• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life belief

JJRawlings

New Member
I have this strange feeling I was a Waffen SS Soldier in Would War II. I see images in my head of myself in my camouflage smock and have a sense I was killed in Normandy in 1944. I see these hedgerows there and then I black out and see my body laying face down. Sounds crazy but I've felt that in my mind for decades. Any advice?
 
Sounds like a past life memory to me. If you want to find out more about it, take a look around in the FAQ section. Lots of good tips and tricks in there.
 
HI JJRawlings,

Have you had any new experiences, memories, dreams? Do you have any emotional ties that go with the memories? You say this has been going on for decades. Perhaps there is something there that your soul needs to heal from. It's not "crazy" t have the view of floating above the body and looking down at your death. There are many recorded cases. Have you thought of doing a regression?
 
Back
Top