• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My memories

Me262

New Member
I haven't done a whole lot of research on this subject but here goes...

My background is Southern Baptist as a child and I am a retired engineer. I am fairly well grounded and follow science in making decisions about occurrences.

I have always had a fascination for German WWII technology. I just considered it normal. I don't speak German. I have never researched any of the things I am going to talk about before I experienced them. This started back about the late 70's, early eighties. I was visiting Washington D.C. on military business and decided to go see the Air and Space Museum. My primary job at the time involved spacecraft processing and launching.

While walking though the various aircraft exhibits, I entered a room that had one aircraft in it, a Messerschmidt Me-262 jet fighter. There was no one else in the room. At that time, they had a ramp up behind the wing so you could actually get right next to the cockpit to look inside. I climbed the ramp and approached the cockpit. I paused to look around before getting closer.

I bent over slightly to look inside and all of a sudden some really bizarre thoughts flashed through my mind. It was like my whole life flashed by. I knew everything about the jet. What's more, I could fly it. A lifetime of memories filled my head. I knew how to fly this jet; I had flown it or one like it. The feelings were so intense that I fell backward away from the cockpit. I turned and went down the stairs and left the room. I was definitely bothered by what I had seen and felt. I did not understand what had just happened.

I didn't tell anyone about this at the time. I thought they'd think me crazy, and crazy people usually lose their security clearances. I did not think about this again until I heard about the book Soul Survivor. I read it and thought about the possibilities. I started researching the book and found a YouTube 30 minute past life regression video. I decided to try it.

It was very interesting. At first, I followed the suggestion to look at something from your childhood. I picked my elementary school. I could not remember much about the layout. By the time I finished that portion, I could recall details I had forgotten about the cafeteria, the parking, etc. So I decided to go on with the video into a past life. The audio takes you down some steps into a garden with a bench in it. You sit on the bench and look into a large glass window. Then things start to get interesting.

You are asked if you see any upright mirrors in the room. If you do, these represent past lives. I lost count at about 50. The audio voice asks you to pick one mirror and either go into it or float above it. I chose one and went into it. Wow.The closest thing I can associate with the feeling inside the mirror was real-life experiences.

The air was cold and crisp. The sky was a brilliant blue. I looked behind me and I could see a grey hangar. I looked at the ground by my feet and I could see short green grass and...and I had black boots on! I realized I was standing by something larger than me. I turned to my right and looked upwards. I could see the tail of an aircraft with a swastika on it. I knew it was an Me-262. I became very uncomfortable and left the mirror and the room. I ended the session. I haven't been back. The sensations in the mirror were unbelievably realistic. I know that the human mind is a very powerful computer that can generate imaginary images and scenes with great ease. But this felt too, too real.

So I cannot explain these things but I feel I flew a jet for the Luftwaffe during WWII. I don't know how or if I died from doing it, but I do know I have flown an Me-262.
 
Welcome to the forum. :) Many people have had experiences where they accidentally come across something that triggers intense memories from a past life. My question is did you survive the War? The 262's were flown in the last months of the War. I don't recall hearing or reading about any of them being shot down. But I did read where one 262 took out about 12 B-17's in a matter of seconds. When the War ended the 262's were one of the things the Allies grabbed and took away so they could reverse engineer. The Russians built their MIG fighter used in the Korean War based on the 262. It might be interesting to see if you can come up with a name that can be researched. It's possible you died a natural death in the 60's or 70's.
 
Hi me262


Welcome to the forum.


Sounds like a past life memory to me. You would be surprised how common experiences like this are. It happens a lot more than you might think. Don't worry. You are not going crazy. :)

The sensations in the mirror were unbelievably realistic. I know that the human mind is a very powerful computer that can generate imaginary images and scenes with great ease. But this felt too, too real. So I cannot explain these things but I feel I flew a jet for the Luftwaffe during WWII. I don't know how or if I died from doing it, but I do know I have flown an Me-262.
The mind is not a computer and this is not 'just your imagination'. If you are interested in finding out more about this kind of thing, have you taken a look in the FAQ section? There is a lot of good information in there and a great place to start.
 
