Well, both parts of my soul have been murdered/assassinated. Unfortunately, the only one I do remember was what happened in the murder of my ‘other half’ (I watched it all happen) so I cannot give you a lot of advice on that lifetime.
Tips:
Love the FEAR!! :
: Fear cannot grow where there is love!!
What you need to do, is try to encourage or take her to face the fear. Tell her that trees cannot hurt her anymore, nor can the forest. It is imperative that you do not make her do it, if she is not ready to face the trees or the forest, try something like a Botanical Garden or Park or Reserve. If those do not work, try again next time but do not force it. I learned that from experience, forcing myself to face traumatic memories when I wasn’t ready
Choose a day where it is sunny and bright, so if you do choose to visit a forest to face her fear, then she will be able to see everything around her. Keep telling her that it cannot hurt her anymore.
Had you tried even taking her to a nursery and getting her to pick out a tree to put in her garden? It doesn’t have to be big, it can be tiny but re-enforce the habit of if she does choose a tree and plants it in her garden, get her to (and this may sound crazy, but it works I’m told) talk to the tree and touch it. Over time, the tree will grow and she will form a bond with the tree knowing that it will not hurt her.
Or.....
You could just strip it all back to the beginning and get her to WRITE it all down and tell her to express any emotions that may surface (don’t hold them in, I did that once and oh vey, did it hurt). I’ve lost track of the amount of times I’ve sat at my laptop bawling my eyes out writing down all my fears and how I feel towards particular past life memories. Trust me this really works (I even cried expressing some hurt over some memories from Ancient Egypt!)
Hope this helps, and am always up for a PM if you want to know more
Eva x