• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Life in Argentina in 40s and early 50s, looking for others

Chinita

New Member
Hello everyone,

I've never wanted to come out about any of this, but I've been a long-time believer in reincarnation. Ever since I was very little I've had a shockingly good memory, and I think that goes for other lives as well, as I've managed to remember lives across the globe and in so many time periods. Though I never talk about it, I am trying to discover more about a possible past life just prior this one. I know I sound crazy, but I believe I was Argentinean who somehow had a connection to the Peróns, perhaps a secretary or maybe just another worker who saw Perón speak one day. I've always been drawn to Eva in particular, but perhaps as all little girls are, who knows? Somehow I can look at her pictures and feel an odd sense of déjà vu. I've had dreams about Argentina back then and have the oddest hobby of befriending Argentineans to talk to them about politics, history, and daily life there. There have been too many coincidences that point me to the Peróns and Argentina, and I'm 100% sure I was there. What I question though is who I was and whether there is anyone out there who might have been there with me. I'm certain I've found past-life family and friends before, and I'd particularly love to find someone from this life in Argentina as well. Anyone who would like more details need only ask. :)

I apologize for not making an introduction elsewhere, but the memories that I have are burning at me right now, and I could not wait to get this post off of my chest.

~Chinita
 
Welcome. First, no one here will ever think you are crazy. As you read through the old posts and threads you will find there are many here like you. Second, we do have a member who lives in Argentina. You will probably be hearing from them shortly. Whenever you feel comfortable with sharing we are ready to hear about your memories. People here will even help with the research.
 
Hello, welcome to the forum!


I' m Argentinian in this life and I lived in a past life in Argentina in the 50' s as well. I' m interested in people with past lives in this country and I' m willing to help you in anything you need.
 
I'm glad to know that at least there's people with open ears about this, and I'm always glad to meet more Argentines. I think what has kept me reluctant to talk about anything related to this matter is solely the fact that there was somehow that connection to the Peróns, and of course with that comes people thinking you're just another Evita-wannabe. As much as I respect Eva Perón, the last thing I want to be is a copycat of some sort.


Where do I even start?


In this life I pick up Spanish very quickly, particularly the Buenos Aires dialect. The sort of music they listened to back then, all the tangos and such, they sound familiar to me even though I've heard them for the first time. Though I've been been drawn to Argentina for years, things seemed to become more intense about a year or so ago when a friend convinced me to bleach my hair blonde and it made me look like a completely different person, which leads me to believe I was a blonde back then (more than likely unnaturally). I find that a bit funny, considering the fact I recall being called "chinita" and "negrita" sometimes.


As for memories, I can remember a childhood in a small, poor town somewhere that was definitely not Buenos Aires. I don't know what happened to me later, all I know is that somehow I ended up in BA. One of the clearest yet shortest memories I have is of being in a hospital room, but then I don't think it was a hospital room because it looked too nice, everything was more ornate that you'd expect from an average hospital. I think I died in that room. All my other memories are sort of a jumble- I remember being in some sort of an orphanage or children's hospital. The there was one night I was in the back of a car with an officer in uniform (definitely army, don't know what rank and I don't know about the face except he had dark hair and eyes and was clean-shaven), and he asked me if I felt nervous with him, to which I responded I was just a little a bit, but I'm not sure what happened before or after. Whoever that officer was, I think I had a romantic relationship with him. I also remember a parade of some sort (think it was towards the end of Eva's life, it was a bit cold outside) where Perón and Eva were greeting crowds from a convertible that was passing by, though I'm not sure where I was in the situation, whether I was watching or actually in it.


Perhaps someone can make some sense out of it, but for now it's all I have to go on. I don't think I lived past the mid-fifties, because nothing about Perón's ousting in 1955 sounds familiar to me whatsoever despite my research on the subject.


~Chinita
 
Hi! I completely understand that feeling to get stuff off your chest. I hope you feel better now. Do you?


Just so you know, I live in Buenos Aires as well. If you ever need help with verifying anything, just give me a shout, ok?
 
Actually, it does feel much better to let it out. I've always been wondering who I was then, if I'd ever meet that officer again, and what I would do about it all because it's made me so emotional this past year or so. I always have that gut feeling that I started something back then which I'm supposed to finish now.


Somehow I figured Argentines would pull through for me. :)


~Chinita
 
Do you remember how the hospital room looked like? Any decoration? Or how the children´s hospital looked like? Those could be good validations if found.

