• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Last Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memories of Kurt


I had met Kurt a couple times before he became famous, but I didn't know him very well. Basically we knew some of the same people, but we didn't travel in the same circles.


I have some questions that may help you validate some of your memories. I know that you know he had lived in Aberdeen WA, but do you remember any other towns he may have had a connection to? Do you remember any names of friends ect... that haven't been mentioned in the media? I could ask a few more questions if you can remember anything that isn't in the "books".
 
Val said:
I had met Kurt a couple times before he became famous, but I didn't know him very well. Basically we knew some of the same people, but we didn't travel in the same circles.
I have some questions that may help you validate some of your memories. I know that you know he had lived in Aberdeen WA, but do you remember any other towns he may have had a connection to? Do you remember any names of friends ect... that haven't been mentioned in the media? I could ask a few more questions if you can remember anything that isn't in the "books".
I know as a fact he also lived Monesanto, Olympia, Seattle (for a bit) But these are things that I myself know. I won't lie here. During regression meditations I have seen high school hallways and people I was friendly with. Something that actually surprised me was that I did see someone who in fact i know i was friends with. He was gay and that's all I can remember. I found it really interesting how what I saw in my meditations (some of it) related to what I know now. Mind you this is only little tid bits. I have seen a great deal. I've seen a little blonde headed girl laying in the grass next to a woman's feet, I've seen a messed up appartment. Actually, I have had a lot of visions of the little blonde baby. A lot. She's always with a woman, but I never see the woman's face. I have seen trailers, convenience stores, crowds of people screaming (in excitement), here's a funny one: a freezer isle in a grocery store and some other stuff.


I thinks it's cool how out of all threads you found this one. Nice meeting you Val.
 
The little blond girl doesn't sound familiar, but then I wasn't a close friend. I do know some people who knew Kurt much better than I did however, so I may ask them about it if I get a chance, but I seldem get back to that area, or see them.


There are a couple of simi-famous people who had gone to school with/or around Kurt, (One of whom was a good friend of my husband's in grade school) (If you've read Kurts biography I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) that I know a bit better than I did Kurt. If you could tell me anything you remember about any of these people with as much detail as possible it would be helpful.


The problem so far is that your memories/visions are very generalized and therefore could pertain to anyone. If you could come up with some names of people or places that haven't been publically mentioned, then we may get somewhere. I will tell you that I went to high school in Montesano.


Past lives are very hard to validate because the small details that could validate it often elude us. Personally I have seen glimpses of my own past lives, but the details are not there. Since I have enough to deal with in this life, I believe in, but don't dwell on my past lives much. For whatever reason, I am here today, and must deal with the issues I have today. It can be intriguing, and thereputic to discover how events from past lives can affect us now, but in the long run we still have to live in and deal with now.
 
Past lives are very hard to validate because the small details that could validate it often elude us. Personally I have seen glimpses of my own past lives, but the details are not there. Since I have enough to deal with in this life, I believe in, but don't dwell on my past lives much. For whatever reason, I am here today, and must deal with the issues I have today. It can be intriguing, and thereputic to discover how events from past lives can affect us now, but in the long run we still have to live in and deal with now.
Val, well said. :thumbsup:
 
All my visions during regression meditations are VERY general, but what I randomly remember throughout the day are sometimes very straight forward. Songs, certain circumstnaces, and other things will trigger different memories. I'm sorry, but for the moment I don't know any of the names of the people I was friends with, I have only seen their faces and knew that I was friends with them. I hope they are all doing well in their lives now. I would actually LOVE to talk to you via private messages. I'm very thirsty for the history of very well seems to be my past life. I don't know if it would be weird for you seeing that you knew him. I'm sure it seems a bit unbelievable as well. I can imagine. In fact it feels a bit weird for me too, but my need for knowledge overpowers my fear of reality. Thanks :)
 
apop4523 said:
Actually, I have had a lot of visions of the little blonde baby. A lot.
There were a lot of babies in the artwork also, so if I may ask, did you saw visions of babies other then your PL child? Because in general he seemed affected by that.
 