argonne1918 said:
Welcome to the forum. :) Many people have had experiences where they accidentally come across something that triggers intense memories from a past life. My question is did you survive the War? The 262's were flown in the last months of the War. I don't recall hearing or reading about any of them being shot down. But I did read where one 262 took out about 12 B-17's in a matter of seconds. When the War ended the 262's were one of the things the Allies grabbed and took away so they could reverse engineer. The Russians built their MIG fighter used in the Korean War based on the 262. It might be interesting to see if you can come up with a name that can be researched. It's possible you died a natural death in the 60's or 70's.
Thanks for the welcome. I was born in 52. I remembered very little of my early childhood memories, only one or two before the age of 4. After I reached 5 and just before 6 I remember more. In the 1st, second and third grade, I read every book in the school library and could recall every page. I lost that in the sixth grade. Dunno why.
I should say that my Mother REALLY believed in reincarnation. I did not at that time, I just thought she was unhappy with her life. Her favorite movie was Somewhere In Time. I'll bet that's a fav of most people here, eh?


As to her, she claimed she fell off a swing from a tree as a young girl and broke her neck. She knew it was in the Smoky Mountains. We kids just humored her.


Sometime in the 70's she and my dad went on a trip up to Gatlinburg. Along the way they stopped at an old cabin that is now a visitor center. She immediately told my dad that this was her old home and she pointed where she fell and died...only there was no tree there. They approached a park ranger and asked if the house was intact. He said yes, except for the old tree that fell some years ago, and pointed at the spot she had said it was at. My dad claimed this was truth and it did happen. Who knows?


As to me, my life has so much detail at my age, I don't really trust any other thoughts I may have on the past life. If it happened, maybe it should just stay in the past.
 
Wow! That's quite a story about your mother, but not the first such story I have heard - including not being believed even by close family and friends.


A lot of people wonder why anyone is interested in past life memories and what the point of it all is. Maybe there is no point? Maybe it is terribly important to remember what we have experienced and (hopefully) learned from our past so that we can improve from one life to the next? The answers are individual for everyone. But, I am pretty sure that 'reincarnation happens' even though we don't really know why or how exactly.


It certainly sounds to me as though you have had a 'flashback' to the past, triggered by seeing an old airplane like the one you knew before (maybe even the same one?). As I said above, this happens a lot more than you might think. Memories can be triggered by all kinds of things - a place, music, an object (such as your plane), a painting, a smell... just like present life memories - it's all stored away somewhere. Even things we thought we'd forgotten are retained, as you found with your regression bringing up childhood memories. It's up to you whether you are interested in finding out more about this.


I hope you take a look around the forum and read some other peoples' stories and hopefully what you experienced will make more sense to you and may even bring you some important insights that are useful in this life. You never know!
 
tanguerra said:
Hi me262
Welcome to the forum.


Sounds like a past life memory to me. You would be surprised how common experiences like this are. It happens a lot more than you might think. Don't worry. You are not going crazy. :)


The mind is not a computer and this is not 'just your imagination'. If you are interested in finding out more about this kind of thing, have you taken a look in the FAQ section? There is a lot of good information in there and a great place to start.
Thanks for the welcome.
I am a lifelong engineer. I started as a mechanic, then was educated into electronics. I aced my electronic courses and finished my undergraduate degree in one year, not four.


I have seen many things since then. I have talked to people I respect who have knowledge of alien life, but I am skeptical.


The reason I don't fully accept these ideals is the Universe we live in. There is a 50/50 chance it is mathematical and only exists in a computer somewhere. This subject I could discuss in detail, but will not here.


I'll check out the FAQ section. Thanks.
 
tanguerra said:
A lot of people wonder why anyone is interested in past life memories and what the point of it all is. Maybe there is no point? Maybe it is terribly important to remember what we have experienced and (hopefully) learned from our past so that we can improve from one life to the next? The answers are individual for everyone. But, I am pretty sure that 'reincarnation happens' even though we don't really know why or how exactly.
My strongest feeling is there is no rhyme or reason for our lives. We just move as a singularity through these lives, with no real purpose. Saint, sinner, lover, hater, they all don't really matter.
I said I wasn't going to discuss this being a mathematical universe, but I want to say one thing about it...if it is, and say you were the creator, what time period would you set for your world to function?


