


If you can put on headphones and listen to it on your phone or lie down with your laptop or something that would probably work best.
 
I realized that it would be very difficult to find out the identity of the soldier. There had been millions of soldiers from many countries during World War 2. Then one day I read about a boy that had been interested in American Presidents from a very young age. He reminded me of myself. He was mostly interested in Abraham Lincoln. He knew all about Lincoln's children. He even knew their names. He is the reincarnation of one of Lincoln's son. I thought about the 2 Presidents I liked the most, Franklin D. Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy. I knew that JFK had been a soldier in World War 2. I knew about his wife Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy and his children John Jr. and Caroline. But who didn't know about them? I decided to read about JFK's life. I nearly fell of my chair. I couldn't believe it. JFK had been a Lieutenant with the Navy! I still didn't want to believe it. JFK was a writer, I am a writer. He was the captain of a PT 109 boat that sank, I pretended to be the captain of a boat that sank. He was a swimmer, I pretended to be a swimmer. He loved the sea, I also love the sea. He was an award winning writer, I am an award winning songwriter and poet. I saw photos of JFK wearing his white Navy uniform, the uniform I like so much. In another photo he was wearing a blue Navy uniform, which resembles a pilot uniform. He had intermittent exotropia in his eye, which I also have. His eyes were greenish grey, mine are hazel and sometimes they turn green and sometimes they turn grey. I still couldn't believe it. I got my confirmation when I read that JFK had written a book called Profiles in Courage, one of my songs appeared on a compilation CD album called Profiles in Music. And I can go on and on. The similarities are too much to mention.
 
I have had validation dreams, but I can't tell you about them right now. They are too powerful. Believe me, when I was growing up, I wasn't following the Kennedys very much. I was following about other celebrities. So this came as a surprise for me as well. It is in last months that I started to investigate about JFK's life. The names of people JFK knew appear in my screenplays, they are not very well known. Where did these names come from? I have two moles in the form of gun wounds and they are not exactly where the famous gun wounds are. And there were two bullets, not one as it is claimed. If I'm not JFK's Reincarnation, then whose reincarnation am I? It has to be one of the U.S. top officials, one with knowledge of spying, capable of solving puzzles very few people can. And with the knowledge of the working of spies at the top level. Someone who was a Lieutenant with the Navy, a spy, a very good writer, the captain of a boat, a swimmer, who thought of himself as a soldier first before anything else, someone shy, extremely intelligent, who could fly planes. Only JFK fits this picture. He worked for a time at the Naval Office of Intelligence, which is a spy agency. And JFK was a pilot. And God showed me that the soldier is JFK. And God knows everything. He created us all.
 
Well, it is certainly possible of course. Have you tried doing a regression to see if you can get any more information? Do you have a resemblance to him?
 
I resemble JFK in the eyes( the exotropia and eye color) and the ears. I came to know about the fact that I am the Reincarnation of JFK by researching my family ancestry. I found out that my family came from Austria and that some family members had gone to Germany. That's when I found the German soldier.
 
I see. So, when you 'came to know' what was the experience like? Were you awake or asleep or having a dream or did you have some kind of flashback?
 
I resemble JFK in the eyes( the exotropia and eye color) and the ears. I came to know about the fact that I am the Reincarnation of JFK by researching my family ancestry. I found out that my family came from Austria and that some family members had gone to Germany. That's when I found the German soldier. And my Mother suggested that maybe this was the soldier from World War 2. I also discovered that we may have Scottish, English or Irish ancestry, I'm not sure which one. One of our last names is Todd, and it is of Scottish, English or Irish origin.


Another confirmation that I have about this reincarnation is my name. JFK had a boat with the name Manitou which resembles my name Marilu.
 
Some people think that coincidences are good evidence of previous lives, but I'm not so convinced of it myself. If you look hard enough, you can find coincidences everywhere really. Todd is an English name. Even having possible Irish heritage, which the Kennedy's did of course, on its own is not convincing enough, or having the same colour eyes. Lots of people have blue eyes. Having a name that starts with the same letter as the name of one of his boats is a coincidence, but not an especially strong one.


