• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

PL where you knew a Hollywood celebrity

Obie

Member
How was that person like in that life? Are they accurately portrayed?

I remember a life where I had a relationship with I believe a notorious stage actor. It was short lived and he lied, cheated, and even abused me. He was rich and I was poor. I thought he would help me out but he laughed and scorned me. Told me lies one minute and ridiculed me when I believed him. I believe it was him I met in this life. He was the same in this life but he was dirt poor in this life and wanted to use me for a meal ticket. I was smart and didn't believe the lies this time around. I can reveal his name. I'm pretty sure it was the legendary stage actor but not 100% sure. He looks just like him in this life.
 
Alot of actresses back when silent movies


were taken advantage many abused.


Many took there own life.


I have feeling you were aspiring actress


made many a promise etc.


Name go ahead. I don't


think I will be surprised who it is.


I read alot true hollywood stores


from old days of hollywood.
 
I was an aspiring actress. I also was a failed actress and I dabbled in prostitution and later as a madam. I don't know what happened in the end. Some men were good, some were bad, I keep meeting the same ones in this life and things end in the same ways. I was actually rather independent in that life for a woman that the whole wife mother thing wasn't for me, and I'm taking my time settling down once again. But this time in a proper legitimate profession in Finance.
 
I still don't trust men in this life.


Because of previous past life experiences.


I keep them at arms length as well as everybody else


in my life. So, who was this person?
 
Sooo curious Obie.


Something I wonder, people with a talent to act are they likely to be pulled in that direction most lives?


I think we all have creative talents but as a shy person can't see me ever choosing such a way to express it.
 
Sorry if I'm stealing this thread but it seems to link on to something I've been meaning to post a while.


Does anyone see celebrities and think they look like someone you knew in pl?


There is an American chef, from the first time I saw him I was mesmorised. He looks so like my husbands pl self. This is not saying I knew this celebrity pl but that how he looks is so familiar; even to the point I wondered could they be a great, great, great (etc) grandchild.
 
starrynight said:
Does anyone see celebrities and think they look like someone you knew in pl?
This is a topic very close to my heart... There is one celebrity who is an absolute copy of my past life husband, except he is much taller. But the face is an exact replication. I even wondered if he could be his son, but there was obviously no family connection.


Then there is another celebrity, who looks nothing like my past life husband, and yet I sense that this is the same soul (but of course I have no proof of this and no logical reason to think so, it's just a feeling).


Also there is an actor who looks quite like my older brother from another past life in Russia.


I often get fooled by familiar looks of some famous people to think that they are an actual reincarnation of people I knew in past lives, but soon come to the conclusion that there is nothing familiar there besides the physical appearance. Looks can be very deceiving (to me, at least).
 
This could be true & most likely the same with me. Their looks could just be so similar. Though I have to say the manorisms of the chef I find quite like my husband even this life. I've asked him if the person looks familiar to him to gage reaction but he doesn't at all.


It must be just us Sarah Jane :rolleyes:
 
I was an aspiring actress. I also was a failed actress and I dabbled in prostitution and later as a madam. I don't know what happened in the end. Some men were good, some were bad, I keep meeting the same ones in this life and things end in the same ways. I was actually rather independent in that life for a woman that the whole wife mother thing wasn't for me, and I'm taking my time settling down once again. But this time in a proper legitimate profession in Finance.
ok let me guess and you correct me.is it rex harrison?he was known to be an *** in real life.he was great stage actor.also known to be a womanizer.there was time when he was involeved with both his wife-ex wife-and his misteress.plus carole landis ended up suicide after he told her there is no future togother.
or maybe it could have been laurence olivier?i doubt that thought
 
Back
Top