Would you pick the cave man time when life was tough and communication was slim? How about 20,000 years from now? Well, no, because the people could use technology to determine they were in a mathematical universe.


You'd pick NOW, because it is a time of great communication between people. Maybe our true Universe time period IS about 5,000 years old! :laugh:


I'll keep looking for answers and entertaining those presented here. Take care.
 
Me262 said:
Would you pick the cave man time when life was tough and communication was slim? How about 20,000 years from now? Well, no, because the people could use technology to determine they were in a mathematical universe.
Except, human beings are by no means the only creatures on this planet, let alone the entire universe, so who cares when or if we worked out now to do mathematics or invent the telephone? Only humans ... It's complicated, isn't it? :)
 
Hi Me262,


I was born in 53, so we're close to the same age. You will find that there are quite a few "oldsters" (I'm trying to get used to that term for myself) on the board.


Anyhow, to get back to an underlying statement of yours: "If it happened, maybe it should just stay in the past." My response is: Probably, but here we all are anyway.


In truth, some are here because (1) they have a philosophical or religious affinity for the doctrine or idea of reincarnation. However, many are here because (2) they have experienced some form of memory or something else in their life that makes them believe that it is or may be true. And, obviously, there are many here who would fit in both categories--with some of those discovering they were in both categories after they had been here for a while.


So, why would someone in category (2) come here and/or why wouldn't someone like that just let it go when something like this (a PL memory) crops up? For some the memory comes back and can't be suppressed because it arrives with the force of PTSD behind it. It simply has to be dealt with on a functional and/or emotional level. For others, it arrives with the impact and force of anomalous data that upsets the comfortable applecarts of their intellectual, scientific, philosophical and/or religious life and beliefs. And, once again, for some it fits into both categories.


I count myself to be primarily motivated by the need to fit this new data into my understanding of the universe--which is turning out to be quite a task. I may be wrong, but I think in you I detect someone with a logical and scientific mindset who is going to find it difficult not to try and do the same. This doesn't mean that this board will turn out to be useful to you for that purpose, but you may be surprised.


Cordially,


S&S
 
The interesting thing about the Messerschmidt Me-262 pilots is that many pilots were veterans from various existing fighter squadrons. The Germans pulled many of their highly prized, experienced pilots from existing squadrons to train on the Me-262 because they felt it was the only way to accelerate training and get these much needed, highly advanced aircraft into combat. Many of these pilots resented being taken away from their old squadrons, but complied. There is a chance you were such a pilot.


Oddly, not many of these pilots were killed in action flying the ME-262 not only because it was a very fast aircraft, but mostly because so few actually made it into combat. The aircraft suffered from fuel shortages, lack of maintenance facilities/crew and lacked spare parts. Their engines burned out quickly, for example, and needed replacing often. The US airforce pilots who did score kills on ME-262 aircraft often did so by destroying the aircraft while they were on the ground, or when the ME-262 landing after a mission. In these cases, plus the bombing and attacking on German airfields in general, as they were high priority targets of many allied aircraft, accounted for most deaths of German ME-262 pilots. Few if any Allied bomber managed to shoot down any of the German jet due to the speed in which the conducted their attacks. In a number of cases, ME-262 aircraft would scream through bomber formations without the bombers even being able to see them let alone shoot back at them. Due to the 30mm cannons used on the ME-262, a single pass was sufficient to take out a single B-17 or B-24. Prop fighter aircraft often had to make three runs on a single bomber to manage to get the same results.
 
SeaAndSky said:
I count myself to be primarily motivated by the need to fit this new data into my understanding of the universe--which is turning out to be quite a task. I may be wrong, but I think in you I detect someone with a logical and scientific mindset who is going to find it difficult not to try and do the same. This doesn't mean that this board will turn out to be useful to you for that purpose, but you may be surprised.
I agree with your motivation in understanding the Universe. I have come to several conclusions about the Universe that I believe true.
I think there are infinite universes. String theory points to eleven dimensions in our spacetime and infinite branes outside our Universe. This combined with quantum mechanics is just incredible. This means anything is possible. Anything.


