For those of you who are new to the forum, WELCOME! Carol Bowman's Past Life Forum,(formally known as The Children's Past Life Forum) is a place where personal exploration, sharing, validation and new friendships happen everyday!
I am the mother of three children, and a grandmother of four beautiful grandchildren. I am a college professor, an artist and an activist for children’s issues and children’s rights. I have traveled and shown my art work internationally, lecturing over eighteen times on three different continents. Russia, South America, and Africa.
I am the US representative for three International non-profit organizations aimed at benefiting and aiding children. I teach color theory, art history, drawing, color and design, watercolor and mixed media painting classes. For those of you who are interested, you are welcome to check out my website. https://deborahbarr.squarespace.com/
The most obvious reason for helping here on the forum is I am in full support of Carol and Steve’s endeavors. But there is an added interest for me -- a professional one. There is a shattering reality that comes with remembering past lives; the reality that I will be, and you will be -- again a child. Although obvious, the implications are rarely talked about. I am by profession an artist and an activist for children and children's rights. I believe in a personal and social responsibility. This forum, in it’s multi-layered purposes aids in that movement.
Reincarnation is a 'belief' that the soul returns, lifetime after lifetime, and although I have found many people who have experienced memories during regressions, dreams and or visions - it remains 'valid' only for the person with the experience.
I have spent twenty years here, sharing with some wonderful people the possibilities regarding past lives. During this time, something has become very clear to me -- sharing helps others to grow and there are 'validations' happening within these shared experiences for myself and for others.
There is someone from this forum whom I met in 2006 who has become very near and dear to my heart. Ailish. Ailish has brought joy to my memories of Italy and reminded me that reincarnation really does matter.
Beneath the Surface - my book
I hope members feel comfortable here and find the site informative. There is a lot of work in our FAQ and Archive sections. ENJOY!
I am the mother of three children, and a grandmother of four beautiful grandchildren. I am a college professor, an artist and an activist for children’s issues and children’s rights. I have traveled and shown my art work internationally, lecturing over eighteen times on three different continents. Russia, South America, and Africa.
I am the US representative for three International non-profit organizations aimed at benefiting and aiding children. I teach color theory, art history, drawing, color and design, watercolor and mixed media painting classes. For those of you who are interested, you are welcome to check out my website. https://deborahbarr.squarespace.com/
The most obvious reason for helping here on the forum is I am in full support of Carol and Steve’s endeavors. But there is an added interest for me -- a professional one. There is a shattering reality that comes with remembering past lives; the reality that I will be, and you will be -- again a child. Although obvious, the implications are rarely talked about. I am by profession an artist and an activist for children and children's rights. I believe in a personal and social responsibility. This forum, in it’s multi-layered purposes aids in that movement.
Reincarnation is a 'belief' that the soul returns, lifetime after lifetime, and although I have found many people who have experienced memories during regressions, dreams and or visions - it remains 'valid' only for the person with the experience.
I have spent twenty years here, sharing with some wonderful people the possibilities regarding past lives. During this time, something has become very clear to me -- sharing helps others to grow and there are 'validations' happening within these shared experiences for myself and for others.
There is someone from this forum whom I met in 2006 who has become very near and dear to my heart. Ailish. Ailish has brought joy to my memories of Italy and reminded me that reincarnation really does matter.
Beneath the Surface - my book
I hope members feel comfortable here and find the site informative. There is a lot of work in our FAQ and Archive sections. ENJOY!
Last edited: