• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Son Has Vivid Memories when he was "older"

G'Day All,
My 4 year old son, Blake, is recalling memories from when he was older and known as "George something" (he has difficult trying to pronounce the last name but tries to say the same type of name each time). We don't really know any other Georges, so I am really intrigued.
I don't believe in religion or reincarnation as such, but am struggling to explain what I am seeing my son do.
If there is something in this, I would like try to get to the bottom of it, to capture his memories for him before they perhaps fade, and also for my own understanding about life in general.
I am very new to this, and haven't read any books on this.
I live in Australia and would love some advice about what to do. Should I get him hypnotised? Is there someone with experience with this sort of thing in Australia? Should I just record what he is saying?
I do feel I owe it to him to understand the truth, for when he gets older, and his memories disappear.
Any thoughts and advise would be really appreciated.
Sincerely,
Danny
 
Hi Dan,

Welcome to the Forum. I would first like to commend you on trying to understand your child's memories rather than condeming him or making him feel as though they are just his imagination. I don't think that at 4 years old he needs to be hypnotised, especially because he already has access to his memories. I'm certainly no expert on the subject, as I have no children, but I would tell you to positively write down everything he says that pertains to his past life(lives). I also think you should read Carol Bowman's book "Children's Past Lives" and her second book...which I am totally having a brain cramp right now and can't think of the title.....lol....Also, I just finished reading the book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss, it's a great place to start exploring reincarnation. You are very lucky to have a child that remembers and feels safe talking to you about it, maybe the reason he is remembering isn't so much for him but to help guide you on a new spiritual path.

Best of Luck and Brightest Blessings,
Tina

------------------
Born again and again and again....
 
Hi Dan, I have an almost 5 1/2 year old son, and he started remembering his past lives, especially the recent one (see "When I was a woman") when he was about 14 mos. I asked him specific questions, like what was your name? where did you live? did you have children? were there cars then? etc.
I wrote EVERYTHING down in a journal. He barely remembers any of it now, but he still talks about his spirit guide and knows her name.
He just started talking out of the blue one day, and I just encouraged him.
Your son doesn't need regression, he's doing it on his own. You're doing well, just keep an open mind. I'm sure it's difficult since reincarnation isn't your belief. That's ok.
Be well. Love and Light
 
Hello Dan,
My child also had memories of her previous life, specifically one which involved me and that memory did wonders for both of us. It is good that you don't believe in religion and it is ok that you don't believe in reincarnation. Our beliefs don't shape reality in any way. It is enough that you are open to the possibility of reincarnation. I think you should do everything you can to record all that your son remembers about his past life and let him decide where he wants to go with it.
Kris
 
Back
Top