• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My past life memo's

Sharry

New Member
Just trying to organize thoughts and share my memories with you all I've had some of these since I was so young I don't know how old I was and some have come more recently:

1. The big place.
I remember the house and an occupant, I don't remember who I was. The house was a very large mansion, french colonial looking, two large pillars at the front, long windows. The left side of the house had a stream running past the went to a water hold and there was a large tree hanging over. Behind the entrance the stairs went up and around, typical to the style of the mansion, large rails. The most stand out feature of this house was the very large tiered water fountain in the entrance. If I were to find this place I would know it by the fountain.

I remember the library and a man who must have spent a lot of time in the library. The book shelves were floor to ceiling, there was a desk with a little hole for an ink-well. The man was well dressed, tall, had very shiny shoes like he had them polished constantly, he either wore a monocle on a chain or had a pocket watch on a chain... or both. I don't remember how he related to me. He seemed like a quiet and studious very intellectual type of person.

2. My death
I was running, I was just a child, velvet dress, ringlets bouncing. I think I tried to hide behind a piece of furniture. Then a man in red with gold tassels drew a sword and cut my throat. I have since researched and this is obviously the american revolutionary war.

3. The golden mean
I had a dream when I was younger of reading a large old book, looking through there were pictures of spirals inside rectangles. Wish the words spiraling around. It wasn't until years later that I learnt about The golden mean, Pi, fibonacci, etc in art school.

4. Recent memories
I've more recently (in the past 12 years or so) travelled off to places in dreams. One I have found to be Lisse in Holland. The other? the paths are wonky cobblestones and in the dreams I was pulled into a place that made bread.
I've had dreams completely in other languages... I'm still trying to work out what the language is.

5. Guide?
I think I had guide during my 20s he was victorian dressed, top hat and tails. He had long hair. I just felt very comfortable when he came to visit my dreams and woke up with bliss. I do remember one of the first things he said to me was "all this could be yours" I asked how but he didn't say. I think he brought my daughters spirit to meet me in dreams and I knew her name in the dreams and so I gave her the same name here.


My daughters memory

Recently my 5 year old shared a memory with me while I was reading to her at bed time. The bedtime story was Goldilocks and the Three Bears. She went into a little trance as she started recalling - "They didn't shut the gate... I got out.. and I was outside in the field and there was a bear... I just got stuck in the bears tummy.. and I couldn't get out.. because they didn't shut the gate.. I tried and tried to get out but I was in there for days.."
It made me cry because I knew she had recalled her tragic death. My poor boo eaten by a bear. She has had nightmares about bears since but doesn't go over that memory.
She is also became obsessed with France since she first heard of it. She'll point out french flags and ask me if I know things about France.


Well this is a long read now, so I'll leave it at that and continue enjoying more threads :)
 
I just remembered a few more things


1 - a place where there is a cliff the drops down to the sea, it's like a victorian farm house? and there are a lamps, in dreams I move from room to room and the lamps are on. It's full of frilly decoration and patterned wallpapers.


2 - I remember going to a stone school building on a hillside, there was a woman in a poncho, rugs and a rocking chair. We all gathered together and made ojo de dios :) I love them.
 
Welcome to the forum Sharry,


Thank you for sharing. It's difficult sometimes to put the pieces together. Keep taking notes and please feel free to share more.


I am curious if you and your daughter share any memories?
 
Thanks for sharing Sharry! I hope you get an opportunity to validate a few of those memories.
 
Back
Top