I had a dream about me, but I was a boy who was like 16 years old. The dream was very real to me. It wasn't a normal dream.
He had a little sister, she was like 5 years old, and had blond hair and blue eyes.
Both of them, lived in a huge and old building,all the children were in different rooms, but he was really worried for the little girl because he knew she was very attached to him,
Then he heard her crying and ran to the room where she was and huged her.
Then he was forced to leave her, he felt terrible, then I woke up.
I don't know this girl in my current life but time ago I dreamed with my spiritual guide and I have the impression they're are the same.
My spiritual guide gave me a lot of relief and support and told me that I will never be alone.
I'm sorry foy my english.
He had a little sister, she was like 5 years old, and had blond hair and blue eyes.
Both of them, lived in a huge and old building,all the children were in different rooms, but he was really worried for the little girl because he knew she was very attached to him,
Then he heard her crying and ran to the room where she was and huged her.
Then he was forced to leave her, he felt terrible, then I woke up.
I don't know this girl in my current life but time ago I dreamed with my spiritual guide and I have the impression they're are the same.
My spiritual guide gave me a lot of relief and support and told me that I will never be alone.
I'm sorry foy my english.