Jerry C
New Member
Hello I am new to this forum and would like to share my past life memory that started when I visited one of Japan's famous castle as part of the tour guide. The Nagoya castle the moment I first feast my eyes on it during my tour I frozed and felt a sense of nostalgia the kind that you feel when you have not return to your home for 300 years or so. I felt a shiver down my spine and a sensation of a outerworldly experience that I never felt before. It feels like time has slow down and rewinded it was a flood of memories of that place when it was newer with the Tokugawa's clan flag three hollyhock in a circle flying over the castle. I knew something is special about this place that I can't quite describe it like I had lived in this place before.
When I was 15 I started meditating and trying binaural audio that allows me to open each chakra and closing it as I move up to the third eye chakra I felt a weird surge of power flowing through like flowing water down a mighty river but tranquil like a early morning in a forest with the sounds of animals in the background.
By 16 something amazing happened I had my first past life dream it was so intense that it lasted over a month with detail on the lord I served Oda Nobunaga that name popped up on one of the parchment in Japanese something I never knew but felt familiar like I had known it all my life.I had to search at a library to find out more about it. I also saw my past life wife briefly the weeks after the initial month. With brief glimpse into the war that I fought from riding on a horse and handling a Yumi shooting down two samurai and cutting their head off as trophy that was one of the bloodiest memory with the smell of burn corpse, dying warrior, and fire raging across the beautiful forest with the river running red with blood. So much death so much wounded Oda keeps riding his horse with his Katana cutting down more opposition with such speed it was nauseating to keep watching.
By 18 the dream had subsided with a few in between with one thing I notice that I remember saying my wife's name Kimiko during one of those night when a arrow lodge itself in my right shoulder when the doctor is tending to my wound and I was delusional under the sake they serve to dull my pain.
By around 19 I witness my death while riding on a horse it was the beginning of a new campaign with arrows raining down on me and my fellow samurai then the charging of the horse with the Yari that was the first wound to my side knocking me down from the horse. I drew my katana and cut the first horse in half before piercing the sword into his beating heart before parrying another spear from stabbing me in the back. But another sword land a hit into my chest before blacking out and dying in the pool of my own blood.
By around 20 I realize that I need to learn more about my past life that I did a study aboard in Japan for two years and finding the language is easy to learn despite how difficult it is for most of student that was there. I wish more happen in between this time to my current age of 26 but that is all I remember from those vivid dreams from those nights.
When I was 15 I started meditating and trying binaural audio that allows me to open each chakra and closing it as I move up to the third eye chakra I felt a weird surge of power flowing through like flowing water down a mighty river but tranquil like a early morning in a forest with the sounds of animals in the background.
By 16 something amazing happened I had my first past life dream it was so intense that it lasted over a month with detail on the lord I served Oda Nobunaga that name popped up on one of the parchment in Japanese something I never knew but felt familiar like I had known it all my life.I had to search at a library to find out more about it. I also saw my past life wife briefly the weeks after the initial month. With brief glimpse into the war that I fought from riding on a horse and handling a Yumi shooting down two samurai and cutting their head off as trophy that was one of the bloodiest memory with the smell of burn corpse, dying warrior, and fire raging across the beautiful forest with the river running red with blood. So much death so much wounded Oda keeps riding his horse with his Katana cutting down more opposition with such speed it was nauseating to keep watching.
By 18 the dream had subsided with a few in between with one thing I notice that I remember saying my wife's name Kimiko during one of those night when a arrow lodge itself in my right shoulder when the doctor is tending to my wound and I was delusional under the sake they serve to dull my pain.
By around 19 I witness my death while riding on a horse it was the beginning of a new campaign with arrows raining down on me and my fellow samurai then the charging of the horse with the Yari that was the first wound to my side knocking me down from the horse. I drew my katana and cut the first horse in half before piercing the sword into his beating heart before parrying another spear from stabbing me in the back. But another sword land a hit into my chest before blacking out and dying in the pool of my own blood.
By around 20 I realize that I need to learn more about my past life that I did a study aboard in Japan for two years and finding the language is easy to learn despite how difficult it is for most of student that was there. I wish more happen in between this time to my current age of 26 but that is all I remember from those vivid dreams from those nights.