Our Universe follows strict mathematical laws, just like those in a computer. While we would not know we were in a computer generated universe, there are some things we can examine that support it. And no universe artificially created is absolutely perfect. There is even an experiment that supports us being in a mathematical or computer universe. So we may not even exist except in some enormous computer. If that's the case, PL isn't impossible, it's probably a requirement!


And we don't need an equal number of souls to exist in such a universe. The basic tenet is objects only exist when seen. So we can have a planet of billions but only thousands or millions of souls.


I feel I have solved what our Universe is, at least for me. I hope you achieve your goal of understanding it as well.
 
PastPilot said:
There is a chance you were such a pilot.
I have actually gone past that ideal since I joined this forum.
If I was a Me-262 pilot, and could produce some evidence to prove it, some idiot today could kill me thinking I am a Nazi!


I think there are many more lives to come for all of us, so maybe we should just accept this and live this life to the fullest!
 
Me262 said:
I have actually gone past that ideal since I joined this forum.
If I was a Me-262 pilot, and could produce some evidence to prove it, some idiot today could kill me thinking I am a Nazi!


I think there are many more lives to come for all of us, so maybe we should just accept this and live this life to the fullest!
I wouldn't worry about that too much Me262. We have had some previous life *serious* Nazis on the forum, as well as many, many former German servicemen.


But, you are right, this life is the one we are living now. A lot of people find it very interesting to research their previous selves. One chap found his own tombstone. Many people have found the house they used to live in and things like this. But, it's not everyone's cup of tea.
 
Me262 said:
I have actually gone past that ideal since I joined this forum.
If I was a Me-262 pilot, and could produce some evidence to prove it, some idiot today could kill me thinking I am a Nazi!


I think there are many more lives to come for all of us, so maybe we should just accept this and live this life to the fullest!
Still, it is interesting. There were "ferry" pilots as well, who flew the aircraft from factory to the airfields. I read that at least one of these was a woman. Not all pilots were combat pilots. Some pilots were deemed too old for combat, but could still fly cargo planes, or experimental aircraft.


Not all German's were Nazis. My uncle was a inmate at various concentration camps during the war. He told me once of a guard in his camp that came up to him and apologized for his treatment. There were a few good ones, as my uncle would say.
 
I think there are infinite universes. String theory points to eleven dimensions in our spacetime and infinite branches outside our Universe. This combined with quantum mechanics is just incredible. This means anything is possible. Anything.
Our Universe follows strict mathematical laws, just like those in a computer. While we would not know we were in a computer generated universe, there are some things we can examine that support it. And no universe artificially created is absolutely perfect. There is even an experiment that supports us being in a mathematical or computer universe. So we may not even exist except in some enormous computer. If that's the case, PL isn't impossible, it's probably a requirement!


And we don't need an equal number of souls to exist in such a universe. The basic tenet is objects only exist when seen.


well.
I have followed these ideas in the past and think there is truth in them, however, I still have some difficulty with it. For example, the "imagined" tree in my yard lost a branch that fell on my fence when no one was watching, did I imagine the damage because I somehow expected it? Or did the tree suffer damaged limb from a burst of wind when unseen by anybody? Or, was some animal or other "awareness" present to see the "cause" of it happening? It got too difficult for Ocam to go down that path as far as I am concerned.


Interesting thread, glad you posted.
 
KenJ said:
I have followed these ideas in the past and think there is truth in them, however, I still have some difficulty with it. For example, the "imagined" tree in my yard lost a branch that fell on my fence when no one was watching, did I imagine the damage because I somehow expected it? Or did the tree suffer damaged limb from a burst of wind when unseen by anybody? Or, was some animal or other "awareness" present to see it the "cause" of it happening? It got too difficult for Ocam to go down that path as far as I am concerned.
Interesting thread, glad you posted.
Great subject you started here.
As to the tree limb, it did indeed fall, but cannot be seen unless a pair of eyes are on it. Could be real eyes or fake (camera) and animals don't really count because they can't talk.


Everything happens mathematically but isn't displayed unless something is looking at it. Strange.


