A human sacrifice
Before I started this newly found video about guided self-hypnosis, I had two questions I wanted an answer for. The first one was why I do have so many skills in this life without ever remembering being a skilled professional in a former life. And the second one was that I wanted to see whatever life that gave me some insight into my current life.
I used a new video that I had never listened to before and I didn't want to lay down on my bed but instead, I made myself comfortable in a big chair.
The relaxation part was great and then the adventure started. The voice in the video said I had to climb up a staircase and I suddenly saw in all the mist the back of a foot of a girl in sandals. Just one heel but I felt a flood of love for this girl, knowing it was a former 'me'. My heart felt warm and the visions of a possible life still had to take place.
I went to a hallway full of doors. You all know. I choose one and opened it with a big iron key. As always, there was a lot of grey mist. I had the impression of very dry sand under my feet. I saw greyish big birds. Not real birds but realistic drawings in grey on a grey background. Vultures.
I was wearing a skirt, naked legs and sandals when I looked down. When I looked from a distance to myself, I saw I was a native Mesoamerican girl/young woman.
The fabric of my skirt had a difficult pattern. I tried to focus and I saw a hand weaving the pattern, showing how to mix the colored threads. I saw pottery standing next to the door of a house/hut. At that point, I realized that a lot of skills generally were integrated into daily life in the past. That served as an answer to my first question.
The environment was beautiful and green, trees and hills. Maybe there were pyramids but I am not sure about that. It could have been settlements on a hillside, I don't know.
Next thing I saw was the completely naked body of a female carried by probably one of her brothers. The young man had his head shaved. It was more or less a symbolic ritual. There were no other details in a soft grey background, except for the lines of some very big circle. The young woman was placed outside of the circle. I understood what this scene represented. I felt instantly a weird and sick feeling in my current body.
She had been stripped off 'all' in her life and had been placed outside of the family circle. There was no way back.
When she was climbing up the mountain along a small footpath, she was wearing clothes again, including a big shawl wrapped around her shoulders, so I assume the nakedness was symbolical for leaving all behind she had ever owned, given or valued. I tried to look around and saw a huge view: I was high above trees and hills, with mountains at a distance. Some manmade structures, maybe settlements, maybe pyramids pointed through the deck of trees in the landscape.
Somehow I knew I was going to die. I kept on walking up the mountain and tried to see more but I entered greyness again. I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here, went repeatedly through my mind. I felt so highly uncomfortable that I felt the need for a trusted guide to help me go through this process. Then I decided it was better to break off this session. Which I did. I opened my eyes and stopped the video. I felt awful.
So I skipped the part of my death in this memory. This girl went voluntarily to her death but only because she had already been declared dead by being expulsed by her family. They loved her, so there must have been some religious or political reason for this. Maybe she had been given something to drink to avoid blind panic during the trip, I don't know.
I don't know the timeframe, nor the culture. It was Mesoamerica for sure. She looked like her, same age, same hair, and face.
My second question was answered as well in this session. Recently I have been furiously overreacting to a similar situation in real life. Not as dramatic as this story. Some people that I trusted did something without consulting me first and I fell into some sort of soul shock. And sometime later, a fury broke loose in me about broken trust. The trigger was the feeling of betrayal by people you trust blindly. The actual events are too trivial to mention, I admit. Really not comparable to the situation in which a family member is chosen to be sacrificed. But there were elements that served as triggers, I guess.
Before I started this newly found video about guided self-hypnosis, I had two questions I wanted an answer for. The first one was why I do have so many skills in this life without ever remembering being a skilled professional in a former life. And the second one was that I wanted to see whatever life that gave me some insight into my current life.
I used a new video that I had never listened to before and I didn't want to lay down on my bed but instead, I made myself comfortable in a big chair.
The relaxation part was great and then the adventure started. The voice in the video said I had to climb up a staircase and I suddenly saw in all the mist the back of a foot of a girl in sandals. Just one heel but I felt a flood of love for this girl, knowing it was a former 'me'. My heart felt warm and the visions of a possible life still had to take place.
I went to a hallway full of doors. You all know. I choose one and opened it with a big iron key. As always, there was a lot of grey mist. I had the impression of very dry sand under my feet. I saw greyish big birds. Not real birds but realistic drawings in grey on a grey background. Vultures.
I was wearing a skirt, naked legs and sandals when I looked down. When I looked from a distance to myself, I saw I was a native Mesoamerican girl/young woman.
The fabric of my skirt had a difficult pattern. I tried to focus and I saw a hand weaving the pattern, showing how to mix the colored threads. I saw pottery standing next to the door of a house/hut. At that point, I realized that a lot of skills generally were integrated into daily life in the past. That served as an answer to my first question.
The environment was beautiful and green, trees and hills. Maybe there were pyramids but I am not sure about that. It could have been settlements on a hillside, I don't know.
Next thing I saw was the completely naked body of a female carried by probably one of her brothers. The young man had his head shaved. It was more or less a symbolic ritual. There were no other details in a soft grey background, except for the lines of some very big circle. The young woman was placed outside of the circle. I understood what this scene represented. I felt instantly a weird and sick feeling in my current body.
She had been stripped off 'all' in her life and had been placed outside of the family circle. There was no way back.
When she was climbing up the mountain along a small footpath, she was wearing clothes again, including a big shawl wrapped around her shoulders, so I assume the nakedness was symbolical for leaving all behind she had ever owned, given or valued. I tried to look around and saw a huge view: I was high above trees and hills, with mountains at a distance. Some manmade structures, maybe settlements, maybe pyramids pointed through the deck of trees in the landscape.
Somehow I knew I was going to die. I kept on walking up the mountain and tried to see more but I entered greyness again. I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here, went repeatedly through my mind. I felt so highly uncomfortable that I felt the need for a trusted guide to help me go through this process. Then I decided it was better to break off this session. Which I did. I opened my eyes and stopped the video. I felt awful.
So I skipped the part of my death in this memory. This girl went voluntarily to her death but only because she had already been declared dead by being expulsed by her family. They loved her, so there must have been some religious or political reason for this. Maybe she had been given something to drink to avoid blind panic during the trip, I don't know.
I don't know the timeframe, nor the culture. It was Mesoamerica for sure. She looked like her, same age, same hair, and face.My second question was answered as well in this session. Recently I have been furiously overreacting to a similar situation in real life. Not as dramatic as this story. Some people that I trusted did something without consulting me first and I fell into some sort of soul shock. And sometime later, a fury broke loose in me about broken trust. The trigger was the feeling of betrayal by people you trust blindly. The actual events are too trivial to mention, I admit. Really not comparable to the situation in which a family member is chosen to be sacrificed. But there were elements that served as triggers, I guess.


















