• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My memories as a child

F100

Member
Thank you for accepting me onto this forum, I really appreciate it. I find past life recall in children an interesting phenomenon. My personal experience started at one or two years of age. At the age of 8 years old I was standing in my parent's garden and had decided to find the center point of "me" I had this idea that it seemed impossible to have all this life in you and then it vanishes when you die. At that moment I had an extremely vivid memory of my previous life. It came as a jolt and I experienced a sudden surge of elation realising that I had lived before and that I would live again. I was on a search for answers after that moment and read and visited everything that would give me more insight. Ultimately I realised that it really lies with ones self to never doubt the feelings and memories that come to you about former places and lives, and that it is actually not difficult to pick up past life memories. I have remembered many lifetimes since then and later I started to verify what I could on the internet. I have since, as an adult, worked with children and dealt with their issues relating to past lives and found that some children actually have deep philosophical ideas and memories that they take for granted and never express openly.
I think the subject of past lives is fun and very normal. It is abnormal to believe that you only live once.
 
Childhood memories


Recently I have remembered some thoughts that I had as a child that never made since until now.


1. I was 4 1/2 years old and asked my mom if God could hear my thoughts. I dont know why I asked her that. People that have had nde have said they talk with their mind. So that would now make since why I would have asked that.


2. Another thought I use to have when I was about 8 years old was about babies. I use to think they were just old people. I dont know where that thought came from. Since souls reincarnate that thought also makes since now.


3. When I was a teenager and I was in a daydreaming like state and I saw a vision of a girl standing at the sink in a yellow kitchen. I didnt understand what it was. It must have been a part of my past life.


4. When I was 30 and lying in bed about to fall asleep pictures of people flashed in my mind of people I didnt know. It was weird and one picture was of a guy in a civil war uniform. When I saw his face my heart skipped a beat and I felt an aching for him. It has been 17 years since then and I can still see his face. I have a longing for him and I dont know who he is. He must have been very important to me in a past life.


Anyways I am just wondering how many of you had thoughts when you were a child that didnt make since until you started believing in reincarnation?
 
Hi F100, welcome to the forum!


Thanks for sharing that experience, that's pretty incredible! It's really neat that you work with children and have been able to see their past life stuff come up, personally I know I had a few of those experiences and thoughts come up when I was a kid. These days I don't get to spend any time with children and so I miss out on a lot of the fascinating little things they do. But you get a front row seat! That's quite cool.

I think the subject of past lives is fun and very normal. It is abnormal to believe that you only live once.
I completely agree ;)
Well, I'm looking forward to what you have to contribute to the forum. If you need any assistance, feel free to ask.


Spatz
 
Hi thank you for posting this and sharing your memories of children! While I always believed in God and Heaven as a child I didn't know about reincarnation until much later. One thing that I wonder about is this reoccurring dream I used to have as a child of 3-5. In the dream it is dark and I see family members I love who are illuminated and I run to them and grab them but when I hold them they are stiff like a mannequin and then the light on them goes out and they disappear. I see another family member illuminated and I run to them and the same thing happens over and over. Seems like some kind of abandonment issue dream but why at such a young age when I had never experienced anything like that before and had a good family support system around me? I feel like it must be PL related somehow.
 
ZeonChar said:
In the dream it is dark and I see family members I love who are illuminated and I run to them and grab them but when I hold them they are stiff like a mannequin and then the light on them goes out and they disappear. I see another family member illuminated and I run to them and the same thing happens over and over. Seems like some kind of abandonment issue dream but why at such a young age when I had never experienced anything like that before and had a good family support system around me? I feel like it must be PL related somehow.
Interesting dream, ZeonChar. When I read it I immediately thought of the "before life" state (I just invented this expression), how you'd feel if all the members of your soul group start to reincarnate, they start to become "stiff" as you do in a human body, the light disappears from them as they're going to a darker place, or they stop being "beings of light" to become human beings again. And you are left behind, waiting for your moment to arrive. So, maybe it's indeed a dream of abandonment, but in the other side, prior to reincarnation. ;)
 
F100 said:
...I think the subject of past lives is fun and very normal. It is abnormal to believe that you only live once.
Hi F100


Welcome to the forum.


Yes. I agree with you! I hope you enjoy it here.
 
Back
Top