Like I've said before, no one is perfect, and there are some errors in the plan. One mistake allowed us to see the error in the eyes requirement. But few have commented on the error.


The sad thing is there is no ideal way to prove a real or imaginary universe. So I stick by my ideal of living each day to the fullest! :thumbsup:
 
I did not mean to divert the thread from the topic.


I forgot to mention that I understand your concern about what someone might think your prior life and your current responsibility for it, however, I do not think that you should worry about such people. It is difficult to walk in another person's shoes, labels are easily pinned on people, and history is written by the people that win the wars. I'm sure that there are rioters in Baltimore that have circumstances that justify their behavior, at least to some degree.


No doubt in my mind that if I had been caught-up in the war that I would have loved to have had the opportunity to fly such an wonderful new aircraft.
 
Hi Me262,


I think there is an elephant in the room that is being ignored. If I am created by a computer, then I am an “AI” and the “computer” is the “I” (intelligence) that created me (i.e., in more typical terminology: God). If the computer is also an AI, who or what created the “computer”--still another “AI” or the ultimate “I” (God once again)? If the “computer” or the ultimate “I” got here by “evolving” in some way, what did they evolve from and how? Overall, I don’t know that this analogy simplifies the question of existence. Actually, it just seems to add in extra layers of complexity.


In terms of the subtle matter (or equivalent) and “planes” that (at least reportedly) make up the expanded esoteric model of the universe, I recently posited in another thread that this role might be filled by “Dark Matter” which is usually imagined to be very simple and non-interacting except via gravity. However, as it doesn’t interact (with ordinary matter) to any great extent, this has been (at least until recently) considered to be an untestable hypothesis. We simply do not know its gradations or interactions with itself, so . . . . who knows? I have since found that some others have also theorized this type of connection in the “occult” field. In terms of mainstream science, I think you will find the following article very interesting:


http://discovermagazine.com/2013/julyaug/21-the-possible-parallel-universe-of-dark-matter


The article basically describes a dark matter mirror universe (and having gone this far might as well describe a series of such dark matter universes made up of different gradations or types of dark matter--i.e., multiple planes of existence). Interesting.


BTW, I don’t have any intimations of a past life as a pilot, much less a ME262 pilot, but the ME262 is still one of the coolest looking jets I have ever seen. I can’t exactly put my finger on why, but it somehow looks less “pointy” and angular (like modern fighter jets) as well as less stubby and cigar-like (ala older fighter jets). It is shaped more like a “shark” of the skies--there is something in the overall shape, especially the nose and tail that is very distinctive. If you were flying this in combat, you had to be the best of the best.


Cordially,


S&S


PS—Some of the other aspects being discussed, such as things not “existing” when not in view remind me a bit of a great old SciFi short story by Heinlein called “They”. It’s definitely worth a read if you get a chance.
 
I think it is difficult for a non-mathematician to see things as a mathematician does; I'm no mathematician, and doubt I've used calculus since I took it in college. Knowing math well enough to have it describe possible reality must be a wonderful ability.


Describing the possibility that our "reality" is a holographic projection from a flat surface and other mathematic possibilities is, what I believe to be, an attempt to describe what God did on the "first day", not a denial of anything. My eyes and touch have influenced my beliefs in "reality" so much that seeing things as being energy packets or "potentials" is almost always difficult.


I remember back to my first introduction to String theory where my visualization of actual strings made it difficult. I would like to understand Particle physics a lot better than I do, and I respect those that do understand it.
 
Hi Ken,


I’m not really sure what point I was trying to make in the first paragraph of my prior post, except that saying we are computer generated does not get rid of the "God" or "Not God" issue. I.e, it takes more than a change of language to get rid of that.


However, I'm definitely not objecting to the idea that reality might be "computer" generated, or the mathematics anymore than I object to the holographic idea. These all go to the “mechanics” or “how” of the process, not to its origin. None of these ideas get rid of the basic assumption or presupposition that something exists at the start of it all. There is always something—God, a computer, a singularity that explodes, something subject to quantum fluctuations, etc. etc.—that gives rise to the universe.