(think it was towards the end of Eva's life, it was a bit cold outside)
That is really interesting actually. I think you might be on to something important here. My neighbor was once talking to me and she told me "Do you remember how cold it was in the winter of 1952?". I don´t think it´s a known fact that it was really cold that year, but you mention it, and I think that´s important.
 
Owl said:
My neighbor was once talking to me and she told me "Do you remember how cold it was in the winter of 1952?". I don´t think it´s a known fact that it was really cold that year, but you mention it, and I think that´s important.
I think 1952 may have been an "El Nino" year. California had a wet winter with a record snowfall in the mountains.
 
I just remember I was cold and wrapped up in a big coat or something.


As for those rooms, the hospital/orphanage was just a long, white (think the walls might have been plaster of stucco of some sort, but I'm not sure) room with beds on either side (almost like a barracks), and there was a window at one end and I think a table at the other. The hospital room I was in was a bit bigger than your average hospital room, and to my right there was a window, to my left there was a table against a wall with some flowers on it or something (but I've had cases where my memory has mirrored the actual place, so it could easily be the other way around). There was some kind of moulding along the top edge of the walls along the ceiling, but I remember looking the whole time at either the window or a patch of ceiling, so I didn't see much else. Think the door was straight in front of me.
 
Chinita said:
As for those rooms, the hospital/orphanage was just a long, white (think the walls might have been plaster of stucco of some sort, but I'm not sure) room with beds on either side (almost like a barracks), and there was a window at one end and I think a table at the other. The hospital room I was in was a bit bigger than your average hospital room, and to my right there was a window, to my left there was a table against a wall with some flowers on it or something (but I've had cases where my memory has mirrored the actual place, so it could easily be the other way around). There was some kind of moulding along the top edge of the walls along the ceiling, but I remember looking the whole time at either the window or a patch of ceiling, so I didn't see much else. Think the door was straight in front of me.
This sounds like a "ward". Back in the old days it was standard to have a large room with many beds. It was easier for the few nurses, doctors, etc. to keep a close eye on everyone. Orphanages were also set up like this. You can search through google images or elsewhere online for orphanage pictures. This did not change until after WWII. By the 1950's they realized it was not a good idea to have so many sick people confined in a large room together. They were constantly re-infecting each other. Now it is standard to have smaller rooms with only 1, 2, or 3 people.
 
We still have places like that in Argentina, where I work there are 12 beds.
 
I know there were children there though, if that makes a difference. And it looks like that hospital situation is another addition to my list of things I'd like to change down there. ;)
 
Hi Chinita. Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing your memories. As I've followed along, reading your posts, I've been impressed with the very strong emotional connection you have with Argentina. To me, that is a convincing indication that your memories are real, and that you were, indeed, connected with the Perons. I'm glad we have Argentinian members to help in your research!
 
I must say, coming here was a great decision

BriarRose said:
As I've followed along, reading your posts, I've been impressed with the very strong emotional connection you have with Argentina. To me, that is a convincing indication that your memories are real, and that you were, indeed, connected with the Perons.
It's a connection I can't really get rid of no matter how I try. My family and friends tend to think it's an unhealthy obsession, and even when I let myself believe them and try my hardest, it still stays. It's one of the most solid emotions in me, so if I can't believe anything else, I believe in that.
 
That is very solid evidence, at least for me! Perhaps if you can get more information about that life you will be able to concentrate more fully on the one you're leading now. Have you tried meditation, or self-regression? I think getting a name and occupation might help you. A professional regression would be a huge help, if that could be managed. I'm glad you came to the forum, Chinita. I think the answers you need are here.
 
I have tried those self-regression videos on YouTube, but they always put me to sleep, hehe. Meditation did bring some things back to me, but it was never anything solid, just moments like the one in the children's hospital or whatever. I can't see a professional regression any time soon, seeing that I'm still in high school and my parents wouldn't approve.


As far as a profession, I'm not sure, I think some sort of activist, but I can recall doing some work at a desk, and I know I saw a lot of children and workers, as Peronists tend to do that sort of thing. With the name, I just know of the nickname Chinita. I don't have a solid memory of calling me by my name. I remember hearing chants of "Evita," but of course I would have because I was connected to Eva Perón and probably wasn't far away from her at public gatherings like rallies where they would have been calling for her.
 
You could try asking for a past-life dream right before you go to sleep. It works for me. Don't give up if it doesn't happen right away, just keep asking and the dreams will come.
 
