Myrtle_Tree
New Member
Well I can't believe I'm posting here, actually thank god I found this forum!
For starters, greetings from Greece!
I have some things I need to let out and I think this is the place.. Ever since I was a little child I felt strange, like I didn't belong where I was. I always believed in reincarnation, I actually never questioned it as a child I took this to be a fact, deep in my subconscious somehow. My (adoptive) mother is religious and absolutely against anything that isn't the orthodox way. I always challenged it but didn't want to pressure anyone to believe what they didn't want to.
From a very young age I had glimpses of other lives, daily rituals that didn't fit in my life, like I always used to play with my mum's ceramic tea set and have tea time with my best friend or alone with people in my mind. I of course spoke greek but English was extremely easy for me to learn, I was adamant from 4years old that I needed to learn english (to be fair I grew up in Cyprus so all kids there learn english, but i felt compelled to learn). There were no schools for children my age so my parents tried to teach me some words (their english is really really bad). I already knew them, and actually I started speaking the language on my own through watching tv. I was (and still am) "able" to dream in english which is not my maternal language. I longed to go to England/UK and live there as it felt like home. I still have a calling per se for this country and I have never been there.
Ok I feel like I'm rambling here, I apologise.. well long story short-er the idea of reincarnation came to me like a flash a week or so ago (I hadn't thought about it for a couple of years), and I found this forum and started reading. I tried a self regression using a technique from a book (can't recall now which it was). This is what I saw..
I was at a house's back yard and I was putting some clothes on a drying rope to dry, there were trees I could see, a dog was running around and seated by me was a toddler, my daughter, and I knew right then that this is my (now) youngest daughter. I somehow asked myself where am I and immediately I heard the word Lettingborough (?) At least it sounded like that. Ettinborrough? My name was Mary and somehow the name Joseph also came to mind. I knew I also had a son who was at school at the time (but couldn't quite grasp the names of the children) and that my husband was away, maybe at war? I saw the postman approaching and immediately my heart sank as I saw him as he was my (now) stepfather (who molested me in this life and I can't begin to explain how much I detest this being). He gave me news that my husband had passed. I later saw a photo of my then husband and it was my (now) ex fiance (in this life we were together for six years and broke up because we grew up and realised we loved each other but as friends not lovers anymore). I saw myself in the mirror and I had blonde hair with hazel eyes. My then son is my now partner (we are together six years now and have two children). I knew that after my husband's passing I went to work as a seamstress in a factory and my son became a laborer and was kept from further studies because he had to help me and his sister financially. My daughter went on to become a teacher. I don't recall anything else.
I googled the place, it doesn't seem to exist but since I'm not a native English speaker I may have heard it differently in terms of accent? Maybe it was Layton Borrough?
I have quite some stories from ever since I was young of glimpses and visions etc plus some comments from my children, but for now does anyone have any recommendations as to how I canfind the place?
I feel really really drawn to finding more about that life because I feel there is a lesson there pertaining to my current life.
Thank you to anyone who took the time to read through this rumble of mine..
Myrtle_Tree
For starters, greetings from Greece!
I have some things I need to let out and I think this is the place.. Ever since I was a little child I felt strange, like I didn't belong where I was. I always believed in reincarnation, I actually never questioned it as a child I took this to be a fact, deep in my subconscious somehow. My (adoptive) mother is religious and absolutely against anything that isn't the orthodox way. I always challenged it but didn't want to pressure anyone to believe what they didn't want to.
From a very young age I had glimpses of other lives, daily rituals that didn't fit in my life, like I always used to play with my mum's ceramic tea set and have tea time with my best friend or alone with people in my mind. I of course spoke greek but English was extremely easy for me to learn, I was adamant from 4years old that I needed to learn english (to be fair I grew up in Cyprus so all kids there learn english, but i felt compelled to learn). There were no schools for children my age so my parents tried to teach me some words (their english is really really bad). I already knew them, and actually I started speaking the language on my own through watching tv. I was (and still am) "able" to dream in english which is not my maternal language. I longed to go to England/UK and live there as it felt like home. I still have a calling per se for this country and I have never been there.
Ok I feel like I'm rambling here, I apologise.. well long story short-er the idea of reincarnation came to me like a flash a week or so ago (I hadn't thought about it for a couple of years), and I found this forum and started reading. I tried a self regression using a technique from a book (can't recall now which it was). This is what I saw..
I was at a house's back yard and I was putting some clothes on a drying rope to dry, there were trees I could see, a dog was running around and seated by me was a toddler, my daughter, and I knew right then that this is my (now) youngest daughter. I somehow asked myself where am I and immediately I heard the word Lettingborough (?) At least it sounded like that. Ettinborrough? My name was Mary and somehow the name Joseph also came to mind. I knew I also had a son who was at school at the time (but couldn't quite grasp the names of the children) and that my husband was away, maybe at war? I saw the postman approaching and immediately my heart sank as I saw him as he was my (now) stepfather (who molested me in this life and I can't begin to explain how much I detest this being). He gave me news that my husband had passed. I later saw a photo of my then husband and it was my (now) ex fiance (in this life we were together for six years and broke up because we grew up and realised we loved each other but as friends not lovers anymore). I saw myself in the mirror and I had blonde hair with hazel eyes. My then son is my now partner (we are together six years now and have two children). I knew that after my husband's passing I went to work as a seamstress in a factory and my son became a laborer and was kept from further studies because he had to help me and his sister financially. My daughter went on to become a teacher. I don't recall anything else.
I googled the place, it doesn't seem to exist but since I'm not a native English speaker I may have heard it differently in terms of accent? Maybe it was Layton Borrough?
I have quite some stories from ever since I was young of glimpses and visions etc plus some comments from my children, but for now does anyone have any recommendations as to how I canfind the place?
I feel really really drawn to finding more about that life because I feel there is a lesson there pertaining to my current life.
Thank you to anyone who took the time to read through this rumble of mine..
Myrtle_Tree