Moreover, there is always some level of “organization” at the start. Either there is an “organized” entity that acts as an organizing principle, there are organizing laws built into the initial structure that act as organizing principles, or (at the least) whatever pre-exists has rules that allow for such organizing principles to arise even if only as a result of random chance. (I count the latter as also constituting “organizing principles”).


Anyhow, to my mind the basic dichotomy in terms “origin” theories are those that start with an “I” (intelligence) at the beginning, and those in which the process produces intelligence as a result. Referring to the initial intelligence as a “computer” doesn’t really “secularize” the description. The idea of a founding or originating intelligence is essentially religious. Intelligence at the beginning is “God”—whatever other attributes or descriptions it may be given. Perhaps not the “God” of any current historic religion, but nonetheless . . .


Hmm. I'll think about it a bit more. But overall I guess I'm saying that whether one says the whole of existence is merely an idea in the mind of God or an idea in the mind of a computer doesn't really matter much. You can't make something tantamount to "God" and not make it "God"--so, a distinction without a difference, merely a change of verbiage.


Cordially,


S&S


PS--I actually thought I'd get more conversation based on the "dark matter" stuff I linked.
 
S&S,


I don't know enough about dark matter to carry on a conversation. I originally thought it was conceived to be a "fudge factor" to make equations work out better. I then read about it actually being detected and measured; an article similar to what you referred to, and added that to what little other information that I had.


The point I intended in my prior post was to commend those who were able to follow the math in the current proposals; I can but form a vague outline of what is being said. I might add that I do believe that there is an Intelligence behind it all.


Frankly I find myself betwixt and between since I'd been told that I was too analytical to be a good hypnotic subject and at the same time not practicing it enough to understand the current science it seems.
 
It has only been a few days for me here, but I am enjoying the discussions!


I hope talking about universal concepts isn't considered negative forum behavior. If so, someone tell me. Otherwise, I'd like to continue commenting on things.


The original post I made is causing me to remember that day in the Air & Space Museum a bit more. The most important thing to me is the memory of flying the jet. I really do not remember dying in it, but I felt I had died in one. Maybe in a few days I'll try a regression and see if there is more to see.


I'd like to talk a bit about some previous posts above. Dark Matter does exist but proof is somewhat elusive. The latest I remember is less than 5% of all matter in the Universe is real, that is, the stuff we see and feel. The rest is Dark Matter. That is a hard thing to get your head around.


However, what types of matter is immaterial (no pun intended) to the formation and operation of the Universe. All evidence points to the Big Bang, an inconceivable event. The math supports a brane-touching-brane to generate it.


What I want to make clear is all things are possible in a mathematical universe. They are not so possible (to believe) in a physical universe. I say this carefully. Our Universe could be math based...could be physically based. But the science points toward a mathematically modeled universe, and that seems to be one that points to a computer controlled existence.


I developed a mathematical formula, mostly for fun, that states that the number of choices one has to sift through is infinite but narrows before the choice is made. This means that as time (of the choice) approaches zero, the choices in a three dimensional universe are two. In a two dimensional universe, there is only one.


I diverted above to address the God or god comments. There are only two possibilities. God exists or God does not exist. And even if it is a mathematical universe, God may still exist in that control.


The question that I always asked was "Where did God come from?" Everything has to start somewhere, at least in our Universe. The idea that infinite universes exist boggles our minds. Where did everything start from? Very deep.


The point is we will never know all of the answers. This means anything is possible, absolutely anything. Therefore, I can believe anyone's story here as possible.
 
Welcome to the forum Me262! I too am a reincarnationist and I am also a government employee with a security clearance like you mentioned you are. You are not going crazy. Most of us here have had flashbacks of some sort that help us remember our PLs. There is a reason for you to get flashbacks into your PL. For some people PL knowledge is good, for others not so much. For someone like me, its almost as if though the Universe does not want me to know too much about the past. For others like yourself its like the Universe is pushing you to explore your PLs. Good luck, and we hope you enjoy your time here.
 
Me262 said:
As to the tree limb, it did indeed fall, but cannot be seen unless a pair of eyes are on it. Could be real eyes or fake (camera) and animals don't really count because they can't talk.
I've tried to let that statement leave my mind, but I am having a hard time. Maybe I'm too close to my dogs, but to have a camera more important than my dogs in creating events seems very wrong. Trust me, my dogs can communicate many things to me, and I do not see them as being much less important than things that can talk in the scheme of things.