As you say, there are also some coincidences with Hitler's life and yours.

I was one day watching a video about Adolf Hitler, and in this video he was saying that one day his spirit would rise from the ashes, I thought that maybe Hitler was this soldier. I investigated further. Hitler was a writer, just like me. He loved to paint, I love to draw. He had had vision problems, I have vision problems. And he had developed some kind of skin rash. I told my Mother about this and she reminded me that the soldier was a World War 2 soldier and Hitler had been a soldier in World War 1. He was Germany's Chancellor and Military Leader during World War 2. Could that count as a soldier in World War 2?
The thing that is confirmation of a past life memory is having your own, actual memories. There is really no substitute. It is better not to trust what a psychic might tell you, or a friend tells you, or something you read about a person that seems similar to your life.


Memories can come in a dream, or in a flashback or in meditation. So far, you have some memories of being in WWII, possibly the navy, possibly involved in a sinking ship. Being on a sinking ship in WWII is not an uncommon experience after all. Lots of people would have been involved in similar experiences not just JFK.

It has to be one of the U.S. top officials, one with knowledge of spying, capable of solving puzzles very few people can. And with the knowledge of the working of spies at the top level.
I'm assuming that this relates to dreams you have had, but can't talk about. But again, this could be quite a lot of people. I don't actually think JFK had a lot of involvement with US intelligence?


Personally, I would leave JFK (and Hitler) to one side for the moment as a 'possibility' or a clue of some kind and see if you can recover any more memories before jumping to any big conclusions. It is better to be sure rather than just making guesses, don't you think? If you found that you started to remember actual things about his life, especially those that might not be the main public events, that would be something that would give you a much stronger validation.
 
Reincarnation does not have to be in the same family or same blood line. Do you have a picture of JFK's face? Put it side by side with a picture of your face. Are they similar? If you are the actual reincarnation of JFK then there should be a strong resemblance. Such as jaw, cheeks, etc. I have seen past and current photos not only of James Leninger, but also several 9-11 victims reincarnated and the facial similarities between them and their past self is stunning.
 
I am going to share one of the validation dreams I had regarding this reincarnation. It is shocking, but this is the dream that confirms that I am the Reincarnation of President John F. Kennedy. I was at a place with several important looking people. They were telling me:


'We are going to take you down as President!'


And I was saying to them:


'Are you crazy? You can't do that!'


That is dream that gave me my confirmation. And when I read one of the screenplays that I had written years before I even started to think about reincarnation, I realized it contained the names of people JFK had known during his life. It contained the first names of these people. I checked the names out and discovered that JFK actually known these people. What I am going to do is give you two names of the people who were the ones who shot JFK or were involved in his killing: Maurice, probably a French gypsy with dark complexion or someone with French ancestry who was working with agents or ex agents of the KGB. Maurice Tempelmann is one of JFK 's killers and William Robert, the driver who drove JFK's limousine during that fatal day was William Robert, those are his two names, I don't remember his last name.One of JFK's killer wears a blue sapphire ring. Maurice attended Harvard and Yale and took a false name when he was transferred from a university in Moscow to the universities in the U.S. He came with his lover named Natasha from Russia. And Maurice Tempelmann speaks French. Maybe he and his people in high places were behind JFK Jr. and RFK killing as well. JFK got killed, because as a CIA spy he he had investigated Maurice and his people. By the way, as the good spy he was, JFK was close to Hitler, even speaking to him. That is why I first believed that I was Hitler. JFK was around him. And look for pictures of Maurice Tempelmann, he looks like a gypsy when he was younger. He is not who he says he is.


JFK's assassination was a conspiracy of people in the high places to take him down and take America over in order to dominate the world. They are part of an international organization with people of many nationalities. Maurice and William Robert worked for Vladimir.
 
