• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Memories of a Young Relative

Mama2HRB

Senior member
I awoke this morning to a message from a young relative of mine that I love very much. She asked that I not reveal who she is so I have taken out identifying information or changed it slightly so the information is the same but it cannot be identified as her. I have posted this with her permission and will share your responses with her.

I find it fascinating that her memory involves prostitution and she is the fourth member of my family to have prostitution memories. The memories also take place in here in Johnstown in what would have been a very rural area in the horse and buggy days. All of the people who have prostitution memories are from the horse and buggy era, as was the Johnstown Flood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a weird dream and I think this might have happened. Can you help me figure out if it really happened?

I had a dream that a long time ago some prostitutes were killed in the woods my grandparents now own. I think this might have really happened because the dream was so vivid.

The women there are prostitutes. A man said the women are doing the devil's sins. If the women had children they would take the children farther into the woods and leave them to die or get eating by the wild life. The woods didn't look the same as it does today. It was very heavily forested.

The man would pour hot wax down their throat because he thought it was cleaning their soul. After a while the woman finally killed him down by the creek and left his body their so the devil could get him. There were maggots on his body when he died.

I saw a man there and asked who he was and he made the letters ILY with his hands. (ILY means I Love You) and then the lady I helped said family. I asked why are you here did you do something bad to these nice women? He said "No, protect and heart here." He was wearing an old army suit.

I said, "Who are you protecting?" He made a gesture to all the women and looked long down the hill. The man that they killed was down by the creek and the women tried hiding behind trees.

Then I remembered that one of my family member's Purple Heart was up by the house. He lived very near here and got killed in a war and that is why his "heart" is there. He couldn't really talk right and when I hugged him his body didn't feel right.

I remembered he is family then he told me to tell Sissy he is sorry and that he loves her. I started talking to the lady again and she said he said he was sorry and he didn't know what happened on this land.

Then it was like everything fast fowarded and and I saw some guy giving someone a deed down at the new entry so I ran down and it looked like my Great Grandfather (who I loved but he is gone now). I said "I love you," and he said, "I love you, too."

I started walking away and when I looked back the lady was standing there. I said, "What do you want me to do? You told me all this information." She said, 'Nothing. I wanted to let you know what happen on your property."

I said, "But its not my property," and she just smiled.

I watched how he got the women and that they worse like white silk dresses and long leggings and some weird *** lacey ring around their leg. i saw so much and know so much its crazy.

I wasn't really in the first part of the dream. I was just watching and the lady with like shortish brown hair would talk to me. No one else could really see me. In the second part when I started getting worried some family that I loved or at least knew about appeared and people started talking to me instead of scaring me.

I know the solider's sister, she is a close relative. It is now her property. The solider wore a arm suit with purple heart over his heart. He said he was was here to protect us before and in the after life he is protecting those women.

The one thing I remember clearly was i a horse drawn buggy but the buggy had like a back in it with a door and there was a little hiding spot there. The women would hide in there and he would take them out of town. This property would have been just out of town, not too far for a horse and buggy. It is still quite wooded to this day.

After they were there he thought he was doing gods work so he poured hot wax down their throats to clean their souls.

Normally these girls would wear large dresses but were stripped to their underslip.

What does everyone think?
 
She said he would tie them up to a bed and pour hot wax down their throats. They were tied them up so they wouldn't struggle.


She said at one point she played with the string that had held the soldier's sister and it just fell apart in her hands.


I asked her if she got the name of who the man was and the name matched the name of the road that runs to the property. It probably splits the property because this family owned homes on both sides of the road. It is more like a country road than a street but it is paved.
 
I don't know what to say, Mama. It is obvious that your family has deep ties to Johnstown, and to each other. These are obviously dreams of a spiritual nature. It was like the man with the purple heart was trying to help her spiritually awaken. I was struck with the way she described garters, as "weird , lacy things". How old is this young lady? What did you think?
 
This young lady is in very early teens. It is not her first dealing with the paranormal.


It is funny that she does not know the word garter. She is quite the fashion diva, I would think she would be aware of what garters are. In this area it is custom to have huge weddings and of course the throwing of the garter. She has been to weddings where that happened. Hmmm ...


I am at a loss as to why this was revealed to her. Is it the message to the Purple Heart man's sister? I can understand that but I cannot figure out why this girl needed to see violence to that level.


I will be heading to the county seat soon. I plan to see where the deeds take me to see if the connection is there.


I am very interested to see if there is more tomorrow.
 
Mama2HRB said:
This young lady is in very early teens. It is not her first dealing with the paranormal.
When reading the first message I thought there is more here than just past life memories. I think she was seeing ghosts or spirits who wanted to tell her these things. Yes, it will be interesting to see what information you can find. I put the line in to separate her message from your comments.
 
Please tell us what you discover. Do most kids of that age know about the Purple Heart? She must have been disturbed by the experience. I'm glad she has you to talk to.
 
Thank you for the addition of the line, argonne. It does make it much easier to read.


