Key-Of-G
New Member
Hi everyone, this is G.
I have been under hypnosis 3 times, and each time was a different experience. I believe to have lived during 1960's London, 19th century France, and 1700's Germany. All lives had to do with my talents being carried over into this life. Besides my regressions, I have also had dreams of other places and people, but the one that speaks to me the most is my 1700's life, and I lived as a male in Leipzig, Germany... I was a composer who was good friends with Johann Sebastian Bach. We both worked at the same location, and conducted in a building called the Cafe Zimmermann. These were happy times, giving free concerts to the public, but my life at home was a different story. It took me a while and a lot of research to figure out who this life belonged to, but I am certain of who they are now thanks to the internet, and my guides. My name is well known today, however I hate using the word "famous" to describe my life. I was a hard working musician just like anyone else, and my life was not at all glamorous. Anyway, music has been in my soul since I could remember. I have heard phantom music being played, and it didn't come from an outside source. It was more like a radio turned on in my head, and I got to hear a few seconds of music each time... I have performed music until my late twenties. I stopped playing because I am having issues with my right arm (my dominant side) but have been aching to play again. This is my story so far. If any of you remember living in this time I would love to have a chat about our memories, and see if we have met.
I have been under hypnosis 3 times, and each time was a different experience. I believe to have lived during 1960's London, 19th century France, and 1700's Germany. All lives had to do with my talents being carried over into this life. Besides my regressions, I have also had dreams of other places and people, but the one that speaks to me the most is my 1700's life, and I lived as a male in Leipzig, Germany... I was a composer who was good friends with Johann Sebastian Bach. We both worked at the same location, and conducted in a building called the Cafe Zimmermann. These were happy times, giving free concerts to the public, but my life at home was a different story. It took me a while and a lot of research to figure out who this life belonged to, but I am certain of who they are now thanks to the internet, and my guides. My name is well known today, however I hate using the word "famous" to describe my life. I was a hard working musician just like anyone else, and my life was not at all glamorous. Anyway, music has been in my soul since I could remember. I have heard phantom music being played, and it didn't come from an outside source. It was more like a radio turned on in my head, and I got to hear a few seconds of music each time... I have performed music until my late twenties. I stopped playing because I am having issues with my right arm (my dominant side) but have been aching to play again. This is my story so far. If any of you remember living in this time I would love to have a chat about our memories, and see if we have met.