Maybe now that I've said that, I can let go of it.


On other matters, I'd love to be privy to and understand your mathematical formula, I'm more than a bit rusty in that area, but I do, or at least did have, some abilities in that area.
 
Obie said:
Welcome to the forum Me262! I too am a reincarnationist and I am also a government employee with a security clearance like you mentioned you are. You are not going crazy. Most of us here have had flashbacks of some sort that help us remember our PLs. There is a reason for you to get flashbacks into your PL. For some people PL knowledge is good, for others not so much. For someone like me, its almost as if though the Universe does not want me to know too much about the past. For others like yourself its like the Universe is pushing you to explore your PLs. Good luck, and we hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks for the welcome. I have retired from all paid work. While in my military position, I was about three people away from the Sec of the USAF. I saw some incredible technology. One thing I tell friends and others curious about my career is this: the US Government is at least a decade ahead of any technology you see out there today. This can be in government labs or contractor facilities. I say this to let you all know there is any number of possibilities today for events you may see and hear. Back in the 70's and 80's, technology was less impressive and could not achieve the things possible today. I would suspect some current day memories may be via manipulative controls...or maybe not.
KenJ said:
I've tried to let that statement leave my mind, but I am having a hard time. Maybe I'm too close to my dogs, but to have a camera more important than my dogs in creating events seems very wrong. Trust me, my dogs can communicate many things to me, and I do not see them as being much less important than things that can talk in the scheme of things.
Maybe now that I've said that, I can let go of it.


On other matters, I'd love to be privy to and understand your mathematical formula, I'm more than a bit rusty in that area, but I do, or at least did have, some abilities in that area.
I meant no disrespect to any life form. The camera is based on human eyesight and the reaction is the same in the experiment I talk about. As to animals, even if something reacted to them being there, they cannot fully communicate what they see. Maybe someone can use them in the experiment to see if the same results happen?
argonne1918 said:
Me262, would you like to sit in or fly a 262 again? There is a member here who was a B-17 pilot in WWII who was killed. They recently got to see and go inside a B-17 on tour. They said it was an incredible deja vu experience.
I would like to sit in one again, but I am not holding my breath that the same thing would happen again. I think I would have a better chance by using the regression video.
I went to the USAF museum at Wright Patterson AFB and walked up to the roped off Me-262 they had but nothing happened. Maybe I have to get very close to the cockpit?


I understand Paul Allen is restoring an original one for his Flying Heritage museum. Maybe I can see it this fall.
 
Ken,


I never got around to commiserating over the loss of mathematical acumen. I was never a great mathematician--it was a necessity in terms of Physics, but never a love. Nonetheless, I had a Math minor and had achieved a pretty high level (from an undergraduate standpoint). Now it is like a language I can no longer speak. I look at cool stuff on the internet sometimes and see a bit here and there that I can understand, but overall it is lost--just a bunch of exotic symbols that add up to nothing in my mind. I.e., "I feel your pain"--as someone famous (or infamous) once said.


S&S
 
S&S,


Sounds as though you have a pretty good math background. I remember differential equations from my initial college attempt after high school; remembering as in HARD since I had a bad trig background and a bad attitude. I think I'm losing my mind anyway, I saw a ten-question Mensa quiz the other day and thought I take it. Only got four right with one error being rather silly - wish I hadn't tried. Experimental psychology has a lot of math, more than I had imagined.


I guess the only thing this relates to the topic is that I remember a lot of math classes.
 
Hi Ken,


I was actually also trying to make the point that one doesn't have to have much math in order to read some of the general stuff about dark matter and dark energy. (So, you should read that article I linked anyway). Also, like you, I have had some concern--having read some contrarian physics opinion--that these are merely concepts (dark matter and dark energy) introduced to try to plug holes and prop up existing theories. Still, as long as these theories are there, might as well take advantage of it! Dark matter provides a convenient basis for "higher" planes of existence and so forth.


S&S
 
Back
Top