Oddly I have dreams connected to modern Argentina and Perón's next wife Isabel, I don't know why. I have actually wished for a dream to sort things out on many occasions, but it doesn't seem to happen for me. Think I may have had a dream about being Eva once when I was younger, but that doesn't really count. Perhaps if I keep my patience though, I'll learn something.
 
I think your situation is puzzling. I admire your caution in not jumping to the conclusion that you were Eva. She must have had many "groupies", and lots of young girls must have wanted to be like her. Your identification with her is very intense. Did she have any close relatives who might be candidates for your identity?
 
She had three sisters, but I doubt I was one of them, and the last one died just last year, along with Eva's close friend Lilianne (both of which I came to tears over). There were plenty of officers around Perón, so perhaps I was married to one of them, but I don't know which ones would have been close to Eva, if any since she wasn't a fan of the military. Honestly, most of the people she was close to were men, so I'm not sure about where that puts me.
 
Do you have any memories of Che Gueverra? Did he and Eva actually know each other, or was that Andrew Lloyd Webber messing with history for dramatic effect? I think it's important that you unravel this puzzle. I don't usually ask this, but have you considered finding someone to compare your natal chart, and numerology to Eva's? There are web sites that might have information about this. You have used most other avenues to get answers, although I understand that you'll have to wait until you're legally an adult to try a regression.
 
I've dreamt two or three times in the past year about Isabel, and they're actually some of the clearest dreams I've ever had concerning historical figures. The face especially was extremely clear to me, like someone I had actually met before. I would just be there, she wouldn't really notice me. She looked like she was still in the 70's, but I don't think we were in Argentina, nor was it anywhere I recognized. My other dreams concern present politicians, so they're not memories at all; for example there was a very odd dream in which a few of the Kirchners showed up in my house, but it wasn't near as clear as my dreams about Isabel.


Che and Eva never did meet, and I certainly hope I wasn't him because I find him repulsive. I haven't tried doing that before, nor do I know where to go, so any suggestions would be helpful. I may as well try it.
 
BriarRose said:
Do you have any memories of Che Gueverra? Did he and Eva actually know each other, or was that Andrew Lloyd Webber messing with history for dramatic effect?
Messing with history for dramatic effect. Che Guevara did his trip around South America in the late 40' s/ early 50' s, when he did that he was an unknown medical student. Eva Peron died in 1952.

Chinita said:
for example there was a very odd dream in which a few of the Kirchners showed up in my house, but it wasn't near as clear as my dreams about Isabel.
I would say that was a nightmare! =D
 
Owl said:
I would say that was a nightmare! =D
Yes it was, but it was actually kind of funny. Nilda Garré pushed me down the stairs after Alicia Kirchner told me to go upstairs to get her a glass of water, so I think they were teaming up on me. ^_^
 
Chinita, I think your story is one of the most interesting we've had on the forum. The details are very compelling. Maybe Owl can help you figure it out. Please forgive a personal remark, but your thought process is unbelievably mature for a high school student. That adds additional credibility to what you are telling us. By the way, sadly, South American history is largely omitted from the curriculum in U.S. schools, or was, in the "dark ages" when I was a student! That explains, but doesn't excuse, my ignorance about Che's timeline.
 
Trust me, Latin America still is largely ignored in schools today, with the exception of Spanish colonization. I had to learn (or perhaps relearn) Argentine history on my own, and I kind of stick out because no one my ages knows who Peron or San Martin are. I appreciate the compliment, by the way. :)

I don't usually ask this, but have you considered finding someone to compare your natal chart, and numerology to Eva's? There are web sites that might have information about this.
I did try a numerology website just now, couldn't find a good astrology one that went back to 1919. Apparently we were both born on a Wednesday (1/7 chance coincidence) and there's something about a "life path number" being 5, wherever that comes from (1/11 chance coincidence, I think, so that makes 1/77).
 
Weirdest thing just happened. argonne1918 sent me the mp3 of a self-regression tape that I just finished. I ended up thinking of a cafe or restaurant of some sort, Eva's friend Lilliane kind of was sitting across from me (it was a round table) with a guy who I'm guessing was her husband, and Perón was sitting beside me. Por Una Cabeza was playing. I kept asking myself what my name was, and my head kept on thinking "Evita," but I figured that I was making it all up and I pulled myself out of the trance.
 
Sometimes it's hard to trust what comes up in any regression, self, or professional. Give yourself a little time, and try the CD again. In the end, you have to trust yourself.
 
Yeah, that's always true. I'll try again tonight if I can because I feel much more calm, we'll see what happens.
 
Back
Top