• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Memories of Hans Bothmann

Hello Nica.


I thank you for your kind words. It is good to see that there are others who understand my intention when posting these memories. And I am glad that they are able to help you. Unfortunately, as I stated before, I do not know how much more of Hans' life I am able to share here on the boards.


In regards to how Hans often felt when torturing people....Let me be careful with this....Insanely resentful of many things. Resentful that he had to put his own life on hold to do things that he hated. Resentful of what his superiors had decided had to be done with them. Resentful that they never ran out of victims to target. Resentful that they simply kept coming &, thus, kept him in that place. Resentful that he was not promoted out of such work because he was "so efficient at it". Resentful that they threatened the well-being of his loved ones. It's all very mixed & contradictory, but essentially comes down to resentment.

What about this life, do you have a hard life because you have been Hans? Or you have a good life?
Well, it has been both. My younger life was very difficult & had much trauma in it. I am a survivor of sexual abuse, physical & emotional abuse, & rape. Due to my mothers condition of Munchausen By Proxy, along with the inevitable effects of having lived through such situations, I was forcibly institutionalized when I was younger. (Perhaps that was also in part to counter the effects of having persecuted people in mental asylums during Hans' lifetime. :confused:)


My adult life has been much better. I have become a very spiritual, empathetic person. I do a lot of work helping others who are in bad situations, or who are dealing with the effects of having survived such situations, to work through them. I also have a much better understanding of myself as a whole.

What if to reach greatness we need to experience all. The bad and the good.
That is what I believe. We all experience every aspect of being a person at least once in some point of time.

What about the life before Hans?....I had a look at your previous threads. You have bee a surgeon before Hans. You saved people in the previous life and killed them in the next. This is what drives me nut. I truly don’t believe in Karma. What do you do in this life?
I haven't recalled very much of it but yes, in my lifetime before Hans I was a Confederate surgeon in the American Civil War. In this life I work in the costumer service/hospitality field. Though it is my unpaid work helping others & trying to be as good a human being as I can that I hold dear to my heart. :thumbsup:


Sincerely,


Laurasia
 
As we learn


Laurasia,


I also find Hans' life very interesting, especially since in my life in that time I do recall how being a patriarchal society did set up for such a conversion when "Father Adolph" appeared and seduced a generation.


Being in Austria and actually being a half breed, (part English actually) I really didn't give Hitler and his Nazis a second thought until 1934 when they staged a political attack and killed the Chancellor, but fell short of their plan to force Austria into the Nazi fold. I got to be an unlucky pawn who was grabbed by some of the more brutish members of the black uniforms who had a political vendetta to vent against my uncle who was a member of the Chancellor's more devoted followers.


The strangest thing I find in that life is that Constance learned to play whatever side offered the best chance for survival. Hating the Nazis, I actually became the lover of a high level Nazi. There was power and protection. I was able to protect my little girls and I could surrepititiously do an occassional good deed just to clear my conscience. (I got involved in spiriting children out from under the Nazi net of destruction.)


However in order to keep from appearing the enemy of the state I did have to organize the killing of some children in the T4 program.


It's hard to say that in that culture you had to learn to turn off your humanity and survive.


It still eats me up at times, and I still recall one particular memory of being in an office and having a doctor in a white coat turn to me, dropped a large pile of papers in my hands and said, "You choose!"


I replied with a sense of apprehension that I hoped he wouldn't pick up on, "Why me?!"


He half smiled and said, "Because you're good at it."


The papers had the medical records of adults and children that were in the mental hospital\facility at the time, and he wanted me to choose which ones would be allowed to continue existing in the facility and which would be sent by bus to the 'shower room' (euphemism for gassing facility, although it did look like a large shower room as in a locker room.)


(NOTE: in my life now, I had a complete emotional meltdown as a five year old when I was told that I had to go to the shower room before I could get into the pool at an Atlantic City hotel back in the 60s. I never did get in that pool.)


But back to Constance... I do believe that in a way there was a total psychic/emotional separation of the Constance who could finction as a Good Nazi, and the one who tried to save children, only to lose her own two beautiful little girls in a firestorm bombing raid on Dresden.