Over the last 50 years there have been many, many theories about who wanted JFK dead and why. The only one that has made sense, at least to me, was that it was a Mafia "hit job". The Mafia wanted to stop the Senate hearings on the Mafia that JFK's brother Bobby was conducting. If they had killed Bobby then the President could just replace him and continue the hearings. But killing the top man would stop the hearings in their tracks. It did. Oswald's uncle was in the Mafia. Jack Ruby was the Mafia "pay off" man in Dallas. That's why he was allowed in the police station, everyone there knew him.
 
wellllllcome


Do you have any memories of being JFK? Like tanguerra said, I don't believe that coincidences are conclusive proof of a past life. As one of your posts showed, you also have some similarities with Hitler. And that's to say nothing of many other people, well-known or not, who may have fought in wars, had sight problems, enjoyed writing...


The human brain is wired to look for patterns so it's also easy for people to find coincidences if they look. I'm sure there are many well-known people I have something in common with, even multiple things, but it doesn't mean that I was them.


If you believe that birthmarks are related to PL injuries, if you were a soldier, that's one possible explanation for it. A dream can be just that, a dream. I've heard that many people used to find JKF attractive. Names like the ones his family had aren't very unusual and his family is often discussed in the media.


I'm not saying that you're not JFK, just that coincidences are hard to disprove. You could have been him but you could just as easily been someone who knew him well or even been someone who wasn't close to him but admired him greatly. If you were alive in another life when he was, it's very possible that you fought in WWII and survived or even that you died in one of the Wars but came back and were old enough to remember him. Who knows?


Memories are really the best way to know who you were, especially memories that include details that can be validated or which are plausible. Have you tried a regression or other methods of retrieving memories?


I'm not trying to be rude to you and I'm sorry if this post comes across that way. I'm just encouraging you to look at other options, especially if you feel like you would benefit from remembering and understanding past lives. Just be open to the possibilities even if it turns out that you weren't a celebrity, so you can make the most out of it. wine**
 
This was for a very long time my favorite movie. When I watched it as a teen, many years after it came out, the TV channel showed it censored, without the offensive scenes.


An Officer and a Gentleman





[/url
 
As for wanting to become a celebrity, I don't need to. I know who I am and who my family is. I didn't want to tell anyone about this, but God told me to do it. It is God Who decides who gets reincarnated in who. It is not my fault that God chosed me to reincarnate JFK in. There are many more things that I can tell, but I am not telling anything anymore. That is why so many people who are reincarnations of others choose to remain silent. The first thing people tell you is that you are lying, and then they tell you that you think you are better than others. My family name appears in the same book of nobility where the names Kennedy and Bouvier appear. While these families have owned castles, mine owned many more and are of equal standing with Kings, Queens and even Emperors.


When I was watching the photos of the American Presidents, I was the one who asked my Mother about them. I was at the time 3 or 4 years old. When I was born people weren't talking about JFK. There weren't TV specials about him or his family. To this day I have never read a book about JFK. At school we even didn't get American History. So you can see that there was no reason for me to be obsessed with the Kennedys as you so gently put it. My Mother would have never told me about JFK out of herself. I was the one who asked the questions.


I can speak and write 6 languages including English, German and French fluently.


I came to this board, because I was looking for information about reincarnation. But as I can see it will be better if you don't tell anyone about your reincarnation. I will leave it to this. God bless you and thanks for reading my posts.


Marilu Stredel Mercalina
 
Hi Marilu


I'm sorry you feel that way. Of course we would like it if you would stay around and continue the discussion and to discuss other people's experiences as well.


People are very interested in your story I'm sure, but we do get quite a few 'famous' past life stories here and they don't always check out, so people are a bit cautious about them.


I have seen it happen more than once that people think they might have been someone famous, but later it turns out that they might have met them, or were from the same time period, or were a friend or member of the family which is why people are asking you all these questions. Nobody means to doubt your word, we are just wanting to find out a bit more.


Have you had a look at this thread?


Famous past lives
 
Back
Top