Overseas said:
There were a lot of babies in the artwork also, so if I may ask, did you saw visions of babies other then your PL child? Because in general he seemed affected by that.
As far as I know, I've seen only a blonde child. Then again, I see quite a lot of children during my meditations.


Val, I would appreciate any more questions/comment ^^ thanks
 
Apop,


One of Cobain's only friends in HS was gay. He was taunted a lot b/c of his association with a homosexual. He was very anti homophobia as a result of his friendship. This anti-homophobia lasted throughout his lifetime. He had a famous quote "I am not gay, although I wish I were just to **** off the homophobes". Below is an excerpt from Wikipedia about Cobain and his gay friend.


Cobain befriended a homosexual student at school, sometimes suffering bullying from homophobic students who concluded that Cobain was gay. In a 1993 interview with The Advocate, Cobain claimed that he was "gay in spirit" and "probably could be bisexual." One of his personal journals states, "I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to **** off homophobes
 
Normality has never really been my thing. People call me a very controversial person. I am basically a geek I guess, but a cool geek nonetheless if you get my meaning. And thank you so much Obie for adding on to the thread. I haven't really finished asking questions and stuff.
 
Normal?

apop4523 said:
I don't hate someone unless they deserve it. There are lots of people I really don't like because they are so normal. I have a few gay friends and really don't think anything of it. Some of them have made a pass at me but I just kindly refuse. America is all about screwing with minorities, but I embrace them. Normality has never really been my thing. People call me a very controversial person. I am basically a geek I guess, but a cool geek nonetheless if you get my meaning. And thank you so much Obie for adding on to the thread. I haven't really finished asking questions and stuff.
What I know of Kurt comes from first hand, and/or what mutual friends have told me. To be honest I was never interested enough to read interviews or books about him. So I never knew he had a gay friend. I had a couple of gay friends, but I don't think they were associated with Kurt.


As for being "normal" how do you define "normal"? My oldest daughter is a straight A college student who has little tolerance for people in general. She was always a loner, and has little social tact. However she's such a good writer that she has developed online friendships with some amazing people including a microbiologist in Scotland. She even flew over to the UK and spent three weeks with her Scottish friend. Would you call her normal?


My younger daughter was also a straight A student, and from 12 to 15 she went through a goth/punk phase where she wore mostly black hot topic type clothes. She got the nickname of the cheery goth because of her caring, upbeat, friendly personality. At 16 she taught herself electric guitar. She loves heavy metal, and some classical music, and plays very well now. She even played at the elementary school I work at, and some of the kids thought she was Hannah Montana at first. This was a bit of an insult to her at the time because her style is a bit closer to Alice Cooper than Hannah Montana. Her music mentors were Randy Roads (Ozzy's one time guitarist) and Slash from Gun N Roses. Would you call her normal?


My point is, saying you don't like someone because they are normal is the same as saying you don't like them because they are gay, are a minority, they have red hair or they have big feet. And how do you determine what is normal?
 
Well it's normal to you and me. Idk, I'm not gonna get into the whole "normal" thing. I think you know what I mean. You know? Your daughter sounds pretty cool though. Not a huge fan of G&R though.
 
apop4523 said:
Well it's normal to you and me. Idk, I'm not gonna get into the whole "normal" thing. I think you know what I mean. You know? Your daughter sounds pretty cool though. Not a huge fan of G&R though.
She's a big fan of G&R, and also a big fan of Nirvana. She can play several Nirvana songs. Ironically Pink Floyd is also one of her favorites. She loves a very wide range of music.


She also believes in reincarnation, and at one time she wondered if she could have been a guitarist like Randy Roads, but she doesn't dwell on it much because she's far to busy with her present life. She speaks French and is learning Russian to prepare for a semester of college in St Petersberg Russia.
 
