• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

'Subconscious' past life memories of Ancient Egypt?

I have written a fantasy story about children who explore an enchanted pyramid. They suddenly get lost, and their mission is to get out of the pyramid, but it isn't easy because of passages and tunnels. When I started writing the story I thought it only should be based on my fantasy and not facts. In the middle of the story one of the children falls in a pool (by accident) that is inside the pyramid. And later they meet some mummies that are alive. They are of course their enemies. After finishing the story I did some research on pyramids just for fun. What I discovered was unbelievable - there actually has been found pools inside pyramids. There were also very long tunnels and so on. I also started playing an online game where I had to find items from ancient Egypt. I instantly knew what the items were which is weird because I have never been exposed to them in this life. Could this be 'subconscious' memories of Ancient Egypt? What do you think about this?
 
Hi,


it it could be. Have you tried meditation or a regression with the focus or questions relating to Egypt?
 
It's sort of an alternate history, but there are many accounts that say the lower chambers of the pyramid were filled with water. Many of the people that lived there have folk stories about tubes running under the pyramid to the Nile. It is a fascinating area of study! You should try researching it to see if it jogs any memories.
 
Back
Top