• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

OK here it goes

Lumos

Member
So I've been able to piece quite a few things together about my last past life. I was a hippy who died in the mid seventies in my mid to late twenties. I was originally from a dairy farm from somewhere in the midwest but I ran away from home (I think because I didn't want to live my whole life on the farm or go into the military) and traveled the country in an old blue car. It drives me crazy that I can see what the car looks like in my head but I don't know anything about cars so I've got no idea what kind of car it is. So I know that a person that I'm friends with in this life and I went up to Camano Island to stay with this guy who lived in a boat in a tree (hated that guy in that life and in this one). That guy who we went to see in Camano Island is actually a tightrope walking trainer, my friend that I went up there both times with like randomly met the guy in both lives and just really super hit it off with the guy. My whole life I've had this sensation when I'm spacing out of trying to hold something that I couldn't place the texture of under my left foot and over my right foot and trying to twirl myself around on it, and I think I've realized it was a tightrope and I was trying to do a move where you swing under the rope by your foot.

I think the way we got into circus arts is we met a gypsy family that were circus folk while camping and they invited us to travel with them and decided to adopt us as honorary gypsies which is funny because in this life I am gypsy by blood.

I wonder if the continued sensation of trying to do that trick and the feeling that I was unable to learn it before I died says that I need to learn that trick so I can move on from my past life stuff.
 
This sounds like a colorful memory! :) The rest should come to you. I wonder if our ancestry (Scottish, Dutch, German, etc. etc.) means we lived past lives in those places. Does anyone have an opinion on this?
 
I was a gypsy long ago. In this life had a boyfriend who thinks he were a hippie like you.


HeatherMarie, I don't know how it really is. I had one German great-grandmother but I don't have any german memories. My second great-grandmother were born in Ukraine and I know i had Easter Europe past life, but in this life was never there.
 
Nymphaea said:
HeatherMarie, I don't know how it really is. I had one German great-grandmother but I don't have any german memories. My second great-grandmother were born in Ukraine and I know i had Easter Europe past life, but in this life was never there.
Ah yet everything would be so much easier if it was. LOL :D
 
Lumos said:
...I think the way we got into circus arts is we met a gypsy family that were circus folk while camping and they invited us to travel with them and decided to adopt us as honorary gypsies which is funny because in this life I am gypsy by blood.
I wonder if the continued sensation of trying to do that trick and the feeling that I was unable to learn it before I died says that I need to learn that trick so I can move on from my past life stuff....
Hi Lumos. Welcome to the forum.


Ha ha! How marvellous. Sure why not? We all have past life stuff to 'move on' from (learn from). What better way to work on it?


I also have gypsy blood (on my mother's side).
 
Hi Lumos,


Welcome to the forum! Your PL sounds very fascinating and thanks for sharing. :) Are you into music, fashion, etc from the 70's in this life? It seems like you really enjoyed the freedom of life on the road that the Gypsies represented and hence you came back as a Gypsy this time around. I am very fascinated by Gypsies and I feel I might have had a PL as one. I love the freedom of being able to pick up and go from one place to another.


Is your family traditional Gypsies? Do you follow the Gypsy ways?
 
Back
Top