• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Lives with your soulmate

Obie

Senior Registered
Do you remember lives with your soulmate?

I remember some lives with my soulmate, A that I am having a hard time getting over.

- New Orleans life - I was a high class woman of ill repute. He was a gambler/country gentleman who I fell hard for. He had the same personality and the same used car salesman charm that in each life I find hard to resist. He had moved out west to seek his fortune. We were both pretty bad in that life. However, he was a player, a heartbreaker, liar, in that life and he broke my heart. I've changed a lot from that life. He is the exact same in this life. A liar, cheater, and a narcissist.

- Medieval times in Ireland - He looks Irish in this life for some reason. We were both males and good friends who went to war together. I died before him and he didnt seem to worry too much about me.

- Renaissance times- We were both wealthy men who were patrons of the arts and hung out in the same social circles. I was older (hes older than me now) and he was a young man who looked up to me and wanted to be a part of my social circle. I was a mentor and he my protege. In this life I see him kissing up to wealthy older people who he so badly wants to impress and become part of their lives.

- Roman times - We were both hard partyers and living it up
 
I remember a couple of them. In one scene I see we are an older German couple (Bavarian, maybe?), and in another he's a furniture maker and I'm, well, not a woman of ill-repute, but our relationship is scandalous... or would be if anybody found out. I think I'm mulatto in that life, and my favorite sport is to sit on his workbench and make sure my dress hem rises up high enough to distract him. I think in my last life he was my best friend who got killed in Viet Nam. Can't think of any others at the moment.
 
I don't think I've ever met mine. Is it possible that I don't have one? The closest might be my husband Mordecai in a PL. I was happiest with him. I hate to think I am a "soul floozy", and I just have "bogus" soul mates.:rolleyes:
 
"Soul floozy"! Yeah, hanging around in celestial night clubs saying "Hey big spender, spend a little time with me!" LOL
 
BriarRose and Shiftkitty...you crack me up. :laugh:


Well, I know my husband is a soulmate, and I have a 'glimpse'...always glimpses, jeez...of another lifetime where he was a friend...just one other lifetime...so far.
 
I probably ask, 'hey, are you going to have any money this time around?...yeah?...so...say! how'd you like to be my soul mate?...oh, only a little money, huh?...well, catch ya some other time, then...'
 
LOL, you guys! I am still picturing myself as a "heavenly bar fly"! Isn't that what you call ladies who spend too much time on a stool, with their legs crossed in an "unlady"-like fashion, holding a cocktail glass? Make mine a Sherry please, I must maintain some dignity!
 
In one we were teenage lovers, played tennis ... probably both from wealthy.


In this life we fell in love, lost each other and married others then found each other decades later. The book I am currently writing is about this lifetime.


Today I told him that next lifetime we have to plan better so that we can truly be together because in this one it just cannot work out.
 
Yeah, sorry Mama. So soul mates but yes mine rocky also.


Shiftkitty & Briar, I want to be in that bar! :D


I have more ex partners from past lives around me now than ex's from this one. Is that telling me something? I don't know, maybe ther's a lesson I should be learning this time around.


I was with my husband in my American life. He was older than me then and I think worked hard and provided well. At first I was happy, later I didn't love him and went on to have an affair with I think would have been his brother (his mother this life.) I know I hurt him badley.


My Australian life he was my son. I was a single mother & the role reversed where I provided. I'm pretty sure I didn't have a great deal of patience but must have felt a great bond as I chose to keep a child that in that time would have more likely been adopted.


This time we're equal.


I have to say he's my best friend & I would choose to do most things with him than anyone else, though it is by no means perfect or easy!


I read that to be a soulmates you have to be different, likea puzzle fitting together. I think this is so true.


My other soulmate came into my life a couple of years ago. he was my lover in ww2 France and more than likely the reason I was caught & him too.


My feelings for him in that life are so strong I was sure I must have known him in another and yes memories have just started from my Yorkshire life. We were certainly a couple then but whether we married I don't know yet.


This life we work for the same company. We met on a training course & he gave me my job. There is no question of any romance-way too many complications!


Maybe I have to learn to use my head more than my heart. I'm very sensible this life.


No3, I have not let myself get close to. he is my neighbour, which can be interesting to learn that we shared a past life together. I think we lived in th village we live in now and that he was a land worker in that life. I know we went to Spain together and he left me. It's all I've learnt for now.
 