I have had conversations with each of the young relatives on that level of connection to me. Interestingly, all of those who are blood related to me have had experiences of one kind or another (regardless of what their parents believe). I also have several who are related in the same way to me who are not blood relatives but are raised in the same households with the same parents but they have not had the same type of experiences. Does that make sense?


I will probably hear from her later. I am interested to see what transpired last night in her dreams. I can't remember if I said the first information came to her in a dream.


She does mention that she remembered this person had a Purple Heart. They must talk about it fairly often because I knew about it, and of how this person died. He was quite a hero. Interestingly, her father, who is not blood related to me, has seen him (but it was inside the house where the hero grew up) so he has been around. He passed in one of the World Wars but I do not remember which one.


The thing I find quite interesting is the prostitute connection. This is the first she has mentioned anything like this to me.


Because I know many of the parents of these children do not believe, I have spoken to each of the children individually (after they each came to me about what they have seen and/or experienced) and told them that I would always be here and they could tell me anything and I would help them. I also told them I would be absolutely honest with them about whatever it is they share.


This particular young girl is a total sweetheart. Love her to pieces. I guess I will have to await her messages later in the day.


Thanks for your input so far, argonne and BriarRose.
 
Hi Mama,


I can only give my interpretation, based on my own experience of the dream world. I might be way off.


The first thing that struck me, and is probably the overarching theme of the nightmare is it's resemblance to Little Red Riding Hood: Grandmother's house / land, the woods, age of protagonist, the woodsman/ soldier. I think it is basically a coming-of-age dream. If it were my family member, I would be a bit concerned that there is a part of herself that sees her budding sexuality as evil / wrong.


Maybe some of these horrible things happened there. Possibly she was with you at that time, in a past life, but as to why she dreamed this now, I think it is probably just because she is at "that age."


Nightmares, for me, are often the gateway to other communication. It seems like it should not be that way, but it is. I guess I only remember the bad stuff, so if someone wanted me to pay attention, their best bet was to stick it in a bad dream.


The woman with the "shortish brown haircut" may be her guide. She was with her the whole time, which is a comforting thought. It sounds as if your family member asked a question, maybe not consciously, but she asked, and the guide was doing her best to answer.


I love the part with the Great Grandfather, and them telling each other "I love you." That, in my opinion, really happened in Bardo. For a split second, they were in the same state, and able to communicate.


Compare that to the soldier with the Purple Heart. He did not feel right, or sound right. I would guess that the guide was trying to help him "come through" but was only partially successful. What he said, "protect and heart here", sounds to me like Bardo-speak. For me, it is a big red flag that I have to remember this when I wake up. Bardo-speak is often archaic and awkward, using outdated or strange construction and grammar. It conveys a feeling and imagery (the "language" of the in-between) more than words really can.


It has been a while, and I'm sure some of the dream-horror has faded by now. Still, hope it helps.
 
Thank you for your reply, Blueheart


You may be right about her guide and her asking a question just before sleeping. I will have to ask her.


This child does have a serious medical issue right now. I wonder if it is partially the guide and the soldier telling her they are watching over her, keeping her safe.


She did know the Great Grandfather in this life, it has not been all that long since he passed. She certainly loved him.


She is comfortable with her sexuality, that I do know, maybe too much ...


An interesting tidbit I did not add before. This stretch of the road is infamous for a female ghost who appears ... always wearing white ... there has long been an explanation that is plausible but I don't know if it really happened. If not, she certainly could be one of the ladies from the woods who somehow got away ...


Each thought brings more questions. Hmmm.
 
There seems to be something profound going on here, but I can't quite get a handle on it. Is the identity of the ghost known?
 
That I don't know, I haven't followed that legend. I will ask the young relative's parent when I see them next.


I think there is something huge there. Just remind me to never spend any time in those woods :)
 
Did this young lady know you in a PL? Or is her PL not connected to your PL at all?


There has to be a reason for you all to be reincarnated in the same family.
 
I think she must have been. The past life I am most interested in is the one around the flood. Other females relatives were a part of it so I would not be at all surprised if she was, too.


I will be seeing her soon, cannot wait to talk to her without everyone around. I will post my findings.
 
I find this fascinating... I just started reading a book about cutting your ties with past lives (in a positive way... as way for liberation) and it does talk about how we are always attracted to people and situations that have to do with "old ties" in order for us to work through them.


I guess it is not a coincidence that in our families there is a recurring life line or story line...


peace,


sofia
 
Thank you for your post, sofia. I do wonder. I want to send you {{hugs}} for your daughter but as you are using your thread as a journal I did not want to post in it.


Keep loving her and assuring her you are there for her. We are all here to help. ((HUGS))
 
My young relative has started talking to my Dad and passing messages along to her mother. Her Mom is someone I love dearly. It is wonderful to be able to share this part of my life with her in a way that I know she truly understands.


God is amazing .... this is one of the best parts of my life and most people think I am nuts. To have someone extra understanding means the world to my daughters and I.
 
Back
Top