Armada
Old Soul
I don't think the languages themselves would be memorable if they weren't necessary for some part of our becoming better souls, but I've always had a knack for pronunciation when it comes to certain languages just from reading what is written before actually ever hearing the words in the language itself. My friends still think it's weird how I can roll my Rs and pronounce the 'gy' in Hungarian, among other things. I've also found my self highly bothered by incorrect Spanish writing, to an extent that most people would call stupid, silly and absurd. It's never bothered me when people talk 'liek dis' in English, but even seeing 'Ay' spelt 'Aye' by someone who is being silly with the language and not having make an honest mistake in trying to learn it really makes my blood boil. I know this to have come from a past life in Spain though, when a man of my socioeconomic group at the time would've found learning to read and write highly difficult. I know it was hard, but I taught myself in that lifetime for I knew how much value there was in knowing the written word. I think that perhaps that's also why in this lifetime I've forced myself to do well in English, though I can't argue with the As.
As for other skills:
1. Though I was nauseous the whole time we had boating lessons one particular school camp, I found actually driving the thing rather easy and the instructor said I was doing really well for a beginner. He was actually really surprised when I'd said I'd never had any boating experience prior to that.
2. Unfortunately I've always been extremely good at fighting, and was very surprised that when looking up vital points out of curiosity one day that they were my favorite places to hit... Though even before I knew they were a tad dangerous, I'd always had a very strange feeling that I should be careful and not hit anywhere near as hard as I normally would in these areas. And I've always known to thrust a blade up instead of down, even before I was told which way was correct.
As for other skills:
1. Though I was nauseous the whole time we had boating lessons one particular school camp, I found actually driving the thing rather easy and the instructor said I was doing really well for a beginner. He was actually really surprised when I'd said I'd never had any boating experience prior to that.
2. Unfortunately I've always been extremely good at fighting, and was very surprised that when looking up vital points out of curiosity one day that they were my favorite places to hit... Though even before I knew they were a tad dangerous, I'd always had a very strange feeling that I should be careful and not hit anywhere near as hard as I normally would in these areas. And I've always known to thrust a blade up instead of down, even before I was told which way was correct.