Anyhow, Laurasia, I think Hans' mother had no other choice but to hand him over to the Nazis for schooling because there was no other choice except to leave the country. Had you gone to the streets the Lebensborn program would have grabbed up a healty young German boy immediately. I think she may have believed that you could be above the brain washing that occured in the schools then, and that you would always be her sweet, loving, and kind boy. But the brain washing then was intense, and you were taught that those who weren't Nazis were enemies and were disposable.


I know that I kept praying that the war would end before my girls lost their goodness, but I was already seeing a change in my eight year old. She was at an age where she could be reached by the party, and the propaganda had begun to make her a little snot, (Although she was my beautiful little snot, and I still loved her even if at times I wanted to strangle her.)


As usual I have prattled on...and I apologize for boring anyone...that life was very strong. And just for the record, before that (with a short life as a five year old who died in a tornado in the midwest) I was a Captain in the Union forces of the US Civil War. I got to chase down stragglers and clean up the battlefield after Gettysburg.


catseye:(
 
I agree with Truthseeker - not boring at all.


Thank you for sharing.

The strangest thing I find in that life is that Constance learned to play whatever side offered the best chance for survival.
I think this is a very important point and goes to show the instinct of human beings: survival.


As I've mentioned numerous times ( :o ) Denmark was occupied by the Nazis. After the war, when the allies negotiated how Europe should be split, Stalin wanted Denmark to be part of the Soviet Union, because we hadn't put up any resistance to the Germans. While his statement was true (urban legend has it that the only resistance when the Germans crossed the border was a group of 20 men in southern Jutland), it is not something mentioned in our history books. Why not? Obviously, it is a bit shamefull to admit that we basically just let them in without any complaints. On the other hand, perhaps that is also the reason why Denmark wasn't hit so hard and the Danish citizens were able to continue their lives more less as they had done before. Of course the occupation is a complex story here too, but I do think that a lot of people chose to play along, because it meant safety and survival.
 
Hello Cat's Eye.


Not boring at all! And I thank you for sharing your own recollections with us. It is always good to hear from others that also recall generally being a good person, yet needing to do atrocious things in order to survive. Perhaps we came across one another during the T4 Program? I have only one recollection of that particular part of the war, but one never knows what else will come up. ;) That being said, there is also a slight chance that we could have run into one another during the Civil War as well - though we were on opposing sides. LOL!


Hello Nica.


I do believe that karma exists...to a degree. Not quite as cut & dry as some would like to make it, or always immediate. I don't believe that karma necessarily "catches up with a person" in their immediately following lifetime. I feel that my lifetime as Hans occured to give me an extremely opposing viewpoint & experience from another lifetime that I lived LONG before my lifetime as Hans. in fact, it was one of my first incarnations.


I have a problem reconciling the idea that we deliberately choose a given lifetime for ourselves. Afterall, many of us experience lifetimes that no one would willingly choose. I think those choices are made by God (or whatever name you prefer for the Divine). Say the case of a child that dies in the womb....Such an existence would be of more benefit to the would-be mother & her family rather than that of the fetus. Therefore I feel that it is God who decides on such an existence & not the fetus itelf. ;) In that same vein....perhaps your experiences with your mother in this lifetime are not meant for your benefit or "punishment". Perhaps they are meant for your mother to experience & learn.


Also, I do not feel that we are meant to necessarily "heal" in some way from every memory that we are privy to. If that were so, why would we recall lifetimes (or instances from lifetimes) that hold no damaging or malicious content? Why would recall any of the "good stuff"? Again, I feel that such memories are more or less gifts from God (or, again, the Divine) to remind us that life does not have to be stressful, complicated, damaging, etc.


Sincerely,


Laurasia
 
Hi Laurasia

What a lovely name you have now, or have chosen to use

I really want to comment on your thread to help put your mind at ease but as it is now 2018, I can only hope you are still registered and read it.

To allay the reactions other people may have due to any past life trauma they experienced due to the German Nazis, my late father was in Operation Foxley (the British plot. Our allies had their same plots also and the Nazis had theirs to assassinate Churchill and others - even after WWII. In fact, the EU was the Na-zi contingency plan to win by stealth if they lost by arms)
So, I was brought up and remain far from a Na-zi.
I simply intend to put things on this matter into perspective.

