Hello everyone,
I'll post here and give it a try. I've looked around quite a bit and haven't been able to find much. For years I've had memories of a past death and as I get older it is getting stronger.
Vividly I remember crawling through veryyy thin tunnels carved through stone/rock. These tunnels twisted and turned and I did this frequently. It was quite exhausting but I had to do this to get to places that were rooms. One time I got stuck in a spot where I had to go from lying on my back squeezed in to an almost 90 degree upward. I was trapped. Every time I think of this even as I sit here typing I get an anxiety feeling that almost overwhelms me.
I've never seen anything like this and I've had this memory for quite a few years. The only thing I found with something similar to this was the Erdstall tunnels in Europe but even those weren't as narrow and small. Now it's even reached the point where it is very detailed and I've had a few dreams about it.
I'm not sure what this may be and like I said I have looked around a lot and cannot find much.
If anyone has any insight into this I'd welcome any attempt to help me. I was born in 1970 and as I get older these memories get more vivid.
Thanks for reading my post.
I'll post here and give it a try. I've looked around quite a bit and haven't been able to find much. For years I've had memories of a past death and as I get older it is getting stronger.
Vividly I remember crawling through veryyy thin tunnels carved through stone/rock. These tunnels twisted and turned and I did this frequently. It was quite exhausting but I had to do this to get to places that were rooms. One time I got stuck in a spot where I had to go from lying on my back squeezed in to an almost 90 degree upward. I was trapped. Every time I think of this even as I sit here typing I get an anxiety feeling that almost overwhelms me.
I've never seen anything like this and I've had this memory for quite a few years. The only thing I found with something similar to this was the Erdstall tunnels in Europe but even those weren't as narrow and small. Now it's even reached the point where it is very detailed and I've had a few dreams about it.
I'm not sure what this may be and like I said I have looked around a lot and cannot find much.
If anyone has any insight into this I'd welcome any attempt to help me. I was born in 1970 and as I get older these memories get more vivid.
Thanks for reading my post.