I also like Pink FLoyd. Not a ton, but it's good. I'm learning French in school as well. This is a bit off topic isn't it...? :P
 
Susie said:
Apop:
Just asking questions in an attempt to understand. :( My guess is I might be coming across in a way that I don't intend to. Sorry about that.


My question is: how does your life now relate to your past life as Kurt Cobain in relation to the statements above which I have put in bold?


Should you not want to answer, I understand. However, I'm just curious, and have been following this thread with interest.
Kurt Cobain was against racism, sexism, homophobia. He found it annoying that people who were any of the three above would attend his concerts. He had a gay friend and said he was straight but would have loved to be gay to "**** off homophobes." The male machismo bothered him. So in our discussion of Kurt Cobain, his beliefs on anti discrimination are essential to the discussion.
 
Thank you, Obie. I did not get the connection, as I know very VERY little about Cobain.
 
I recently had a vision while doing a past life regression meditation. I was on a porch smoking. There was a guy and a girl with me. They were about 20 or so. We were laughing and talking about watching a movie on TV. Idk how anyone would know what this means, but I thought i would let you guys know.
 
Hi apop,


Very interesting story. I have just read it through. It sounds possible to me that you may indeed have been Kurt Cobain if everything you are writing here is true. After all, why not? As Sunniva says, even famous people reincarnate.


However, as a couple of the others have said to you, even though it is all very fascinating and everything to think you might have been someone famous, it is actually not that much more fascinating than having been anyone at all - flamenco dancer,fire fighter, beggar or king or whatever. Famous past life memories should be approached the same as any other past life memories, with consideration as to what they might mean to your life now, or why they might be significant, what you might learn from them and what you might prefer to leave behind this time.


Usually we will remember things that are somehow significant in that life, but 'big' stuff - just as in this life we tend to remember the significant stuff and not trips to the shops or washing our socks (unless something weird happened of course!). However, that said, very recent lives are often easier to remember for some reason. I have more fairly random 'small' memories from my most recent life and usually only one 'big' dramatic moment from some of the really old ones.


So, in answer to your question, what does it mean that you remember sitting on the porch with some friends having a good time? Only you know the answer to that. As with any other memory, you will need to meditate on it to decipher the meaning. Who were these people? Why were you laughing? What happened next? Why might this moment be memorable? Was it significant for some reason?


Good luck with the guitar. You should find that you pick it up really easily. Many people remark on how much easier it is to pick something up when they have already mastered it. Have you done much singing also? Perhaps this time, music could be just for fun, without all the angst? That would be a nice goal? :)


Here are a few threads you may find relevant or interesting:


Past life leads to present skill


How can you be sure if your looking at a picture of yourself?


Scottish Dad


Average past lives
 
:) hey thanks for all the threads. And since you were wondering, not to sound conceited, but I have always been musically talented. I am constantly writing lyrics and to your disappointment, a lot of them are pretty angsty. I feel very connected to everything about him. Pictures trigger memories, certain songs as well. I have always felt very fatherly too and have the need to take care of someone because it feels like I should be when I'm not. I get the feeling it might be because I mostly DEFINITELY had a child in my past life. According to my visions, it was a blonde girl.
 
apop4523 said:
...I get the feeling it might be because I mostly DEFINITELY had a child in my past life. According to my visions, it was a blonde girl.
I know little about KC. Is the little blond you are referring to his daughter? Or, are you referring to a blonde girl from another life?


If you are referring to KC's daughter, then you have the benefit of her still being alive, as well as his former wife. :)
 
Yes, well that would all be very consistent.


A lot of children show remarkable aptitudes for music and other talents at an early age - the well known 'child prodigy' phenomenon - and it is quite likely this is because they have carried over the memories of the skill from a previous life in my view, not to mention a general interest in it.


Who does this kid remind you of? Not just the music but the general look about his eyes and his manner and smile?


Embedded media from this media site is no longer available


Have a look who's on his T-shirt, for a hint.