No peoples nor nation are innocent of atrocities. That includes jewish peoples, Semite or European, Black, SE Asian nor other jews.
During WWII it was well known, and Hans would have well known that Marx, Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin were foreign jews, and they were worked into their authority for cruel reasons
It was also well known that around two thirds of Bolsheviks were jewish and that they tortured and genocided between 20 to 30 million ethnic orthodox christian Russians. The reason there is uncertainty of the exact number is because a lot of Bolsheviks took the properties and identities of their victims, as the Khazars did before them when they murdered farmers, villages and even whole small towns.

Then there was Holodomor. Anyone can look up that.

A great many more non-jews than six million jews. That alone does put things into perspective.

Also, for some reason the six mil number is repeatedly claimed by jews concerning many genocides or wars against them throughout history. I read it is a magical or sacred kabbala number for them.

There were and still are many who were/are evil sabbateans.

Hans and other Na-zis may well have felt contempt for them that if people today knew more, would at least understand.

However, what he may not have known was that the richest and evil covert sabbateans who had jewish lineage but who in fact practised the dark occult, fed poorer jews and those who weren't extreme right wing zionists to the dogs in order to justify demanding the gateway to world trade as a homeland. Here I will also make clear that I am not a sympathiser for extreme islam either. Nonetheless, it should be known that many jews are anti the extreme, fascist come socialist (both totalitarian) zionist, which is a political party. Being anti-zionist is far from being anti-Semite or anti-jew, even though today the truth of that is being twisted into a paradigm for people to unwittingly think it means the same. It doesn't and never did. I like to think my own quite close Sephardi forebears were not zionist. Besides that, there are a lot of non-jews who are zionist, such as the media owner/controller Robert Maxwell and his family.

So, it whilst it wasn't all jews who committed terrible genocides against non-jews, such a great number did that a lot of people at the time did despise them and not only the German Nazis.

My late father noticed that after WWII that not only were a lot of ultra rich jews let safely out of Germany but some stayed there quite safely. My father had great pity and sympathy for the poor and the middle class jews who were betrayed by - supposedly - their own, and he despised traitors in general but especially those who did that 'to their own people'. His hatred also stretched to the Ukrainian jews who helped the Na-zis. My father had the intellect to know it wasn't all jews who were guilty of horrible greed and atrocities, and that there was a hidden agenda that he (in his lifetime) didn't know of. Well, it's known now, thank goodness but more people need to become aware of and resist it, or humanity will be dragged into a darker still place.

I read that the Zi in Na-zi is for zionist and that Hitler was part jewish descent. I have no idea if that is true and didn't pay attention to the genealogy on the page I read it on.

Further reading to clarify; 'who owns the most banks in the world'. They and their kin own most else now too, even governments it would seem. The same family and their relations also fomented and financed both sides in all wars for centuries. Also the illegal and preposterous Balfour Declaration. Lord Balfour was an in-law of the Rothschilds. Anyone can read how the USA was dragged into WWI. It was due to a Rothschild ruse in exchange for the illegal Balfour Declaration.

So, the innocent jews were persecuted for what the sabbateans and those who blindly followed them did.

For the record, thirty million Chinese were genocided during WWII. You never hear about that. Nor are you likely to hear of the umpteen million Ethiopians slaughtered by Arabs during past centuries. Nor that whites from Europe were kidnapped in large numbers by Black Africans from the eigth century for hundreds of years, and enslaved to mind gold for kings such as THE Ghana, whilst LITTLE girls were locked in cells as conbubines to Black men who were very often old. If they failed to 'please' they were beaten and worse, and left to starve and thirst to death. That was long long before any white set foot in Africa to trade slaves. An interesting blog by a Black self taught historian "We thought they were white" about the later Black slave trade.
Also the Balfour Agreement. Lord Balfour's daughter-in-law was a Rothschild. In Britain's name he agreed to 'give' that family the whole of Palestine, in 1917. It was as illegal as France promising Texas to the Chinese.

