• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

my violent past

Ronon1978

New Member
It has been a long time since I was last on this forum and in the meantime I've been experimenting with self-regression with little succes until last week.

I saw flashes of a life in America in the early 1920s. Me and my brother were 2 criminals who robbed banks and liquor stores killing a lot of people in the process. I also remember raping and murdering a young woman. After a manhunt the police finally caught up with us. My brother was shot and killed by the police while I was arrested. I was sentenced to death and hanged.

I consider myself a good person who wouldn't hurt a fly so this violent past really disturbs me. Also, I recognized that brother. He is my best friend in this life. Should I talk to him about this or what...?

greetz Ronon
 
Hiya Ronon,


Thanks for sharing! I can imagine why you're disturbed by these memories - they do seem rather traumatic.

Should I talk to him about this or what...?
It's hard to answer, because it depends on whether he believes in reincarnation or not. If you remember he was shot by the police, maybe you know if he has a birthmark where the bullet hit him? You know your friend best and know how he would react to this, so it's really hard for me to answer. But if you know he'd be okay with it then go ahead. Do update us! :)
 
Ronon1978 said:
I consider myself a good person who wouldn't hurt a fly so this violent past really disturbs me. Also, I recognized that brother. He is my best friend in this life. Should I talk to him about this or what...?
Hi Ronon!


I tend to believe that much of the violence in our society is too often caused by the frustration, anger and despair some people feel, when they believe in only one life per customer. Being familiar with the gross injustice some folks live under, it's not surprising to me that some would react with total disregard for others. Had I lived in the U.S. under the same circumstances during the 20's, I would probably have reacted as negatively toward banks, robber barons and general society in the same way. Life doesn't mean very much to someone, who has no life at all.


On the other hand, I think people would react quite differently, if they realized that one life is only a tiny fraction of all that is available to us, and that each life may be a test that we chose for ourselves. We would probably value each life more, including the lives of others.


Whatever you perceive as your past, no one can judge you in this life.


Regarding your friend, or anyone else; I would not bring anything up or offer any clues or tidbits about past lives unless they, themselves, bring it up. And, if their memories are the same as yours, only then do you have something to share across time.
 
I agree entirely with Nighttrain1. I do not think that, taking on board Christianities role as an instrument of social control, they did society any good at all when the early church decided to drop reincarnation as a belief.


The knowledge that if you do your best in this life you can expect Karmic improvement helps keep countries like India reasonably orderly, where otherwise the abject squalor and hopelessness of it all, would you would think, make the country all but un-manageable.
 
Back
Top