• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life regression, help me with my memories

ihavenowon

New Member
Hello,

I've completed a session of past life regression.

I saw things, some vividly, some not, and I felt general things and saw very detailed other things, ill explain myself.

So, I was in another body, the first image was me looking down on my feet and then my hands, and the nails were painted in red on both of them.
Then I saw myself wearing a skirt, which was like... I don't know how to say in English really, but it looked kind of old (?) maybe 30/40s kinda...
I also saw cars and streets outside, but I wouldn't be able to tell where I exactly was...
I saw a man, he was reading the newspaper, and it was surprisingly VERY BIG like it was the side of his upper body... he had a hat on and very beautiful blonde hair.
We didn't talk but we watched each other in the eyes, and I felt like crying and I think it was my husband, he was just so beautiful...

Next thing I saw was a cemetery, and we were burying my husband I saw before that, it felt like it was just a week after what I first saw.. but I don't know, he was very young when he died, I was just so sad. It was weird, I also kind of felt like i had a child, but she was taken away from me (?)

At the end, I saw myself very old, in a home which was not mine, it felt like a hospital, but it wasn't and I was alone, but I didn't feel like I was alone, I was accepting the end of my life, and I saw my husband again, and I felt like he was waiting for me, it makes so sad, I couldn't stop crying for an hour after I woke up...

I don't know what to believe, I want to do more research, because I don't know what city it was, I don't know was year it was.. and i would like to know

I don't even know if it's real, it kind of scares me out because, it was just so sad...

Thank you for your help
 
Hello,

I've completed a session of past life regression.

I saw things, some vividly, some not, and I felt general things and saw very detailed other things, ill explain myself.

So, I was in another body, the first image was me looking down on my feet and then my hands, and the nails were painted in red on both of them.
Then I saw myself wearing a skirt, which was like... I don't know how to say in English really, but it looked kind of old (?) maybe 30/40s kinda...
I also saw cars and streets outside, but I wouldn't be able to tell where I exactly was...
I saw a man, he was reading the newspaper, and it was surprisingly VERY BIG like it was the side of his upper body... he had a hat on and very beautiful blonde hair.
We didn't talk but we watched each other in the eyes, and I felt like crying and I think it was my husband, he was just so beautiful...

Next thing I saw was a cemetery, and we were burying my husband I saw before that, it felt like it was just a week after what I first saw.. but I don't know, he was very young when he died, I was just so sad. It was weird, I also kind of felt like i had a child, but she was taken away from me (?)

At the end, I saw myself very old, in a home which was not mine, it felt like a hospital, but it wasn't and I was alone, but I didn't feel like I was alone, I was accepting the end of my life, and I saw my husband again, and I felt like he was waiting for me, it makes so sad, I couldn't stop crying for an hour after I woke up...

I don't know what to believe, I want to do more research, because I don't know what city it was, I don't know was year it was.. and i would like to know

I don't even know if it's real, it kind of scares me out because, it was just so sad...

Thank you for your help
The only way I know to help is from personal experience. When questioning if a memory is real it can sometimes be compared to the feeling you get when remembering something you absolutely know was real. There is a feeling accompanying the memory. It is a knowingness, a certainty. It is not a mental reasoning figuring out. Pay attention to the feeling of it. Re visit if necessary. The feeling may intensify and reveal more.
 
Back
Top