Then there is how the people of the Congo being enslaved by King Leopold long after abolition. Britain and the USA are very incorrectly labelled as being the worst Black slavers but were in fact the least worst. The Dutch especially, then the Germans, Spanish and the French were historically far worse.
Then there were the white indentured slaves Not only from Ireland to the USA and to other colonies.

So, when I read comments about German Na-zis that are triggered by those who were gennuine innocent jewish victims in a PL, or are descendants of genuine innocent jews who harmed no one and just wanted to live and let live, my heart goes out to them immensely and I wonder and fear if any of them were my older (unkown to me) sephardi cousins or other relations. However, perspective is crucial, and if someone has experienced the ambguous thoughts and feelings that you seemed to, Laurasia, there may well be reasons that have been written out of school and media history, as I gave examples of above. Therefore I hope you don't hate you you were then nor in any pl, because it's part of what you are now and what you will be in time to come - re-incarnated again or not.

For anyone else reading who may disagree and who thinks Laurasia should hate her previous self, I
can only point out that even if we know who and what we were before our current lives we can have no idea who and what we will be if and when we return again. It's a learning process. We must judge not lest we be judged - at least in many situations and pl's are such situations. There is much in history that could justify anger and hatred toward most all peoples, religions and nations one against the other. To visit the past to learn is one thing. To eternally cling to it's injustices is another.

As much as pl's interest me, my own too, i'm sure we also need to be outward caring and guard against all of humanity in this world being dragged to much darker places than ever before. We are the caretakers and have a duty for all of nature as well as ourselves

Best wishes.
 
Last edited:
Angie Brown, thank you for joining the forum, and thank you for a very informative and thought-filled post.
~Tman
 
Hi Tinkerman

Thank you for having the insight to understand it as it was intended. It later occured to me that some may take it as meaning I thought the behaviour of the Na-zis was excusable. It wasn't meant that way as of course no such behaviour by any group is excusable. It was simply to put it into perspective. This world would be even more of a mess if we didn't realise that historical wrongs may have been due to other wrongs, but with the latter having been 'forgotten'. Unless we have the gift of omni-sight we can never know more than we are exposed to in any lifetime, can we? Maybe just as well we can't.

Best wishes,

Angie
 
Just a thought. I'm far too tired to do it tonight, but to give an excellent example of how historical narratives and details are written and re-written time and again in order to manipulate whichever paradigm 'those in control' want the masses to believe in any given era. So in the next day or two I shall write a post regarding the 1,000 years fraudulently added by the imposition of the Gregorian Calendar. No doubt it was done with various other calandars also. The information won't be found by googling '1000 year fraud of the Gregorian Calendar'. It doesn't take much intellect to realise why not. However, there are documents which prove it.

In addition, this knowledge will help people who ar


This will help people who have difficulty dating pl's due to the made up histories that were created to fill in that huge gap. E.G. When a date memory doesn't fit with written his-story (the top rulers being predominently men - his story. See? Word magic/trickery).
The 1000 years wasn't created as a single blndck, but was dispersed in chunks throughout centuries.

Although not about a particular past life it should be very interesting for those not aware of it, and some will have their conundrums answered. So I hope it's ok to post about it. I shan't post any link but will simply mention where to find good reference to it.
 
A rather simple question for you, what is the meaning behind the hyphened word Na-zi, and Nazi? ~T

Simply to highlight what I mentioned reading about the zi being for zionist (in relation to Hitler being an alleged covert zionist. As I mentioned, I didn't pay attention to the genealogy tree that was on the page as tbh, I am not personally interested whether or not he was. I believe it's far more important that those who financed him and ourselves were. There is plenty enough written about that, and said about it even by a tiny few brave political figures even in our times, and recently too (who sadly are invariably demonised).

Being angry toward Laurasia with an ambiguous reaction to a pl, as a 10 year old child in her current life, will only cause her to be less inclined to so openly share again and will probably cause those reading to be wary of being so honest. That probably won't help their karma, nor ours. Whatever happened yesterday, we should always be seeking harmony today.

However, if you or anyone finds my comments hurtful or offensive, I can delete them. I don't want to ruin the thread for anyone :-)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top