• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Is my son's birthmark his death wound

NicolaEve93

Member
1546548440140.jpg Hi im new here and i have a question about birthmarks. I have heard that birthmarks can be a sign of a violent death in a past life and my son (1yr) has a dark round birthmark right in the centre of the back of his head. Could it be a sign that he was shot in the back of the head in a previous life?
 
Last edited:
Hi @NicolaEve93

Welcome to the forum.

Of course, that could be the case. Is it a bald spot?
Is it possible to show us a picture of his birthmark without revealing his face?
 
Thank you for adding the picture. I am always curious how birthmarks look like. I've seen pictures of bald, white marks.
Personally, I've always had a big dark spot on my leg (faded through the years).

I think your intuition could be right. It's a logical place to put a gun or pistol and shoot a person in the head from behind.
As far as 'proof' is concerned... maybe your son will talk about it around the age of three. Maybe not.
If he was shot in a former life, it was a violent death. Violent deaths are the most remembered memories in general.
 
Thank you for adding the picture. I am always curious how birthmarks look like. I've seen pictures of bald, white marks.
Personally, I've always had a big dark spot on my leg (faded through the years).

I think your intuition could be right. It's a logical place to put a gun or pistol and shoot a person in the head from behind.
As far as 'proof' is concerned... maybe your son will talk about it around the age of three. Maybe not.
If he was shot in a former life, it was a violent death. Violent deaths are the most remembered memories in general.
Thanks i guess that means i have another couple of years to wait to find out, I wonder if anyone has seen a birthmark in that place before.
 
I have a round one under my hair on my temple. I don’t have any past life recall of it, though. That definitely is shaped like an entry wound from a bullet. Might be for the best if he doesn’t remember.
 
Ok thanks hopefully he wont remember but I'll keep my ears open in case he starts saying anything like this in a couple of years
 
I’m new to this forum but I’ve had a interest in reincarnation for many years. My 3 yr old son also has a birthmark about the size of a dime on his left temple. He wasn’t born with it but I remember it just kind of appearing when he was about a month old. I’ve always thought it was an unusual place for one and having also read that birthmarks could be linked to a violent death in a past life I’ve often wondered about it. Well in the last year he has started talking about his previous life. He talks about his papa and how they rode horses and lived on a farm. Recently he told me how he died. He says someone shot and killed his papa and then they shot him in the head where his birthmark is and in the back as well. He says he remembers seeing himself and his head was all messed up and he couldn’t fix it. I should also note he’s always had a fascination with guns and shooting people and seems to associate guns and death with each other. For example when I told him his great grandma passed away he automatically assumed she was shot, lol. I’m curious to hear what others think about this subject. Thanks for listening.
 
Hi Hannah, welcome, what stroke me when reading your words is how fortunate he is to have you for a mom who clearly listens to him. Had he had someone who did not buy into the reincarnation beliefs he might have been considered having a "bad" mind of guns and blood theme. How horrendous that this was how he and his papa died. I'm no expert about birthmarks related to this, but one can surely have one's theory and being suspicious about it, I leave the rest to the experts. Maybe the bottom line is that once you have healed from a traumatic past life event the physical "scars" showing themselves in birthmarks will be there no more in the next life.
( other wise we might have been covered with birth marks these days ). I hope your son is free from any nightmare concerning how he and his papa died, if not it might help doing what you are doing already -- listening to him. Thank you for sharing your story :)
/Jaimie
 
Last edited:
My daughter was born with a reddish birthmark on her neck, and it has not disapeared over these first years. Looks a little bit like a blood spot over the whole middle of the neck (like a "shot" in the neck). But my father acctually has the same mark on his neck (while I dont have it), so I guess it is something that goes in the family. Could be someting semi-genetic.
 
Mine was not so much a birthmark, but an ailment from my PL in Germany. When I was 6/7 I had excruciating right leg pain from my ankle up to my hip. No doctorsfound a physical cause and dismissed it. It wasn’t until I discovered my PL that I realised where it was from.

Seeing as I brought back some of my twin flame’s ailments from WWII Germany too (that was one of them as I later found out) made me put into contrast. While I have all but healed that ailment, I also realised some of it stems from an even earlier lifetime too.

Has your child ever had pain around that area too? The pain of having a bullet sear through that area would have caused a immense amount of pain too.

Eva x :)
 
He hasn’t talked about having any pain or headaches there but I suppose it could come on later. Currently, he’s been having a hard time sleeping bc he has nightmares and I wonder if this could be from remembering trauma from his past life as well.
 
Back
Top