I have pretty quite about subject .


My past life I had in the 20's was


with my soulmate.


We shared at least two lives together.


Maybe thats why it's so hard to see her again.


It feels like my heart is about leap


out my chest. when I am away from her.


I never had this feeling before in this life.


it's so to comprehend all emotions I am getting of late.cover face


I need some help advice etc.OMG
 
Obie said:
Do you remember lives with your soulmate?
I remember some lives with my soulmate, A that I am having a hard time getting over.


- New Orleans life - I was a high class woman of ill repute. He was a gambler/country gentleman who I fell hard for. He had the same personality and the same used car salesman charm that in each life I find hard to resist. He had moved out west to seek his fortune. We were both pretty bad in that life. However, he was a player, a heartbreaker, liar, in that life and he broke my heart. I've changed a lot from that life. He is the exact same in this life. A liar, cheater, and a narcissist.


- Medieval times in Ireland - He looks Irish in this life for some reason. We were both males and good friends who went to war together. I died before him and he didnt seem to worry too much about me.


- Renaissance times- We were both wealthy men who were patrons of the arts and hung out in the same social circles. I was older (hes older than me now) and he was a young man who looked up to me and wanted to be a part of my social circle. I was a mentor and he my protege. In this life I see him kissing up to wealthy older people who he so badly wants to impress and become part of their lives.


- Roman times - We were both hard partyers and living it up
Idk, I've been longing to tackle the astrology of my Girlfriend; Natalia to try to find out using astrology, apparantly my Saturn has to be aspected to her Sun, moon, mercury, venus or mars but I haven't quite figured out how to compare the two. However if I do end up moving in with Natalia, we could eventually if she'd like compare eachothers pl regression results but it's only a matter of time ^_^
 
Ah, I think you guys need to brush up on the difference between 'twin souls' and 'soul mates'...


Twin soul- 'The one'


Soul mate- Someone with whom we share multiple lives. This may be used in either a romantic, or non-romantic sense...


Briar, maybe you've only had soul mates thus far? It's possible that you haven't met your twin soul yet.


Personally, the only person I consider a soul mate in the romantic sense would be an ex-boyfriend from this life. We carry some bad karma between us from more than one life, and it's the major cause of my suffering in this one...
 
I think you are right, Armada, and I haven't met my "twin soul" yet. There is a difference. I'm not sure everyone has one. I'm sorry you have a rocky relationship with the one you cared about most. Maybe, a new soul mate will come this year, for all who are looking for one.
 
BriarRose, Now am like you in that I wonder if I even have a 'Twin Soul' or a 'Soul Mate'. This just is interesting to see here someone talking about the samething, so you are not alone in that feeling. Just possible not everyone does have a so called Twin Soul or Soulmate.


In this present life it has just been myself and the wilds. There are some friends in my life but no one that I would really call a 'Soul Mate' it seems. It seems that my husband in the life of that Cheyenne Woman and myself were really really close. Possibly Him! But as for this life, have never had such a close relationship as that. And have never met that soul in this life it seems. Have wondered if those souls could be possibly on the other side watching over us in this life instead of being with us physically. Personally I have met some grizzly bears in this life back in the deep wilds that I feel much closer to then many people in this day and age it seems:D. And as for the Grizzlies, at least they do not stab me in the back.


And the thought of a 'Soul Floozy' - This thought has made my day. Wishing Everyone the Best!
 
I tend to believe that we have/I personally have a Soul Mate/Twin Soul. Call them what you will....but "The One". I have never met mine in this lifetime to my knowledge and I would have liked to. But such is life and it wasn't to be.


I am guessing that the basic reason why I haven't met him this time round is because one of the main lessons in this life seems to be learning to be independent (ie basically an independent thinker and not conforming with society's majority opinion automatically) and I presume this is a good bit easier for those "flying solo".


The thought has crossed my mind as well as maybe he came back this time too but is a woman this time - in which case a relationship of that sort wouldn't happen between us anyway (ie because I'm heterosexual and will therefore only have sexual/love type relationships with men).


I tend to agree that we will alternate what sex we are in different lifetimes. I'm happy enough with being a woman this time round.


I would say that we probably have a "basic" sex we are in different lifetimes, but just have the occasional foray into an opposite sex body in a few lifetimes. If our Other Half doesn't do the same in that lifetime, then that sort of relationship is out between us unless we are gay.