And what about this guy?....


Anyway, music and celebrity aside, other members have spoken about feelings of longing for children and family from previous lives. Indeed, when small children talk about their past lives it is often with longing for their 'other' families and lost loved ones.


You asked about 'new souls' earlier. It is an interesting question. It is discussed pretty thoroughly here:


Am I a new soul?
 
Susie said:
I know little about KC. Is the little blond you are referring to his daughter? Or, are you referring to a blonde girl from another life?
If you are referring to KC's daughter, then you have the benefit of her still being alive, as well as his former wife. :)
Yes, I think it is definitely Frances Bean. Every time I see a picture of them, it gets me really emotional. Like I miss them. It almost seems crazy.
 
There's nothing crazy about it apop. It's called 'love'. It's normal. There are various people in my life now that I have known before and in general they are not aware of it. It's tough, but it's OK. In fact I know the little boy who was once my very much beloved father. I can't talk about it with his 'new' mother (I tentatively tried to once, but it was just to weird for her, so I dropped it immediately). I don't see him very often, but that's OK. I know he is well, and happy and being well looked after and that's alright with me.


Sorry, though, I've just been thinking about that little boy, Quinn Sullivan and his uncanny resemblance to John Lennon, down to slightly hooded eyelids and the the crooked smile, and came across these. Do you think you have a resemblance to Kurt Cobain? Comparing childhood photos is a good exercise if you can find any.


John Lennon


john-lennon.gif



Quinn Sullivan


Quinn-Sullivan_052cropped1.jpg



John Lennon


artist_lennon.jpg



Quinn Sullivan


91845761.jpg
 
Thanks for that link to Quinn Sullivan, tanguerra! Interesting that he sang Twist and Shout, the same song Lennon sang at the beginning of his career. And if you haven't been following American Idol lately, Adam Lambert actually served as mentor to the contestants during "Elvis week" (he was really good at it, too, he gave them all excellent advice). BTW, one of my favorite child prodigies is

.
Is that you on your Avatar picture, apop? Because that guy really does look like Kurt Cobain.
 
Do you think you resemble him apop?


Speaking of which, I found this interesting site:


http://www.reincarnation2002.com/photos.htm


And just for fun, this one:


Is Michael Jackson the recincarnation of Mozart?


Also of interest:




Did you look similar in a past life?


Traits that carry over


Physical resemblance to a PL


I know Phoenix was very interested in all this a while ago and turned up some extraordinary photos with resemblances between various historical and present life people in her blog [reference provided on request to respect Phoenix's privacy].
 
tanguerra said:
Do you think you resemble him apop?
Speaking of which, I found this interesting site:


http://www.reincarnation2002.com/photos.htm


And just for fun, this one:


Is Michael Jackson the recincarnation of Mozart?


Also of interest:


http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=8896


Did you look similar in a past life?


Traits that carry over


Physical resemblance to a PL


I know Phoenix was very interested in all this a while ago and turned up some extraordinary photos with resemblances between various historical and present life people in her blog [reference provided on request to respect Phoenix's privacy].
I think that basing things on looks and similar lives alone is trickier - not necessarily impossible, just trickier. Features are (normally!) a matter of genetics, after all, not souls. That's not to say it can't happen,of course - but I'll get more into that in the threads you linked to. :)


That said, I do think you can look at similar values, ideas, and yes, talents and skills. It's believable that certain figures are reincarnations of other figures. And maybe features can carry over.
 
Yes, quite so LB,


Resemblance on its own means nothing at all. But when you put together a resemblance, an interest in the same things and residual talent or skills, not to mention actual past life memories then it gets pretty interesting, eh?
 
tanguerra said:
Yes, quite so LB,
Resemblance on its own means nothing at all. But when you put together a resemblance, an interest in the same things and residual talent or skills, not to mention actual past life memories then it gets pretty interesting, eh?
haha i'll say ^_^ But, I don't think I resemble him too much. Only a LITTLE bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top