girlinblue
Senior Registered
Hello everyone. I have just joined this site today, and I am so glad I did. I have been very impressed and touched by the stories and evidence on here, which has made me feel as if this is a safe place for me. After some debate, I have decided to speak on my past life, which I have never spoken of elsewhere. I hope that this thread will bring good discussion, advice, shared knowledge, and something for others to relate to.
I am a 16 year old female living in the United States. I am a reincarnated Union soldier from the American Civil War. I was also a female in my past life, though I was one of the hundreds of women who disguised themselves as men to fight in the war. I was also around this age in my military service, and I truly feel that I haven't changed much from then to now. I strongly feel that I am just me, the same person, different times.
I realized that I was reincarnated when I was 10 years old, though I have been having memories, flashbacks, and deja vu since I was an extremely young child. It was when I was 10 years old that we began learning about the Civil War in school, and though at this point I had many clear memories of this era, it was upon taking in this new information and images of this time, that I made the connection. I didn't remember a lot at that age, a handful of memories but they were vague, and more like still images rather than vivid moving memories. I have been gaining memories, steadily over the past 6 years now. I have such a library of memories, encounters, and experiences compared to when I first discovered what I had been feeling. Most of my memories are very vivid, and one they come, they aren't forgotten. Though I do not yet remember the core basics that most do. I do not know my name, where exactly I am from, any names of my loved ones besides my then lover Abel, or at least that is what I called him.
A little about my past life. I believe I spent a few years in the military. I remember upon entry, bending over tying my hair in a gold ribbon, and cutting my long hair just above the gold ribbon to embrace my new boyish look. I have a great amount of memories of us marching and camping through various places and seasons. I have clear memories of my mother, the men in my troop/company, and of course my love Abel whom was in the army with myself. I do believe we met there, and after admitting my gender to him, we formed a bond that was unbreakable, through thick and thin, after my death on the battlefield, and even carrying in my heart now. I have many vivid memories of places, objects, sights. I do remember losing my life in battle, though it hasn't been a burden to me, as my pain faded quick in the moment. I received a bullet to the left calf, where I have a birthmark today. I was likely shot somewhere else as well because of the quick seeming death, though I don't remember. I do have a similar birthmark on my stomach, just below the sternum, I thought perhaps that was it.
I have plethoras more but I'll wrap this up here as this is rather lengthy. I hope to chat with some of you! God bless and thank you for reading.
I am a 16 year old female living in the United States. I am a reincarnated Union soldier from the American Civil War. I was also a female in my past life, though I was one of the hundreds of women who disguised themselves as men to fight in the war. I was also around this age in my military service, and I truly feel that I haven't changed much from then to now. I strongly feel that I am just me, the same person, different times.
I realized that I was reincarnated when I was 10 years old, though I have been having memories, flashbacks, and deja vu since I was an extremely young child. It was when I was 10 years old that we began learning about the Civil War in school, and though at this point I had many clear memories of this era, it was upon taking in this new information and images of this time, that I made the connection. I didn't remember a lot at that age, a handful of memories but they were vague, and more like still images rather than vivid moving memories. I have been gaining memories, steadily over the past 6 years now. I have such a library of memories, encounters, and experiences compared to when I first discovered what I had been feeling. Most of my memories are very vivid, and one they come, they aren't forgotten. Though I do not yet remember the core basics that most do. I do not know my name, where exactly I am from, any names of my loved ones besides my then lover Abel, or at least that is what I called him.
A little about my past life. I believe I spent a few years in the military. I remember upon entry, bending over tying my hair in a gold ribbon, and cutting my long hair just above the gold ribbon to embrace my new boyish look. I have a great amount of memories of us marching and camping through various places and seasons. I have clear memories of my mother, the men in my troop/company, and of course my love Abel whom was in the army with myself. I do believe we met there, and after admitting my gender to him, we formed a bond that was unbreakable, through thick and thin, after my death on the battlefield, and even carrying in my heart now. I have many vivid memories of places, objects, sights. I do remember losing my life in battle, though it hasn't been a burden to me, as my pain faded quick in the moment. I received a bullet to the left calf, where I have a birthmark today. I was likely shot somewhere else as well because of the quick seeming death, though I don't remember. I do have a similar birthmark on my stomach, just below the sternum, I thought perhaps that was it.
I have plethoras more but I'll wrap this up here as this is rather lengthy. I hope to chat with some of you! God bless and thank you for reading.