Hello,
first of all I want to say that English is not my language but I'll try to do my best...Sorry for the mistakes.
I'm in a past life therapy and I have seen two lives, one of them in XV century in Scotland. I was a woman and I did remedies from plants that I used to sell in markets. I was married and I saw my wedding celebration. It was outside (I didn't see a church) and I danced with my man, a kind of traditional dance just the two of us. I don't know if there was a traditional dance in scottish weddings... People were around us. I was just 17. My man was wearing something red.
Later, we had a son and a daughter. Due to economical problems, my son had to left and fight for money... A kind of mercenary. Do you know if mercenaries existed in the XV century? It was sad...
Thanks for your help!
M.
first of all I want to say that English is not my language but I'll try to do my best...Sorry for the mistakes.
I'm in a past life therapy and I have seen two lives, one of them in XV century in Scotland. I was a woman and I did remedies from plants that I used to sell in markets. I was married and I saw my wedding celebration. It was outside (I didn't see a church) and I danced with my man, a kind of traditional dance just the two of us. I don't know if there was a traditional dance in scottish weddings... People were around us. I was just 17. My man was wearing something red.
Later, we had a son and a daughter. Due to economical problems, my son had to left and fight for money... A kind of mercenary. Do you know if mercenaries existed in the XV century? It was sad...
Thanks for your help!
M.