My head hurts when I start wondering about that theory - hence I tend to assume that our Twin Soul will come back as the opposite sex to us (ie for most of us including me)
 
Now Ceridwen, I like your thoughts of this possibly of us who do not have a so called 'Soulmate' in this present life. Now like you am very much an Independent Thinker and not much a conformer it seems to modern society's thinking it seems. Now I personally am wayyy outside the conventional box so to speak.


Again do wonder, if these people could be also on the other side being one of our 'guides' for us in this life.


Wishing Everyone the Best!
 
That thought has also struck me, ie that maybe my Other Half is a guide of mine this time round. I've - very occasionally - been "warned off" from particularly bad things that could have happened to me and I tend to think someone or other was ensuring my safety. Of course, it could have been any number of possible guides that did this and maybe it was. I guess our guides probably alternate according to which one is most suited to the situation at hand given our particular temperament. I guess our Other Half would know us better than anyone else though and maybe they could be the equivalent of "calling in the cavalry" in times of Extreme Importance. Maybe it was him that delayed me one time just long enough to make sure I didn't get killed in a house fire (as I wasn't in that house at the time it happened). Maybe its him that I trust enough to instantly take action and hurtle off following the one sentence "instruction" I had just been given out of the blue at one point (and a good thing I did, as I soon found out).


Personally, I would tend to worry about it if I just got instructions what to do/not do out of the blue unless it was someone I knew VERY well indeed and therefore the "vibration" accompanying the instruction was coming from someone I would automatically trust to have my welfare at heart (rather than wondering whether it was a grandparent for instance - none of whom I knew and one of them would be actively distrusted by me from what I have heard about them).
 
It has just struck me that if you have a perfect life with your soul mate why would you come back and do it all again?


We want to learn each lifetime so it makes sense that we choose people who we have obstacles to overcome in being with them.


It is the third life with mine and I can confirm each life has had its issues.


It is a bit annoying but it does make sense. :rolleyes:
 
I think that would be all the more reason to want to do it all over again ... to experience the total joy again.
 
I'm pretty sure my Girlfriend was my husband in my past life. There is this sense of aura but I need to wait until I move in with her to find out for sure. I told her in passing a couple of years ago as a loyalty test and she was exited :D :playing:
 
Perhaps it's just my bitter, faithless youth speaking but I've yet to come up with any theories on soulmates. But certainly I've felt special bonds with my friends that I do suspect go beyond this lifetime.


I did have a boyfriend who rather spontaneously brought up his opinion that we'd been together, possibly even married, in a past life. At the time I wasn't sure, but I've since observed and acknowledged my relative inability to put two-and-two together and so perhaps there is credibility to this. In hindsight now I'm inclined to agree that we'd met before, but I don't have any memories or even any hunches as to where/when.
 
I have a feeling that my brother and I had a past life together. Sometimes I get the feeling that we've had other relationships in other lives rather than that of just a brother.
 
That's pretty common, Zeon. The roles we play with each other change from life to life. My father was my fiance', many centuries ago in Scotland.
 
I've been having a feeling lately that this will be the last life I will spend with my husband for quite some time.


We are very much soul mates in personality sense but to say we never have problems_would so be not true!saywhat


I think we had issues to work out from previous lives. I'm not sure we've followed a path we both agreed on but I am sure if we hadn't got to this stage we would be facing it all again.


In one way I find this quite sad but in another a bit liberating. I think we will both go on from this life with better ideas of what we want and expect in future relationships.


This makes me think of other pl soulmates who have turned up. I don't remember much of lives with them but I think now them turning up is the universe giving us chance on a soul level to check the other is fine.


We may need to experience love in different ways each time but it's nice to know the souls that were so important to you at a different time are safe and happy.


I think one of mine there is maybe more ground to cover but that is for future lives. The other I think I had a perfectly good life with him one other time. I don't know if it was significant we had a short time together in our last lives not long before our lives were ended. This time maybe we are learning to move on. Although I have a work connection with this person I feel our soul groups are quite different. Maybe we just needed to check the other was ok before going different ways.
 
I could of lost mine again.


She had pretty bad car accident.


Shes okay . She had the accident on friday.


I felt something wasn't right she just told me today.


My emotions are in a tailspin today.


Can't loose my friend again. :(
 
Back
Top