• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Is my baby who I think she is?

Sonria23

New Member
I am very new to exploring the possibilities of the paranormal and reincarnation. I was raised Catholic, but in recent years have begun to explore and open my mind and soul to the unlimited possibilites in our universe. I recently got an overwhelming feeling that my one year old daughter may be a child for whom I have prayed, weaped and obsessed over when I learned of her story.

Baby Brianna Lopez of Las Cruces, NM, died at 5 months of age after being beaten, bitten, shaken, thrown, sodomized and God knows what else, every day of her life. The sixth anniversary of her death was this past July, and it was a news clip on YouTube that brought her to my life.

The moment I saw the photos of the precious, tiny baby girl she was a part of my soul. The only photos that exist of her are autopsy photos, because obviously no one in her life cared enough for her to take any pictures.

I can't help be see her face when I see my own baby girl's face. And when she smiles, it melts my heart and I feel like that baby is finally experiencing the love and joy that she never had a chance to before. I don't have any "evidence" of course, just a constant feeling and connection different than anything I've ever felt.

My daughter is honestly the happiest, most joyful and loving little girl I have ever known. But sometimes, especially at night while sleeping, she will suddenly become unconsolable. I recently started wondering if she is experiencing flashbacks of the horror and evil that was done to her in her previous life.

Is there any way to know? Am I making too much of this because I was moved by a sad story? Any help and guidance on this topic would be appreciated and a relief. I haven't told anyone because it sounds "crazy".
 
Hi Sonria23, welcome to the forum :)


You're not crazy to have this feeling that your daughter is the reincarnation of baby Brianna, and I'm glad that you found this forum to talk about it.


Of course, anything is possible, and nobody can give you a definate yes or no, it's something that you have to find the answer to within your own heart and your daughters.


Even though it would take a very cold heart not to be moved by baby Brianna's story, there is also the possibilty that she was connected to your soul before she was Brianna if you were affected so much more deeply by it than the average person (just my personal thought)


Do you ever practice meditation? Sometimes this can help you to 'see' a shared connection that you have with another soul. Also, try putting a blue light in her bedroom and leaving it on at night, this can help her when she's troubled in her sleep.


It's difficult to know what signs to look for when you only know about Brianna's suffering and little else about her life. Does your daughter have any birthmarks? Sometimes (not always) birthmarks can be a sign of a physical injury in a past life, although that isn't sufficient evidence alone to confirm anything.


I think the important thing to remember is that we've all lived many lives, and we all have many lives to come, so whether Brianna did come back as your daughter or not, the main thing is that she is no longer suffering that life of abuse, and wherever she is now, she will have happier times to look forward to.


Chris :)
 
Hi Sonria23 and welcome to the forum :)


Thank you for sharing - I moved your thread into this forum :thumbsup:


I think Chris made some good suggestions. As soon as your daughter begins to speak, be aware of any PL hints. Children are very likely to speak about their past lives.


I can highly recommend that you read Carol Bowman's books: Books about Reincarnation


I do want to say that as much as you're open to the fact that your baby girl has had a past life, be careful not to lock your mind on the idea that she was Brianna. It's an awful story and it's perfectly normal to get affected by such stories. I know from my friends with babies, that they tend to be even more affected by horrid stories involving babies and children than before they had kids. Just a thought ;) :)
 
Welcome to the forum Sonria23. I was just in Cedar Rapids yesterday. :D


It's hard to know your daughter's past life identity at this point. The important thing is that she is in the arms of a loving mother now. :)
 
Where do I go from here?


Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and considering my question.:thumbsup: I'd really like to begin exploring my own past lives and those of both my children.


I have a 5 year old daughter who acts out spontaneously and is obviously struggling with some kind of issues. Whether PL related or not, she has problems with impulse control and anger. She has some deeply rooted anger towards me and and I wonder how go to about exploring how our current relationship could be affected by our past lives. :confused:I had the same relationship with my own mother...


I will do the recommended reading, but in the meantime, is there a simple kind of exercise I can do to begin meditating and getting in touch with my subconcious and memories of my past lives?


Thank you!


Oh, one thing I did not mention is that as soon as I heard about the story of Brianna, I immediately felt like I had found my purpose in life. I feel like I was put here to fight for the rights and protection of children and prevent these things from occuring. That is enormous undertaking, and I am trying to wrap my brain around how exactly to go about it. I have ideas for lobbying for new laws regarding child welfare and things like that. So even if my baby and Brianna are not connected, I feel like I still am. I guess as I delve deeper into exploring all this, some truths will be unfolded.:i:
 
My best advice would be for you to keep a journal. Write down everything your kids say that's out of the ordinary. If you read through other threads in this section you can get an idea of what to be aware of and how to react.


I'm afraid I can't help you as to advice about your daughters behaviour. It could be past life related or not. But if you want to try to connect with your own past life memories check out these threads for a place to start:


How can I find out about my past lives?


Audio cd's suitable for past life regressions



:)
 
Sonria23 said:
I will do the recommended reading, but in the meantime, is there a simple kind of exercise I can do to begin meditating and getting in touch with my subconcious and memories of my past lives?
You could start with a few simple relaxation exercises. It must be quite difficult to find some quiet time to yourself with a 5 year old who needs all of your attention, so maybe after you've put her down to sleep, you can find a quiet place to relax and clear your mind.


There are plenty of audio cd's available to help you regress yourself, some of them are guided and some are just ambient sounds, whichever you prefer. Personally, I would recommend the guided cd's to begin with, they can give you a 'feeling' for the whole regression process and how it works.


There are also some useful threads here in the forum to help you get started:


How can I learn about my past lives?


The Heart Center



Preparing for self-guided regression



.........and one for your daughter: The Four Signs of Children's Past Life Memory


And of course, we are always here if you have any questions that are not covered in the threads. Good luck, and let us know how you get on with it. I salute your passion for wanting to help all the suffering children, it is a huge task for one person alone, but every contribution from an individual like yourself, however small, is another small step towards making the world a safer place for our children, who one day will be our parents again ;)
 
Back
Top